ABF | Pension

Would you vote to opt out of CSPF

• stay in my current plan!

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • open for change!

Votes: 40 67.8%

• Total voters
Yeah Joe...how did that hunch go when you bought all of that YRC stock?
roflmao.gif

And how about that hunch your pal Billy had to buy Roadway...
roflmao.gif

A link? Are you serious?..let's call it a hunch. Ms. McReynolds has a string of failures she is accountable for. The law-suit failure, the stock collapse, that YRC still exists. If she blows the contract with out significant concessions she will be hung. Remember what happened to Zollars, the teamsters sacrificed him for the concessions. Someone has to fall.

Well Joe first off the lawsuit was file by the last CEO Wes Kemp, second just maybe the recession may have something to do with the stock price falling. Last nobody wants YRC to go out the nons would suckup much of what YRC would leave out there in freight at a cheaper price. You are really giving Ms. McReynolds to much credit. Now that the teamsters sacrificed Zollar is news to me and many others. Would that not be the YRC board that forced him out by not renewing his contract.

Yeah Joe...how did that hunch go when you bought all of that YRC stock?
roflmao.gif

And how about that hunch your pal Billy had to buy Roadway...
roflmao.gif

I was looking to pick up a couple hundred. The YRC buyouts were a good thing long term. The downturn would have cut Roadway and Yellow in half anyhow and possibly did them in competing against each other..neither was a big money maker after the strike. They were being picked apart by the regionals too, similar to what's going on at ABF. Zollars had it right going to the IBT for help. Speaking of help how is that Panzer Division of yours working out?
They gonna be moving out with your freight aboard? Panzer division commander four star general McReynolds is combat ready and shall attack at an unknown time.

are you ready?​

And there goes Plunger Joe spewing garbage about everything but the question he was asked. Then he starts again with his clip art-he just can't resist. Post more of that clip art Plunger Joe, I like it better when you're banned.

I was looking to pick up a couple hundred. The YRC buyouts were a good thing long term. The downturn would have cut Roadway and Yellow in half anyhow and possibly did them in competing against each other..neither was a big money maker after the strike. They were being picked apart by the regionals too, similar to what's going on at ABF. Zollars had it right going to the IBT for help. Speaking of help how is that Panzer Division of yours working out?
They gonna be moving out with your freight aboard? Panzer division commander four star general McReynolds is combat ready and shall attack at an unknown time.

are you ready?​

That's your problem..you live on hunches and dreams...most of us live on facts and results. Like you said...you were looking to pick up some money on the stock...a hunch...and you pal Billy was dreaming of success...but that turned out a dismal failure...a result.

Think About this for a moment

Remember CF (Consolidated Freightways)? CF, short for Consolidated Freightways was a 2.3 billion dollar company in 1997 before they went under in 2002. To this date, it’s the largest Unionized LTL bankruptcty in history. With all the losses and write off's that Bill has performed, he has technically written off or lost enough money that would equate to two CF’S, which is simply amazing. In comparison he lost two CF’S and kept his job.

YRCW went from around a 10 to 9.5 billion dollar company to a 4 to 5 billion dollar company. It’s important to mention that Bill named himself CEO, Chairman of the Board and President.

YRCW was Bill Zollars puppy. He signed off on the Union wage increases and drove the purchases that created more debt than any other LTL carrier has created in the history of trucking.

No one could get rid of Bill Zollars. He controlled 51% of the board decisions at YRCW. It would take losing 4-5 billion, several union concessions and New Union board membership to get rid of him by not renewing his contract. Bill says he is retiring and the Union behind closed doors says otherwise.

Bill Zollars has lost more money than any other CEO in the history of the LTL industry. Congratulations Bill!

LTL TRAFFIC.COM: Bill Zollars should have been fired years ago

Now...how could Judy ever stack up to that?

Zollars had it right going to the IBT for help.

For what...to screw the YRC Teamsters? And you are wrong...it was the YRC Teamsters that demanded your pal Billy's head on a platter from the IBT which the IBT realized that in order to have a chance for the agreement that set the record for the biggest giveback in Teamster history...they would have to at least let them have the satisfaction of seeing Billy removed. Especially...after already getting the YRC Teamsters to accept two previous givebacks.

So...you just stick with your hero Billy because his only achievement was the screwing of the YRC Teamsters and to weaken the solidarity of our union.

Tell me Wolf...is it just me...or are just waiting in the wings for a chance to get some sort of satisfaction of getting some retaliation back for being made a fool of on this ABF forum? IMO...you are so ashamed to post anything now but you sure wait for even the slightest chance to prove someone wrong...preferably Muler first...then myself but desperate enough leap at any little discrepancy for a chance at salvation and to me that's just pretty damn sad.If that is the case...just keep up with those pitiful tactics because sooner or later your wish will come true...after all...we are all human and you probably will get that chance...but until then...just be that "Waiting in the wings for you to make a mistake Brother" until you get that chance to get a little of your self respect back. But have plenty of supplies on hand...it might be a long wait.

I know that you thought you struck gold with the PM issue...but that didn't work out as planned...did it?

Also...I see that you are appreciated by Joe...do also agree that Billy is a hero? And another...the ever so popular cheerleader "Like Queen" Albag...now...how can you miss having him at your side...I just wouldn't turn my back on him...he'll sell you out in a heartbeat...remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me Wolf...is it just me...or are just waiting in the wings for a chance to get some sort of satisfaction of getting some retaliation back for being made a fool of on this ABF forum? IMO...you are so ashamed to post anything now but you sure wait for even the slightest chance to prove someone wrong...preferably Muler first...then myself but desperate enough leap at any little discrepancy for a chance at salvation and to me that's just pretty damn sad.If that is the case...just keep up with those pitiful tactics because sooner or later your wish will come true...after all...we are all human and you probably will get that chance...but until then...just be that "Waiting in the wings for you to make a mistake Brother" until you get that chance to get a little of your self respect back. But have plenty of supplies on hand...it might be a long wait.

I know that you thought you struck gold with the PM issue...but that didn't work out as planned...did it?

Also...I see that you are appreciated by Joe...do also agree that Billy is a hero? And another...the ever so popular cheerleader "Like Queen" Albag...now...how can you miss having him at your side...I just wouldn't turn my back on him...he'll sell you out in a heartbeat...remember?
Tell me docker why do you behave in such a provacotive manner. I guess you missed the memo about attacking posters. It's quite obvious that etiquette is NOT one if your virtues.
You are pretty far off topic. I'm utterly amazed at your pitiful lack of respect. Do you REALLY believe that insulting those who DARE to disagree will make them go away? Sorry bro, not likely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me docker why do you behave in such a provacotive manner. I guess you missed the memo about attacking posters. It's quite obvious that etiquette is NOT one if your virtues.

You know where you are to reply to me troll...so meet me over there!

Your reply is waiting over there...

Do you REALLY believe that insulting those who DARE to disagree will make them go away? Sorry bro, not likely!

Do you think that I want that...no...you know where to reply to me...so how about being a man and face up to me instead of having to sneak around other forums to talk crap about someone...what's the matter...afraid to when the other person can reply back?

Now...like I said...meet me there!

That's your problem..you live on hunches and dreams...

I got another hunch that Judy is gonna give you boys a good spanking for the stand up comic gig y'all did in 2010 when the chips were down

And there goes Plunger Joe spewing garbage about everything but the question he was asked. Then he starts again with his clip art-he just can't resist. Post more of that clip art Plunger Joe, I like it better when you're banned.
The truth is scary is it not sunny boy sluggo?:fingure:
:9529:

I got another hunch that Judy is gonna give you boys a good spanking for the stand up comic gig y'all did in 2010 when the chips were down

The truth is scary is it not sunny boy sluggo?:fingure:
:9529:

Thanks Joe. I needed a good laugh, too bad "sluggo" has NO sense of humor!

Now that's funny... now what would you call what the YRC Teamsters received? This inquiring mind wants to know...please do tell...lol

Now that's funny... now what would you call what the YRC Teamsters received? This inquiring mind wants to know...please do tell...lol

The YRC teamsters gave generously with a little nudging. ABF teamsters stood tall in 2010..but of course there was no push-back then by the company. I got a hunch you're going to be cut down to at least one knee and take a standing eight count in the coming battle just for not helping out then