FedEx Freight | purple koolaid drinkers

Nothing funny bout it's extra money, what I think this year was 600+/- makes some nice vacation money. You think the union is going to give you an extra 600$ NOT.
How come we haven't gotten bonuses every year if this is a company guarantee? What was last years bonus?

Yours already voted it in.
Nope haven't been any cards passed out here yet. To the incentive answer yes that check was for the previous year. Not just drivers get it either dock get also full time and part time. So when the end of the rolls around at FedEx the terminal that voted yes or are in petition will not receive a check.

What did you get this past year pretty good wasn't it and you never answered my other question is the union going to give you a 600$ incentive if they make money NOPE.

And what is the reason you got that? Its when all the union talk started and we just magically got a bonus. lmao It amazes me how simple you really are.

How come we haven't gotten bonuses every year if this is a company guarantee? What was last years bonus?
It is not a guarantee there is certain goals the company has to meet for us to receive them. Safety, claims and there is several others cannot remember but will find out if you would like or you could ask your line haul manger tomorrow. Is the union going to give you a 600$ incentive never answered that one for me.

I have a wife that works for a union company and she USED to be a member....UNTIL THEY SCREWED HER OVER!!!!
Her non-union status, and hard work, earned her a management position to where she's climbed that ladder as well. She has to deal with the union employees on a daily basis....and yes, she says we'd be FOOLS to vote yes!!!
So who screwed her the company or the union? Would like more info cause I know lot's that have thought they got screwed but in the reality they did it to themselves by going over the line.

Nope haven't been any cards passed out here yet. To the incentive answer yes that check was for the previous year. Not just drivers get it either dock get also full time and part time. So when the end of the rolls around at FedEx the terminal that voted yes or are in petition will not receive a check.
I believe on the NLRB website it says that anything that was already planned cannot be withheld. So if the yearly bonus was already in the planning stages it can't be withheld. That is why so many people were happy about the 10.4 OR the first quarter, but I just wonder with all the money being spent on the anti-union push what our OR will be for the next quarter.