XPO | regioal meeting set for sunday 28th

Hearing rumors like you wouldn't believe. $28.50 an hour. 72 MPH trucks. Everyone gets another week vacation.

Still haven't heard anything about 30% flex board. All the subservice. All the dock hands. Retirement improvements.

I think beingpissedon had a good post somewhere that was pretty much like... are they gonna fix something that matters ?
Wouldn't all that be nice? 28.50 an hour, faster trucks, more vacay time.... Hope all you conway drivers get that. One thing though, MAKE SURE THEY OFFER IT TO YOU IN WRITING!
Otherwise they will snatch it from your hands in a heart beat after the union activity dies out. GUARANTEED!

Wouldn't all that be nice? 28.50 an hour, faster trucks, more vacay time.... Hope all you conway drivers get that. One thing though, MAKE SURE THEY OFFER IT TO YOU IN WRITING! Otherwise they will snatch it from your hands in a heart beat after the union activity dies out. GUARANTEED!

One might ask why they would take it back;
Because they can!

Look bottom line is, some people like getting bent over and getting greased with pumice go-jo, . And some of us are tired of getting the shaft all the time. This bunch has done nothing but TAKE,TAKE,TAKE!!!!! If you are happy the go-jo then great enjoy. But I am sick and tired of it.

I hope the union vote takes off and passes all over. And you can say Conway will never sign a contract, WRONG it will go back and forth then and then they will be charged with bad faith barging and it will then go to arbitration. Bottom line if it takes off there will be a contract in the end.

Arbitration will look at median or mean income and benefits..they will be above that. Besides I hear Memphis is getting a good raise..

Look bottom line is, some people like getting bent over and getting greased with pumice go-jo, . And some of us are tired of getting the shaft all the time. This bunch has done nothing but TAKE,TAKE,TAKE!!!!! If you are happy the go-jo then great enjoy. But I am sick and tired of it.

I hope the union vote takes off and passes all over. And you can say Conway will never sign a contract, WRONG it will go back and forth then and then they will be charged with bad faith barging and it will then go to arbitration. Bottom line if it takes off there will be a contract in the end.
Exactly how I feel...

Arbitration will look at median or mean income and benefits..they will be above that. Besides I hear Memphis is getting a good raise..
only because NMP is fixing to have a mass exodus of drivers going to OD, supposedly when OD opens there new barn. Memphis lost alot of there upper mangement Terminal manger , assistant tm and hr guy . I cant understand why its so hard for local mangement to do the right thing , obey seniority and respect there employees.

only because NMP is fixing to have a mass exodus of drivers going to OD, supposedly when OD opens there new barn. Memphis lost alot of there upper mangement Terminal manger , assistant tm and hr guy . I cant understand why its so hard for local mangement to do the right thing , obey seniority and respect there employees.

Exactly why we got a good raise..OD is to thank for the raise..not a labor union. Let's just wait 'til Monday, and see what happens.

If I hear anything on Sunday night, I will post it.

Exactly why we got a good raise..OD is to thank for the raise..not a labor union. Let's just wait 'til Monday, and see what happens.

will a raise stop a terminal manger from cutting runs? Will a raise stop them from disrespecting seniority and bids? Will 401k be 6% across the board ? Will overtime be paid to all? We're not asking for alot , just to be treated equal. Most people understand the cost of living and how wages are slightly higher in the north , Midwest and west . We're patiently waiting (like we have a choice -hahahaha ) . The wolves are at bay , the only question is ,the wolves gonna get fed or they gonna have to get a contract to get fed ? Integrity is what the company is seeing from most drivers , we're waiting to see if there gonna "do the right (from what drivers I know , that say) old dominon is a great company and they respect them with no bs , plus there benefits make ours look like a welfare check . If its wasnt for seniority , I'd be gone but Ive never been much of a quieter . Adapt and overcome . Thanks for the level headed conversation and info Beerfd... looking forward to some positive news .

You think if it wasn't for the union vote they would have ever mentioned a raise????LOL haven't even voted on a contract yet and things are already looking better!!!!!

If seniority isn't being followed, then nobody has complained to ann arbor.. we don't have any problem with it. They know we will call H.R.

You think if it wasn't for the union vote they would have ever mentioned a raise????LOL haven't even voted on a contract yet and things are already looking better!!!!!
Our region VP said our new raise was always part of the plan they just forgot to tell us about it....and then went on to say the LLA vote had nothing to do with the managerial scramble.

Our region VP said our new raise was always part of the plan they just forgot to tell us about it....and then went on to say the LLA vote had nothing to do with the managerial scramble. ddca4ddeac
thanks for that.... Just spit up my coffee!

Hey Joe sounds like another scm has his head so far up Conway's ass .they really do think we r stupid well when they start canning big wigs then we will see how dumb this is hopefully soon. And Buenos dias

What amazes me more then how badly beerfd rips up obvious logic and how he constantly contradicts himself is that there are people that believe his contorted "facts".

LOL, we can call him "fair and balanced".