XPO | regioal meeting set for sunday 28th

Im sure that if/ when youd get to the bargaining/ negotiating point the IBT would have some sort of guideposts that you could/couldnt do with a company like Conway. I would think your participation would be of utmost importance. You guysknow your company better than anybody and the things you desire. Neither the IBT nor Conway will let you break the company. I havent been through what you would go thru from scratch but I would think that if you vote the union in that they will have meetings on what you want. Do not miiss them and do not remain silent. Ask questions. Speak. Participate........if you dont then dont blame the union if you let them do without you participating by your own laziness.

I would suggest speakiñg to who may be involved from your Local if the ball is rolling. You could also ask questions in the UPS Freight forums. They know the process from scratch. All Im used to since 2007 is.......vote this way or you lose your job due to Zollars and the banks.

Now all of that. I agree with.

So the question is now.... What do you think we should be compensated ?

We are already much better off than most. How much should we want to make without becoming one of those horrible people you describe ourselves ?

The year they stole the vacations they bragged about showing a profit but they left out it was because they didn't give raises and stole vacation money from all their employees. Another thing many did not understand about the Vacation shake up was changing the days to PTO days they are allowed to take those if you are out for FMLA.

Conway puts nothing in writing, that way the talking heads can tell you how you really did not hear what they said, you were mistaken. Just like their policy book in loose leaf binder so they can throw away the pages they want to and add pages as they need to.

Wouldn't all that be nice? 28.50 an hour, faster trucks, more vacay time.... Hope all you conway drivers get that. One thing though, MAKE SURE THEY OFFER IT TO YOU IN WRITING!
Otherwise they will snatch it from your hands in a heart beat after the union activity dies out. GUARANTEED!

Meeting preview;
I heard from a reliable source that all bathrooms will soon be equipped with OBERs and camera/voice recorders.
Seems paper towels and hand soap is disappearing and they want to stop the bleeding.
$22.3 billion has been budgeted.

Also, safe stack is currently being studied at select terminals to alleviate chronic clogging.

President Moss sez changes will be made and blames everything on past prez whose name is never acknowledged.

"The union is evil and is responsible for Obama. And everything is Obama's fault"

"We are tired of looking like FedEX so our new uniforms will look like UPS."

"We will turn the trucks up in our Metro markets to help with driver retention"

"Conway really does care about you and your families.......but not about your finances."

Meeting preview;
I heard from a reliable source that all bathrooms will soon be equipped with OBERs and camera/voice recorders.
Seems paper towels and hand soap is disappearing and they want to stop the bleeding.
$22.3 billion has been budgeted.

Also, safe stack is currently being studied at select terminals to alleviate chronic clogging.

President Moss sez changes will be made and blames everything on past prez whose name is never acknowledged.

"The union is evil and is responsible for Obama. And everything is Obama's fault"

"We are tired of looking like FedEX so our new uniforms will look like UPS."

"We will turn the trucks up in our Metro markets to help with driver retention"

"Conway really does care about you and your families.......but not about your finances."

Now that's FUNNY! So absurd,yet, if you worked here, you could believe it. Like 60 mil for circles on the floor for garbage cans and 3 signs on the mens room door to inform you it's the men sroom, or 900 signs hanging (and blowing) from the dock ceiling (that no one pays attention to)

And of course the assignment of blame ...it's always the last president or so and so's fault, and of course that's how they treat the employees..blame some one, instead of fixing the problem and moving on.

right on the money, Bankrupt!

Sure hope someone has a mole on this conference call.. I'm ready to "pitch a tent" outside the gate like I'm waiting for the new iPhone
Man that would be really cool if hotdogs and juice boxes tomorrow

I here that there is a chicago region meeting set for sunday involving the pay increases that were handed out 2 tier top pay scale turning up the trucks ect. does any know more?

Oh the suspense is killing me I can't wait do you think there will be a cake oh blue frosting my favorite! !!

Ok, my 1ST reply on here. I hear guys like you, that are just happy with what ever the Company does. When the Company stole 54 Million in Vac/money you guys just smile and say it could be worse!! They waste 10's of Millions on the next scheme to save money, and none is ever found, you guys are happy they at least tried right! They change the loading practices(cube....cube....cube) to hell with H/Loads and passing loads, but You guys never speak up and tell them, They are wrong!!! It took a couple years for them to find out they were wrong!! Guys like me were yelling from the very first day they started pushing the cube issue, that it was a loser!! Just tried of at the end of the day we as drivers end up with mty pockets due to bad management !!

Ok, my 1ST reply on here. I hear guys like you, that are just happy with what ever the Company does. When the Company stole 54 Million in Vac/money you guys just smile and say it could be worse!! They waste 10's of Millions on the next scheme to save money, and none is ever found, you guys are happy they at least tried right! They change the loading practices(cube....cube....cube) to hell with H/Loads and passing loads, but You guys never speak up and tell them, They are wrong!!! It took a couple years for them to find out they were wrong!! Guys like me were yelling from the very first day they started pushing the cube issue, that it was a loser!! Just tried of at the end of the day we as drivers end up with mty pockets due to bad management !!
The cube thingy is actually working out..if everything is measured correctly.