TForce | Possible Employment

jallen1978

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi everyone I interviewed, took my road test , and my drug test last Wednesday for UPS Freight. I was told they want to hire me if I'm willing to relocate to Rhinelander,WI. N&M Transfer is currently doing the trucking for UPS but they want to have their own drivers insted. I was curious if anyone knew how long it takes for them to get back to you to let you know if you get the job. Thanks Again

It can be a while sometimes. They get the interview and drug test out of the way and then they have to wait for the ok from personnel. Two weeks isn't unheard of to hear a yes or no.

Ah thanks I thought I would ask a UPS driver. I was told once everything is finished the job offer would come from Richmond,VA. Thanks for the reply

Hi everyone I interviewed, took my road test , and my drug test last Wednesday for UPS Freight. I was told they want to hire me if I'm willing to relocate to Rhinelander,WI. N&M Transfer is currently doing the trucking for UPS but they want to have their own drivers insted. I was curious if anyone knew how long it takes for them to get back to you to let you know if you get the job. Thanks Again

What is the interview process like? I have one on Monday and would like to know what to expect.

Thanks

it took me 3 weeks to get an ok.make sure all your paper work and stuff is right.good luck

Pretty long process huh.. What is the interview process like? Do they send you for the physical or agility test at the same time as the interview? Any more info you can give would be appreciated

Johnnyr33, I also have an iterview on monday. It seems like they are going to hire like mad. My questions are. Do they allow fascial hair? I know the feeder drivers can only have a stache cause my dad was one. Do the volvo tractors have super ten trannys in them? Any help would be appreciated.:smilie_132:

Johnnyr33, I also have an iterview on monday. It seems like they are going to hire like mad. My questions are. Do they allow fascial hair? I know the feeder drivers can only have a stache cause my dad was one. Do the volvo tractors have super ten trannys in them? Any help would be appreciated.:smilie_132:

Best of luck to you

No facial hair!
You will see some that do but they were grandfathered in..

Hr called me last Tuesday Jan. 27th and asked me if I could come in the next day for a interview because Mr. M. was up from Chicago. I sais yes of course, they had me bring in my social security card, fed med card, drivers license, and a copy of my last dot physical exam which I had to get from the doctor. I didn't take the agility test yet since my fed med is still current but I had to take the drug test. Anyway everyone is telling me it's a long process and the position I interviewed for is going to be a new position. I hope this info helps you out a little bit.

Hr called me last Tuesday Jan. 27th and asked me if I could come in the next day for a interview because Mr. M. was up from Chicago. I sais yes of course, they had me bring in my social security card, fed med card, drivers license, and a copy of my last dot physical exam which I had to get from the doctor. I didn't take the agility test yet since my fed med is still current but I had to take the drug test. Anyway everyone is telling me it's a long process and the position I interviewed for is going to be a new position. I hope this info helps you out a little bit.

Thanks for the reply.Best of Luck in your new position!

Good luck to all of you. It took me about a month to get through everything. Agility test must be something new, I never had to take one. No facial hair, I had to shave, but the pay and benefits have been worth the shaved facial hair. The longest part of the process is the background test.

are you going to be based out of appleton? because they are putting three zone in the upper pinnusula of MI

They asked me where I would rather go Iron Mountain,MI or Rhinelander,WI. I told them Rhinelander, Mr.M. told me I would work out of the small packages hub. I would park my tractor/trailer there everyday. He told me N&M Transfer out of Neenah,WI currently does all the upper WI&MI deliveries for UPS but they are going to Brown up the areas as he put it. It seems to me the hiring process can take awhile but I hope I get it.

They asked me where I would rather go Iron Mountain,MI or Rhinelander,WI. I told them Rhinelander, Mr.M. told me I would work out of the small packages hub. I would park my tractor/trailer there everyday. He told me N&M Transfer out of Neenah,WI currently does all the upper WI&MI deliveries for UPS but they are going to Brown up the areas as he put it. It seems to me the hiring process can take awhile but I hope I get it.

are you being hired by UPS or UPS FREIGHT (also previously known as Overnite).our new volvo's don't have super 10.

How can you break inbound trailers and load peddle runs out of their package centers? No forklifts either. The location i'm interviewing for on monday is hiring road drivers and city drivers. I thought they would be opening up a terminal. What is a zone employee?

I'm confused. It sounds like you are applying at UPS Parcel and not UPS Freight.

My position will be for UPS Freight, I interviewed at the Kaukauna,WI terminal which used to be Overnite. They told me they will have line-haul bringing trailers to Rhinelander and in the morning I would break trailers on a forklift and load my trailer. They told me this is how it would be until more terminals were opened up in Northern Wisconsin. Hope this helps a little bit.

My position will be for UPS Freight, I interviewed at the Kaukauna,WI terminal which used to be Overnite. They told me they will have line-haul bringing trailers to Rhinelander and in the morning I would break trailers on a forklift and load my trailer. They told me this is how it would be until more terminals were opened up in Northern Wisconsin. Hope this helps a little bit.

It does help.
I'm not sure why Mr. M. told you, you would be working out of a small package hub if you will be working at UPSF Freight. Big difference in terminology.