TForce | RDDR's and the contract!!!

And what about at a meet point? Full pay for sitting in a dirt lot from the time you set your brakes and call CLC to get arrived?
It does say "A meal period shall not be compulsory at service centers where there is no accessible eating place" so they will probably make sure all meet points have some kind of food place nearby so they can save an hour of pay

Would this cover extra-board? It doesn't seem like it does. It also has to be at the farthest point and cannot be in the first three hours. It doesn't seem like this will cover too many road drivers. And what if you took your break on the way there? They cannot make you take another one.

no, it would not becuase the contract says, A meal period shall not be compulsory at service centers where there is no accessible eating place.

I am pretty sure your not suppose to leave your tractor unattended. How could you be forced to take a meal period where there is no where to take it?
Also most states have laws where you are not to be responsible for company equiptment during "lunch breaks"

no, it would not becuase the contract says, A meal period shall not be compulsory at service centers where there is no accessible eating place.

I am pretty sure your not suppose to leave your tractor unattended.
You can leave your tractor unattended. just lock it up.

Stay hooked to your set.... especially if you have Hazmat because your bills need to be in the door.

I am pretty sure your not suppose to leave your tractor unattended. How could you be forced to take a meal period where there is no where to take it?
Also most states have laws where you are not to be responsible for company equiptment during "lunch breaks"

When did you have your meeting to go over the contract?

When did you have your meeting to go over the contract?
My only meeting to go over the contract was when I went to the teamsters web site and read it.
We were excluded from the card check by the IBT.

Local 776 handed out some cards at the last meeting and I heard that they got scolded by National IBT for doing so.

We will meet sunday to go over contract and watch dvd at union hall then vote after questions are answered .