Yellow | purchased transportation

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending you didn't mean to add sarcasm with last line - "Because they were told the company would close the doors if they were not allowed to, or something like that..". You're much too transparent.
I said what I said.....your the one making too much of it.....KK

I smell the return of wtfteamster.

Hey Big R, you and Wong need to go park that rig on 15% of the lawn at Overland Park when you go to play golf with Welch and Pierson. I'm sure they'd understand!
We may. Our pre dispatch out of Portland has us doing 135, via 326 on way back !!! A little golf and possibly a Royals sky box game!!!!

Hopefully some of you strap some balls on when this next offer get thrown at us, "production clause " "percentage of medical out of pocket " with 2013 and later pay rate, but the company knows all they have to say and pay the IBT to say "were gonna shut the doors if you dont take it" some of you really need to act like TEAMSTERS and not a bunch spineless men............ PENSIONS AND PAY RAISES ARE FOUGHT FOR NOT HANDED OUT.....GET YOUR ::shit:: TOGETHER TEAMSTERS! !

Hey Big R, you and Wong need to go park that rig on 15% of the lawn at Overland Park when you go to play golf with Welch and Pierson. I'm sure they'd understand!

bvvvjB1.jpg

We will see what happens on arrival!!!!

bvvvjB1.jpg

We will see what happens on arrival!!!!
It's not hard to see why we're losing so much freight. Team purchase trucks getting 2 days to do an 1800 mile trip. Route code 5, is that across 70 or 80. They got the fresh part right and tell them to say yes to the pay exception. You should be doing this trip for free. After all a golf day with Jamie and James should be worth its weight in gold. Oh, by the way, One of you left your wallet behind at the Loves truck stop in Boise. I'm posting some pictures that were found in it. I'm sure they're of you and your partner Wongway, just don't know which one which one it is.
pnOfHUQ.jpg

qcAFvtI.jpg

You have to excuse triplex, he has drank to much free koolaid . He is not sure what side he is on.once a cork soaker,forever a cork soaker.

It's not hard to see why we're losing so much freight. Team purchase trucks getting 2 days to do an 1800 mile trip. Route code 5, is that across 70 or 80. They got the fresh part right and tell them to say yes to the pay exception. You should be doing this trip for free. After all a golf day with Jamie and James should be worth its weight in gold. Oh, by the way, One of you left your wallet behind at the Loves truck stop in Boise. I'm posting some pictures that were found in it. I'm sure they're of you and your partner Wongway, just don't know which one which one it is.
pnOfHUQ.jpg

qcAFvtI.jpg
Wongs taller, but I am the better looking one .....

You have to excuse triplex, he has drank to much free koolaid . He is not sure what side he is on.once a cork soaker,forever a cork soaker.

I'm impressed mallard. Did you have to go back and look at your high school notebook to come up with that "cork soaker" stuff? I only ask because I can't imagine you still actually talk that way as an adult.

Triplex post: 976697 said:
Why would I give a purchased transportation driver a hard time for doing his job as long as what he did was allowed by the MOU that we agreed to and accepted some time ago? Aren't you a little behind the times considering you don't even know what the MOU contains? Seems to me you're the real dummy here only capable of some juvenile name calling instead of being an informed Teamster.
I do know that in the last scam called the MOU2014.The company was allowed to run 2% more PTS than the 4% allowed in the contract.I did not however read that the company would be permitted to use PTS as a dedicated bid driving team company out of a break bulk terminal.CRST has team drivers and sleeper trucks dedicated to lanes that we have established already as sleeper routes.Essentially bid team drivers that are not Teamsters.This is noticeable at the 511 irving tx terminal.CRST has tractors that have 511 dedicated stickers on their tractors.Who would've thought that would ever happen.Meanwhile 511 has a large extra board.

I do know that in the last scam called the MOU2014.The company was allowed to run 2% more PTS than the 4% allowed in the contract.I did not however read that the company would be permitted to use PTS as a dedicated bid driving team company out of a break bulk terminal.CRST has team drivers and sleeper trucks dedicated to lanes that we have established already as sleeper routes.Essentially bid team drivers that are not Teamsters.This is noticeable at the 511 irving tx terminal.CRST has tractors that have 511 dedicated stickers on their tractors.Who would've thought that would ever happen.Meanwhile 511 has a large extra board.
Can u post a pic of those stickers?

TE="Sugarfoot, post: 977690, member: 933"]Can u post a pic of those stickers?[/QUOTE]
Cant right now.When I get an oppurtunity I will.CRST is running our lanes as if it were a bid team Teamster.

TE="Sugarfoot, post: 977690, member: 933"]Can u post a pic of those stickers?
Cant right now.When I get an oppurtunity I will.CRST is running our lanes as if it were a bid team Teamster.[/QUOTE]
I will check @ 135. I know they have been coming in with single axles for pulling our sets.