XPO | regioal meeting set for sunday 28th

What amazes me more then how badly beerfd rips up obvious logic and how he constantly contradicts himself is that there are people that believe his contorted "facts".

LOL, we can call him "fair and balanced".
I'm sorry, but it's true..here in our metro area.

How do I contradict myself?

I did hear some more stuff that will come out of the meetings, but I don't think you folks want to hear it. Most won't be happy with it. We'll just have to wait. I hope it's not true.

I'm sorry, but it's true..here in our metro area.

How do I contradict myself?
I think I may eat my words on this one. You had been talking about the raise in June. Wern't you?
If so, I will back out graciously and extend my apology.

But you do contradict yourself. You always have.Depends on what you need to "win" an argument. Debates are so much better.

Carry on

I did hear some more stuff that will come out of the meetings, but I don't think you folks want to hear it. Most won't be happy with it. We'll just have to wait. I hope it's not true.
We are already soooooo happy but it just reinforce why we are looking for someone to help us out.

We had it today, possible turning trucks to 65 someday. Looking if they can find some money for certain areas and terminals, nothing promised, but talked about.

"Someday" Oh wow! . . . I would definitely vote no on the Union now and take that "someday" straight to the bank. :hysterical:

So have I beerfd u must be a big brownnoser to know what it is on Sunday. Huh and BTW it wasn't of that got us the raise it was because u deserve it . lol.

I think I may eat my words on this one. You had been talking about the raise in June. Wern't you?
If so, I will back out graciously and extend my apology.

But you do contradict yourself. You always have.Depends on what you need to "win" an argument. Debates are so much better.

Carry on
That's not contradicting myself, that's just forgetting what I had said before. :|

If they bump our pay to what central is, I hope they do it for everybody.. or we'll be still having these same conversations.

That's not contradicting myself, that's just forgetting what I had said before. :|

If they bump our pay to what central is, I hope they do it for everybody.. or we'll be still having these same conversations.
That's already been discussed.....told we will NEVER have an across the board pay scale...or even OT for that matter.

e5a21936430d077887886a1b28a47376.jpg

Please Forgive him he has been hiding under chairs for years and he has bumped his head a few times !!!

Call me ignorant and the first five that do win a door prize but do southern union carriers get the well deserved ot after 8??

For now I would think we would have to keep dreaming on that one there is not enough support for the Union in the South at least not from where I stand ! and I work at one of the Largest fac's and I know we would not be voting for it !

Call me ignorant and the first five that do win a door prize but do southern union carriers get the well deserved ot after 8??

Yeah. As typical these guys are all amped up believing this is going to be good news. Hopes and dreams I guess.

I am afraid, by what I am hearing, that this won't be all that very good at all.

Fingers crossed. We'll see what they have to say. And what effects who.

I dont expect somebody with your position to understsnd the word "we" ti much. "I" is most probablly much more important. Safety is the biggest lie going in all the companies as long as pay is based on milage. How much does the customer pay for the people killed and disabled for life because of all the guys hurrying on the mileage pay deal. Seems to me the customets have disounts than most of us could dream of on stuff we want
...dicount discount discount.....Sometimes we should think of the guys who do what we do.......How many other jobs involving labor are paid by commision as opposed to time?
Not many. And it rolls into other trucking jobs where drivers are outright abused....such as guys who sit places for no pay at all like grocery watehouses and such.
I dont have a "handle". I dont have a need for a CB. Im a city driver.

What is this "we" garbage you're spewing? Do you work for Con-way? I don't think so. Even your handle is ridiculous, slave no more for whom? What does that mean? Oh I know what it means, move the customers freight slower, but get paid more. This aint the 1970's, get with the program.