Yellow | Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit against YRC Worldwide Inc.

Yeah, according to the Class Action Lawsuit..Words like false, misleading, misrepresented, overstated and artifically inflated just to name a few.What it boils down to is they cooked the books and decieved the investing Public to show the Company was more profitable than it actually was to get investors to come on board then in Nov. of 2009 they then informed investors that they were performing (WELL Below) expectations. HMMM~ looks like someone is going to call them out on it...wonder what books they will show them this time if they haven't already (Burned) them.

When did they show a profit in '09? or '08? 0r '07? given they got $2,000,000,000 in concessions and still lost money a child of 5 could understand they were in trouble.
icon_confused2.gif

At the time of the concession vote, didn't Zollars claim that with these concessions the co. would be profitable by the end of the year? Didn't he claim that customers were returning in droves?

While I do agree with you on the first part.....that second part is bullshit....as the votes were not rigged.....KK
The appalling lack of ANY common sense in supermac's assertion that the concession votes were fixed is typical of more than a few replies found here.

What's funny is almost everyone at our barn says they voted "no" on the last reaming, yet the local says we voted overwhelmingly "yes" ???

I think we should file our own class-action suit against the union for misrepresentation!!!

Yeah, truck drivers never lie

After the lawsuits,allegations of cooking the books,allegations of misinformation by the union,and complaints by YRCW employees on this forum,if another vote for concessions took place today,the same people who voted yes the last 3 times would vote yes again. YRCW management won`t be satisfied until YRCW employees are earning less than a greeter at walmart. These concessionary votes have made Zollars a folk hero in the business world. It`s sad to see what has happened to good union jobs. They will never the the same.

In order to fight for something, you first must be willing to stand up for yourself. I wonder how many of those Egyptian's would have been yes voters?
While I agree 100% with what you said, I thought the Egyption thing was more like a Wildcat instead of a vote. I really never heard if the people in the square were a Majority or just a loud Minority

In order to fight for something, you first must be willing to stand up for yourself. I wonder how many of those Egyptian's would have been yes voters?
These Yes voters are going to have to learn to either accept it, or be forced into it, bottom-line. It's too late for them to start feeling sorry for themselves now. They had their chance, now they will get those dash-cams/I-phones, where the company will now have the surveillance on everyone. So the employees are going to have to stop complaining and just deal with it.

Oh, and I also heard that their were some drivers and dock workers whining about me in Buffalo, NY. Listen here laptop heroes, does anyone honestly think that the company is going to tell everyone about the cameras, applications on the I-phones/dash-cams, or anything concerning the restructuring plan for that matter? Now that's funny. Because, the company is going to do whatever they want as they see fit, without explaining anything to anybody. If people don't like it, oh well too bad.

How and why can this happen? Well, lets look at the facts, OK? Everyone has voted Yes on three seperate occasions. So the company has been awarded the decision to move forward. The company has does have the right to install surveillance on whatever or where ever they want. They also have the right to check their employees emails, text messages, or any other contact information on the I-phone. There is nothing anyone could do about it, because there isn't a law against it. Besides, the way I look at it is what my employees don't know can't hurt them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33WokgL8yNU

How does the company have any money to do this? Well it's simple really. Everyone vote Yes to give up 75% of their pension for next 5 years, and 15% of their wages, that helps right there. Remember, the US Government ordered every trucking company in the US to get the dash-cams under the CSA 2010 Program. The company can write taxes off on it as new regulated equipment, because it's a regulation under the US Government, and the company has to get it, reguardless if the company wants too or not.

Now since everyone voted Yes, the employees must purchase an I-phone and they can receive it under the company account discounted plan. Either, the employees pay for the I-phones themselves, or the company could deduct the amount of money out of everyone's paycheck. Remember, the company is restructuring, they have the right to enforce a new company rule on everyone to supply themselves with the new company phased I-phone, with the holographic application. It's just that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Yes voters are going to have to learn to either accept it, or be forced into it, bottom-line. It's too late for them to start feeling sorry for themselves now. They had their chance, now they will get those dash-cams/I-phones, where the company will now have the surveillance on everyone. So the employees are going to have to stop complaining and just deal with it.

Oh, and I also heard that their were some drivers and dock workers whining about me in Buffalo, NY. Listen here laptop heroes, does anyone honestly think that the company is going to tell everyone about the technology, and the applications concerning the I-phones or the dash-cams, or anything concerning the restructuring plan for that matter? Now that's funny. Because, the company is going to do whatever they want as they see fit, without explaining anything to anybody. If people don't like it, oh well too bad.

How and why can this happen? Well, lets look at the facts, OK? Everyone has voted Yes on three seperate occasions. So the company has been awarded the decision to move forward. IMO, if I were the company, I would have cameras everywhere, on the dock, in the trucks, driver's room, yard/yard horses, forklifts, in the parking lot, the offices, and have the holographic/spy applications on their I-phones, to establish contol under saftety and security. The company does have the right to check their employees emails, text messages, or any other contact information on the I-phone. There is nothing anyone could do about it, because there isn't a law against it. Besides, the way I look at it is what my employees don't know can't hurt them.

YouTube - iPhone Spy App Demo | iPhone Spy Apps EXPOSED!

I have read other people's post on how does the company have any money do this? Well it's simple really. Everyone vote Yes to give up 75% of their pension for next 5 years, and 15% of wages, that helps right there. Remember, the US Government ordered every trucking company in the US to get the dash-cams under the CSA 2010 Program. The company can write that off on taxes, because it's a regulation, they have to get it, reguardless if the company wants too or not.

Now since everyone voted Yes they will purchase a I-phone under the company account discount plan. Either, the employees pay for the I-phones themselves, or the company could deduct the money out of everyone's paycheck. Remember, the company is restructuring, they have the right to make it a company rule for everyone to have the company phased I-phone. It's just that simple.

Y'all think they're whining now, just wait until they install the toilet cams to make sure you really are taking that dump you told your bozzman about having to take and not just sneaking a smoke.
Anyways, that will be a fraction of their problems when all the no voters find out that 70% of their co-workers don't have testes anymore along with it being put on local 7 news at 6&11!!!:biglaugh:
You might have kept your job for a year or two but at what cost. Gonna be alot of snickering going on, especially by the girls in the office! I think you no voters ranking just went up with the ladies!

PS: Like alot say on here, "at least you still have a job"! And nowyou can add, "at least you can still pee standing up"! But you're probably still better off squating down like a girl!:biglaugh:

And I didn't even throw in anything about blue shirts!!!!!!!!! I must really be mellowing out in my old age!

The appalling lack of ANY common sense in supermac's assertion that the concession votes were fixed is typical of more than a few replies found here.

Hey! I am man enough to admit when I am wrong! Also I do have common sense, however you may not believe it!

why does every thread have to turn into a yes vote no vote remark??? the only way anyone would believe the way you voted is with a picture(or cam recorder) of you with your ballot with an x on it.... putting it in the envelope and handing it to the post man!! so shut up all ready about how you voted!!!

Great Post. Spend more time trying to make a bad situation tolerable(somewhat). It is what it is.

why does every thread have to turn into a yes vote no vote remark??? the only way anyone would believe the way you voted is with a picture(or cam recorder) of you with your ballot with an x on it.... putting it in the envelope and handing it to the post man!! so shut up all ready about how you voted!!!

oh for god's sake get over the yes/no thing or at the very least (since you seem to think you know all) go and start your own forum and leave this one for those of us that want to say or propose something constructive. ps... take the rest of your old bitty friends with you!

oh for god's sake get over the yes/no thing or at the very least (since you seem to think you know all) go and start your own forum and leave this one for those of us that want to say or propose something constructive. ps... take the rest of your old bitty friends with you!

Like what, another yaz vote? You must be one of the x generation(me-ster and mommy & daddy gave everything to you)that believes the "old bitties" should be put in the gas chamber so you can take the work, because you being in your 20s can strip 15 bills a hour to the "old bitty's 12. You'll be in your late 40s and 50s soon enough and we'll see what you can do after 20 years in a constant sub freezing temperture for 5 monthes out of the year let alone breathing diesel fumes from forklifts your entire shift.
Now go back to texting your little friends and leave the men here to discuss their different opinions.

PS: I'd only agree with your replacing them if they, "old bitties", had had 30 years in and wouldn't retire.

Like what, another yaz vote? You must be one of the x generation(me-ster and mommy & daddy gave everything to you)that believes the "old bitties" should be put in the gas chamber so you can take the work, because you being in your 20s can strip 15 bills a hour to the "old bitty's 12. You'll be in your late 40s and 50s soon enough and we'll see what you can do after 20 years in a constant sub freezing temperture for 5 monthes out of the year let alone breathing diesel fumes from forklifts your entire shift.
Now go back to texting your little friends and leave the men here to discuss their different opinions.

PS: I'd only agree with your replacing them if they, "old bitties", had had 30 years in and wouldn't retire.

My husband was a no vote. But it is what it is and bitterness makes an early grave.

My husband was a no vote. But it is what it is and bitterness makes an early grave.

I've done my time but what makes me bitter(I wouldn't really use that word though, more like disgust)is a pos company that takes total advantage of their people that have worked long and hard for them, and lies, perhaps even worse, the people letting themselves be walked all over.

This is a forum Bro. All conversations require at least two people's opinion to be voiced. If you think that everyone should just believe what you believe and think alike (or leave this forum)........you must really be out there. Good luck to ya.