XPO | regioal meeting set for sunday 28th

This will be the first round of several communication pieces aimed at telling the employees all the good things the company has been and will be doing. Expect several more to come as a result of the recent "activity". Although I no longer work here...I gave over 15 years of my life to Con-way and there are some good folks all over the country...even at CGO...there are also some not so good, outdated, disconnected folks as well. I can say that I did work with alot of folks at CGO who really do care about the employees. I have many friends I still stay in touch with and I sincerely hope teh company does the right thing by taking care of its most valued asset - its employees.

I will say that as these meetings occur - please take advantage and ask the questions you truly need to ask. Do not be sarcastic, be professional...you will receive an answer. Also, make your suggestions here as well...please think them through carefully but make them. At least when I was at the palace, we truly did care what the EE group thought. That part of Greg's video was true...the best part of the job was going to different SIC's and talking to employee's. Good luck Con-way family...past, present and future...

This will be the first round of several communication pieces aimed at telling the employees all the good things the company has been and will be doing. Expect several more to come as a result of the recent "activity". Although I no longer work here...I gave over 15 years of my life to Con-way and there are some good folks all over the country...even at CGO...there are also some not so good, outdated, disconnected folks as well. I can say that I did work with alot of folks at CGO who really do care about the employees. I have many friends I still stay in touch with and I sincerely hope teh company does the right thing by taking care of its most valued asset - its employees. I will say that as these meetings occur - please take advantage and ask the questions you truly need to ask. Do not be sarcastic, be professional...you will receive an answer. Also, make your suggestions here as well...please think them through carefully but make them. At least when I was at the palace, we truly did care what the EE group thought. That part of Greg's video was true...the best part of the job was going to different SIC's and talking to employee's. Good luck Con-way family...past, present and future...
i appreciate your honesty... But it doesn't matter what we ask. We won't change anyone's mind. They will do what they will do to benefit the shareholders. Not the drivers.

i appreciate your honesty... But it doesn't matter what we ask. We won't change anyone's mind. They will do what they will do to benefit the shareholders. Not the drivers.

Yea, .10 cent dividend as usual, What a joke... Thier doing nothing for the share-holders either.

Last edited by a moderator:
we have a meeting Moday am based on the weekend meetings !

Hearing rumors like you wouldn't believe. $28.50 an hour. 72 MPH trucks. Everyone gets another week vacation.

Still haven't heard anything about 30% flex board. All the subservice. All the dock hands. Retirement improvements.

I think beingpissedon had a good post somewhere that was pretty much like... are they gonna fix something that matters ?

Sounds great. Have them put it in writing in a contract. Like Americans. The businesses shouldnt have all say, I dont care what they pay. Its the threat of your combined political voice and say in the trade that they fear most
t. Theyd rather have all drivers subservant to them......and to quote GW Bush......"That's UNAMERICAN"......Hold their promises to a contract. Goodnight.

Hearing rumors like you wouldn't believe. $28.50 an hour. 72 MPH trucks. Everyone gets another week vacation.

Still haven't heard anything about 30% flex board. All the subservice. All the dock hands. Retirement improvements.

I think beingpissedon had a good post somewhere that was pretty much like... are they gonna fix something that matters ?

If we all stuck together and said " no" to mileage pay. Truck speed wouldn't matter.
Wed make more money with safer roads. Time and a half over 8 with it.
Get rid of the piece rate nonsense.

I'm sure that meeting isn't about the real needs such as medical and pension.. Typical conway, feed us dog food and call it steak.. How long do you have to be here that anything they give is taken out of another of your pockets?
I know guys who talk like you and I'm of the opinion that no matter how much the company gives, you will not be satisfied. You say "Typical conway," I say you're a typical malcontent.

If we all stuck together and said " no" to mileage pay. Truck speed wouldn't matter.
Wed make more money with safer roads. Time and a half over 8 with it.
Get rid of the piece rate nonsense.
What is this "we" garbage you're spewing? Do you work for Con-way? I don't think so. Even your handle is ridiculous, slave no more for whom? What does that mean? Oh I know what it means, move the customers freight slower, but get paid more. This aint the 1970's, get with the program.

From what I heard there was a meeting at not this week and the ahole who ran meeting said no to everything drivers wanted. I guess he was condescending the whole time no raise no pension anything, kinda lime if u don't like it there is the door. Anyone hear it. Now I'm not sure its true or not but someone might have been there to verify or say its be help

That sums up the NMP meeting perfectly

What is this "we" garbage you're spewing? Do you work for Con-way? I don't think so. Even your handle is ridiculous, slave no more for whom? What does that mean? Oh I know what it means, move the customers freight slower, but get paid more. This aint the 1970's, get with the program.

Look bottom line is, some people like getting bent over and getting greased with pumice go-jo, . And some of us are tired of getting the shaft all the time. This bunch has done nothing but TAKE,TAKE,TAKE!!!!! If you are happy the go-jo then great enjoy. But I am sick and tired of it.

I hope the union vote takes off and passes all over. And you can say Conway will never sign a contract, WRONG it will go back and forth then and then they will be charged with bad faith barging and it will then go to arbitration. Bottom line if it takes off there will be a contract in the end.

Look bottom line is, some people like getting bent over and getting greased with pumice go-jo, . And some of us are tired of getting the shaft all the time. This bunch has done nothing but TAKE,TAKE,TAKE!!!!! If you are happy the go-jo then great enjoy. But I am sick and tired of it. I hope the union vote takes off and passes all over. And you can say Conway will never sign a contract, WRONG it will go back and forth then and then they will be charged with bad faith barging and it will then go to arbitration. Bottom line if it takes off there will be a contract in the end.

Agreed!
And our condition will improve.