Yellow | purchased transportation

8yX515H.jpg
It must be a family affair Isn't one of those guy's, Mr French

Y
Warrior? Not hardly. But since you started with the name calling and I came back at you now you're a cry baby?
Im 100% geurenteed you wont give those purchase transportation drivers as much ::shit:: as your giving me, you know why, cause your a scared maggot. ..grow a pair gogive them some ::shit:: instead of a teamster. ...

Y

Im 100% geurenteed you wont give those purchase transportation drivers as much :::shit::: as your giving me, you know why, cause your a scared maggot. ..grow a pair gogive them some :::shit::: instead of a teamster. ...

Why would I give a purchased transportation driver a hard time for doing his job as long as what he did was allowed by the MOU that we agreed to and accepted some time ago? Aren't you a little behind the times considering you don't even know what the MOU contains? Seems to me you're the real dummy here only capable of some juvenile name calling instead of being an informed Teamster.

Y

Im 100% geurenteed you wont give those purchase transportation drivers as much :::shit::: as your giving me, you know why, cause your a scared maggot. ..grow a pair gogive them some :::shit::: instead of a teamster. ...[/QUOTE
Your funny you think it is still 1975, The teamsters are teamsters in name only, file a stack of grievances they are a joke. I have Union time, I started with P.I.E and then C.F. I could not find another teamster job for a year after C.F folded for a year so eventually I went to work for Conway.., does that make me a scab? Lol I worked for Conway for 11 years and I quit to go to work for YRC, they hired me at 90% because of my experience and I would not have taken the job other wise. .39 a mile to start for a man who has been in LTL for 25 years....no thanks...so after a year I was at full pay...some how ot got around to my teamster brothers at holland and they filed a grievance on me! So After a year and a half YRC cut my pay back down to 90%, not even Conway would have done that...don't tell me they can't so that because they did, I filed a grievance and it deadlocked...the freaking Union could not get my pay back...so first my Union brothers stabbed me in the back, the steward never should have filed it and the union could not get my pay back, so YRC lost another good driver, and the teamsters lost my dues, they still have not been able to replace me and how could that at .39 cents, so I quit and went to old d. I have a bid right away, I have a 68mph truck assigned to me with only 200k on it, and I got a .9 cents an hour raise just to start, does that make me a scab?? F no people have to work where they can, YRC did me dirty and so did the Union,

Light cord? O... That's what that thing draggin on the ground was.
This is turning into a nasty post.
Some new member comes here and stirs up the sheet. ::shit::..however you want your put it.
Whenever I see new member I seem to think it's management or some one just coming in to stir it up.
Eh.... What do I know?

[QUOTE="joes bar and grill, post: 976715, member: 32639"Lol. opted for the reach around instead[/QUOTE]
Like I said.... Thread is getting nasty.... Hehehe..... Lol

Why would I give a purchased transportation driver a hard time for doing his job as long as what he did was allowed by the MOU that we agreed to and accepted some time ago? Aren't you a little behind the times considering you don't even know what the MOU contains? Seems to me you're the real dummy here only capable of some juvenile name calling instead of being an informed Teamster.
Oh your one of the (yes ) voters, that explains alot, your a cancer to my union. .. for 1, there hauling union freight without paying union dues, for 2 they are taking away work for road drivers, but enough with you, your a ME,STER , YOUR GARBAGE! ! turn in your union card you POS!! Your a yes voting maggot, im done with you, move along....

Oh your one of the (yes ) voters, that explains alot, your a cancer to my union. .. for 1, there hauling union freight without paying union dues, for 2 they are taking away work for road drivers, but enough with you, your a ME,STER , YOUR GARBAGE! ! turn in your union card you POS!! Your a yes voting maggot, im done with you, move along....

Wow, were you able to come up with that all by yourself or did you have to get help from someone? Seems like I've seen stuff like that before.

Or are you wtfteamster?

The comment about the BA being on Truckingboards was in jest. That's why the " :hide: " and the " :hysterical: " were included at the end.

One more thing, referring to non-union truckers as "scabs" sure is a smart way to get them to consider becoming Teamsters isn't it. And it seems you don't really know the true definition of "scab" either. They're not crossing any picket line as far as I can tell.
They are only there to do a job that the majority of the Teamsters voted yes to let them do until 2019..Because they were told the company would close the doors if they were not allowed to, or something like that........KK

They are only there to do a job that the majority of the Teamsters voted yes to let them do until 2019..Because they were told the company would close the doors if they were not allowed to, or something like that........KK

As long as they are operating in compliance with the MOU the rest is just BS and you know that. The MOU - like it or not - was agreed to by the majority just like the current President of the US was voted in by the majority. Get over it already.

As long as they are operating in compliance with the MOU the rest is just BS and you know that. The MOU - like it or not - was agreed to by the majority just like the current President of the US was voted in by the majority. Get over it already.
Ain't that what I just said?
The MOU is being applied until 2019?....KK

Hey Brother, give it up getting in a back and forth with Cumplex. He will get the last word no matter what..

Ain't that what I just said?
The MOU is being applied until 2019?....KK

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending you didn't mean to add sarcasm with last line - "Because they were told the company would close the doors if they were not allowed to, or something like that..". You're much too transparent.

Hey Brother, give it up getting in a back and forth with Cumplex. He will get the last word no matter what..

Aaw, poor muddog, all upset and on Saturday night no less. And the "Cumplex" thing, that's so cute and original. Bet you feel real proud don't you? :lmao: