Yellow | Regarding Roadway Dispatchers Attitude...

Buddy, there's no need to state the obvious, a box of rocks are smarter than you. And I'll bet your amused all of the time. Hey, try not to take it personal, we aren't laughing AT you, we're laughing BECAUSE of you!:biglaugh: I'm feeling much better now, thanks.[/QUOTT

Glad I could help:clap: I wish I could work more maybe I could pay my bills and would not have so much time to read your replys. I am a happy person thanks to the meds. with the added copay hope I can afford them next month:biglaugh: By the way your funny TOO. Its ok we all have different pionts of veiw. "Life is like a box of chocolate"
Forest

Buddy, there's no need to state the obvious, a box of rocks are smarter than you. And I'll bet your amused all of the time. Hey, try not to take it personal, we aren't laughing AT you, we're laughing BECAUSE of you!:biglaugh: I'm feeling much better now, thanks.[/QUOTT

Glad I could help:clap: I wish I could work more maybe I could pay my bills and would not have so much time to read your replys. I am a happy person thanks to the meds. with the added copay hope I can afford them next month:biglaugh: By the way your funny TOO. Its ok we all have different pionts of veiw. "Life is like a box of chocolate"
Forest

Another day in America.

I agree with you there - it SHOULD be placarded prior to moving away from dock ...

my point was that I was amazed at how many of our guys do not know basic Haz Mat laws / drivers requirements.

(and then to stand in the window and log jam the dispatch office with questions like

"I have 7000 lbs of flammable - do I need placards???"

while the rest of us are trying to get on our way)

Since my original post - things have gotten better at 241 - and a few that were really showing their tails have acclimated and become part of the team (instead of doom saying and working against the goals we all have).

YEAH!! WHAT HE SAID!!:nutkick: