Yellow | purchased transportation

Yup, your definitely old, hahahaha..... sad.... must suck having a tool that only gets semi hard..... you couldn't handle a young woman....

I probably am older than you, but I have more going on in my life than someone whose daily thrill is laughing at his own posts. Give eHarmony a try, I've heard they get results and you might get lucky and find someone.

I probably am older than you, but I have more going on in my life than someone whose daily thrill is laughing at his own posts. Give eHarmony a try, I've heard they get results and you might get lucky and find someone.
Wow ! With all your fast response sure doesn't seem like you have anything going on in your life... it proves me right, your a keyboard warrior! ! Hahahaha.... you fool, your a cancer to my union!!!!

Wow ! With all your fast response sure doesn't seem like you have anything going on in your life... it proves me right, your a keyboard warrior! ! Hahahaha.... you fool, your a cancer to my union!!!!

And you seem to be just a plain ordinary jerk, nothing special about you at all.

And you seem to be just a plain ordinary jerk, nothing special about you at all.
That's it?? Come on you gotta do better, don't you have a following of people on this website? Dont let your rep get trashed by a newbie. Hope your helping the purchased transportation guys, since their doing there job and all..