Central Transport | Rick Gaetz resigned this morning, replaced by Bill Deluce, current board member

I agree with Train. If luci wants to talk politics there is a whole thread just for that. I am absolutely sick of politics and don't want anything to do with it.

If Luci wants to talk politics? As if I am the culprit? Read my post on this please.

Truth hurts !!!!! It's documented Teamsters gave millions to Obama re-election campaign so he would keep bailing out Teamster companies like YRC every quarter. If you can't see that I feel sorry for you!! So I guess you believe if Vitran lost 40 to 50 million a quarter for the last 5 years like YRC has done, they would still be open? NOPE !! I just proved my point !!! Thanks

Of course the teamsters gave Mr. Obama millions. The unions and Mr. Obama both believe in a strong middle class and workers rights. Truth does not hurt me. I hole the teamsters companies are bailed out. Who do you think sets the standards for truck driving pay.

Apparently junk yard wants to continue his political discussion...the one he started.

If junk yard believes the rhetoric of the right i feel sorry for him.

I agree the yard dog started it....And I know its sometimes hard to let those comments slide. But when it comes to political discussions there are no winners...It always becomes a pissing contest that never ends.

What I am saying since none of you could get it ! If this company continues to loose close to 20 million dollars a quarter for the rest of this year, no will bail them out. They will have to shut down the doors! Now that's as simple as I can put it ! Thanks

What I am saying since none of you could get it ! If this company continues to loose close to 20 million dollars a quarter for the rest of this year, no will bail them out. They will have to shut down the doors! Now that's as simple as I can put it ! Thanks
The Obama comment was uncalled for and turned it political....We get it...But you obviously don't.....You can't compare these issues in that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Obama comment was uncalled for and turned it political....We get it...But you obviously don't.....You can't compare these issues in that way.

Sorry Train, Obama sucks big time. He is the worst president in the history of our constitutional republic. Jimmy Carter loves him for displacing him as worst ever.

ditto stunhsif & junk yard dog. i could'nt believe the american people voted him back in. this will permanently scar the nation for quite some time.