Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

roger23 seems to be just another disgruntled employee.

re-read the top line :

I found that article on yahoos YRC message board. I didn't write it. I concluded that in may be fact or fiction.

disgruntled employee....naaaa but I'm working on a plan B and plan C.

Hey roger23,
I went back and re-read your post and now I see you were just quoting an article. I have a problem with posts that are longer then two lines. I have a tendency to just blow on through them. I will now slow it down before I post.

I refuse to comment on your attention sp..........(.what was I just thinking)........OH YEAH, ...........attention span.

Retire already Larry, you don't have to drink the kool-aid anymore :nutkick:

I expected a response, but this is pretty anemic. You are very confusing to me. On one thread you are ripping SSAW for being such a negative whiner, telling him to do his job and shut up. Then in another thread you are criticizing people for hoping for the best and drinking the koolaide. Are you playing a game or are you schitzo?

I expected a response, but this is pretty anemic. You are very confusing to me. On one thread you are ripping SSAW for being such a negative whiner, telling him to do his job and shut up. Then in another thread you are criticizing people for hoping for the best and drinking the koolaide. Are you playing a game or are you schitzo?

Well.........he is the "master" of spin.:biglaugh:

Well.........he is the "master" of spin.:biglaugh:

Or the master of something, maybe something that rhymes with gator. Or maybe having an name that starts with "s" has something to do with it, like sirmille, SSAW, Stroud120. Now there's a set to draw to.

SSAW is a friend of mine I was just messing with him :D It's the Internet Larry forums are like this so don't take everything you read so literally. I don't recall ever responding to any of your posts until today only because you implied I was an ***! Why so offended if I call you a Koolaid drinker? who's the paranoid schizo here?

Or the master of something, maybe something that rhymes with gator. Or maybe having an name that starts with "s" has something to do with it, like sirmille, SSAW, Stroud120. Now there's a set to draw to.
3 different people lally, have the admins check IP's they wont match I can assure you, now who's being a schzoid?

3 different people lally, have the admins check IP's they wont match I can assure you, now who's being a schzoid?

I know you are three different people. In fact I was just informed by private message that Stroud is an OK dude, he just had to endure a hellhole. The fact that you and SSAW are friends explains a lot. I guess the rest of us will just have to ignore your private bantering back and forth. But when any of you hope that this whole thing comes crashing down just so you can feel some revenge, that pisses me off. There are thousands of good people involved including their families. I'll guarantee you the ones you hate the most, the top dogs in this company, will feel no pain, or very little, if this all collapses. So your wishing ill on them is futile.

Larry, I think you're really on to something here. I just had a strange session with Silt on another thread. There's another "S" to add to the group!! :biglaugh: :hysterical: