Yellow | purchased transportation

igqIjgS.jpg

I'd love to but I think I went over my limit already.
Jamie is buying !!!!!

Change in plans. Limo will take you Guys over to Stewart Airport. You will fly into LaGuardia Airport, where a Limo will take you to City Field.
Please send up a flair @ approx. 22:15, so I can see it from the Throgs Neck Bridge and verify your save arrival and that you have great seats! Enjoy!
My kid flew into Stewart in his uniform. Papa Paul of Orange County Choppers shook his hand and thanked him for his service. Posed for a picture. Paul's a midget, it appears. Never would know it from the show. Didn't come up to my kid's shoulders.

Does anyone here have the rules or layout about the use/idle times of the purchased transportation, i remember when they sent out the vote ballot it has the language about the idle times, were having a real big issue with it at our barn, can someone post the M.O.U . ..THANKS!!!!
30 minutes. Gate to gate.

l0dKoLE.jpg

We just stopped for fuel on I-80 in n Illinois . Will try and catch you when we get back from Portland at 135.....
If you want that rig to look like a real YRCF freight hauler.You need to put a Y in front of those tractor numbers and also you need one of the back axles to be gone.

If you want that rig to look like a real YRCF freight hauler.You need to put a Y in front of those tractor numbers and also you need one of the back axles to be gone.
Wong and I are still trying to locate those dedicated 511 CRST single axles you told us about when we turn there??? No one seems to know anything about them. We want to do a tractor switch.....

Wong and I are still trying to locate those dedicated 511 CRST single axles you told us about when we turn there??? No one seems to know anything about them. We want to do a tractor switch.....

Why is Wong with you? Isn't he supposed to be doing a presentation about the Cayman Island banking operation?

Why is Wong with you? Isn't he supposed to be doing a presentation about the Cayman Island banking operation?
Big_ truk is filling in for him . We have too much work to do. We are banging out close to 7000 miles a week between 135-511-123-135!!!

I saw one of those tractors at 511. I wonder if it's 3-man truck with the built-in porta potty??? .lol
I noticed at 511 today that they are erecting a building at the gate.Guard shack of some sort.I thought it was our new popcorn concession stand.With all these cameras around why do they feel the need for a sentry box at the gate?

I noticed at 511 today that they are erecting a building at the gate.Guard shack of some sort.I thought it was our new popcorn concession stand.With all these cameras around why do they feel the need for a sentry box at the gate?

So they can do what some truckstops are doing - charge for parking if you're in the yard for too long.

Remember we had guards at 509?
Somebody has to watch you shady yard dogs. .lol

So they can do what some truckstops are doing - charge for parking if you're in the yard for too long.
I heard they are going to do that @ 309 also... Lol......they figure our service will improve by 1 day if we can get shuttle and p and d out in less than an hour, lol.....