R&L | R & L is buying out national LTL company

Credits
:bigmouth:This is suppost to be a big secret but I have heard it at 3 terminals from 3 TMs that R&L is getting ready to buy another LTL company does anybody have any idea who it is? O D, Estes, or Conway???

It is OD. I believe all R&L is doing is just setting themselves up for DHL to purchase them next year.

Cuz the old man who built this outfit is pretty dang smart with his money.
What the best investment in the world?
Paid for real estate.............

:bigmouth:This is suppost to be a big secret but I have heard it at 3 terminals from 3 TMs that R&L is getting ready to buy another LTL company does anybody have any idea who it is? O D, Estes, or Conway???

This guy stated some similar crap in the con way thread .. dont believe a word he says ..

I highly doubt OD is bigger than R&L either.

Really not sure, but I thinkt that they are.. IMO, it dosen't make sense us buying OD, just like it did not make sense for Fed Ex to buy Watkins, or Yellow buying every LTL they bought. Seems like it caused these companies more problems...

If you really wonder about the size of your company look for CCJ. Every year they post profiles of carriers. We are darn close to the smallest out thier. I have not checked for a bit but last time we had 1/3 of the power as OD. 1/4 the trailers of OD. Our local Estes terminal runs 32 P&D compaired to our 11.

Anyhow grab that magazine and it will end the mystery

It's gotta be a done deal after all it's posted right here on the internet :biglaugh: The only thing we need to hear is guy's talking about it on CH 19 and then we will know for sure it is true :hysterical::smilie_132:

a guy from WIL told me this weekend that ups bought dhl and they're closing down the WIL dhl hub.said that they're cutting like 4000 jobs.besides r&l, dhl is one of the main employers up there.

all of these companies give there numbers out on there web site including estes even though there not public.rl does not for some reason

all of these companies give there numbers out on there web site including estes even though there not public.rl does not for some reason

OD is twice the size of r&l and estes is about three time the size of r&l. R&l is not gonna buy either of the two if they are going to buy anything at all it would be a smaller regional carrier to gain customers and service centers in under-serviced areas

well i didn't hear that 1

diff drivers said that FEDX HAS BEEN looking to buy us they can't becouse they are still recouping from watkens

Cuz the old man who built this outfit is pretty dang smart with his money.
What the best investment in the world?
Paid for real estate.............

He's smart with his money alright! He's got you guys working straight time for all hours and buying pallet jacks to move his freight. He's the smart one.:chairshot:

Lol. If Anyone Should Have A R L Jack
It Is All The Guys That Do The Board Walks Them Guys Have It The Hardest
They Should Get An Electric Jack But They Want U To Pay For That To.instead
Lets Buy More Property.but I Guess He Knows What There Doing