FedEx Freight | purple koolaid drinkers

I can help echo the guarantees

The company is on step regression in healthcare coverages so that when the ACA tax goes into effect in 2018 the fedex plan will not be better then the ACA option you will no longer be on a company plan.

Any changes you see or were promised will NOT be in writing or permanent and they will regress slowly back to the way things where before the "changes".

The company would NEVER give you another chance if you were facing termination.

THEY ARE BEGING YOU TO NOT HAVE A VOICE! They are asking you to let them be your daddy and tell you what you are worth and how you will do your job.

I can help echo the guarantees

The company is on step regression in healthcare coverages so that when the ACA tax goes into effect in 2018 the fedex plan will not be better then the ACA option you will no longer be on a company plan.

Any changes you see or were promised will NOT be in writing or permanent and they will regress slowly back to the way things where before the "changes".

The company would NEVER give you another chance if you were facing termination.

THEY ARE BEGING YOU TO NOT HAVE A VOICE! They are asking you to let them be your daddy and tell you what you are worth and how you will do your job.
What will you be facing termination for, please educate me on what the company has done 99.9% of the time someone gets theirselves terminated. Been here 11 years and never seen anyone terminated without just cause.

Don't you love all of those anti-Union people out there who are against the Union for FedEx Freight but have spouses who are in a Union. That's right they are either living off of their Union pensions or using Union medical benefits instead of the wonderful FXF benefits. I think it makes you a hypocrite and you know who you are.

We are having meetings with the famous union buster Joe Brock who has 2 different teamster pensions and his father is a retired tamster oh the irony.

Lol the anti union crowd won't touch this thread with a 10 ft pole. Give Fed ex another chance so they can screw us a alot harder the next time.

I bet you have heard that a lot as a kid from the neighborhood kids. I never got screwed the 1st time, I am a realist, I have worked for a union company and this is heaven compared to what they say they have. It is no where near what you think. Here is an idea, Quit, go to an union carrier see how it is than come back and pass your negative thoughts around. Not a ten foot pole but it will have to do.

Not changing anything in CLT, they'd be accused of ULP's if they tried.
One change is the fact that we won't receive a pay raise anytime in the unforeseeable future!!

One change is the fact that we won't receive a pay raise anytime in the unforeseeable future!!

I also heard you guys will not recive the yearly incentive either. Man thos can be some nice checks.

What has the union promised you they will TRY to negotiate for you no guarantee. As I've said before come to work do your job safely and you will have a job. You people looking though rose colored glasses are no different than the people that live off the goverment/tax payers you all want something for nothing.

We are going to make it better at our barn as soon as we vote the union in. No empty promises we will be able to negotiate from here on out. Good luck to you and taking the scraps the company gives you.

I bet you have heard that a lot as a kid from the neighborhood kids. I never got screwed the 1st time, I am a realist, I have worked for a union company and this is heaven compared to what they say they have. It is no where near what you think. Here is an idea, Quit, go to an union carrier see how it is than come back and pass your negative thoughts around. Not a ten foot pole but it will have to do.
Almost all of the guys in CLT that have ever worked for the union voted NO......these pro-union guys have drank so much of the union Kool-aid they're to the point to where they've become brainwashed!

We just got one in Oct. and the next one wouldn't have been until next Oct. So there wasn't a new company raise coming.

We are going to make it better at our barn as soon as we vote the union in. No empty promises we will be able to negotiate from here on out. Good luck to you and taking the scraps the company gives you.

What barn are you going to make it better at I was looking to transfer somewhere good. Tired of the old barn I'm at.