Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Dosn't it strick everyone odd that at the merger all of a sudden two computor systems that have worked fine for years all of a sudden are shutting down at 10 am everyday and that all of the trailers in Yellows computors somehow got wiped out. I have reason to believe that someone who had access to the computor system and either was going to or already lost there job, bugged the computor system to shut down and wiped out information in the system. The lost trailers that took sometimes 2 weeks to find is the reason YRC lost 30% of it's business not the merger itself. Customers left in droves. There needs to be an investigation into this by the FBI and find out who sabotaged the computor system.

Maybe it was pirates..... :pirate2::pirate2::pirate2::pirate2:

Judge and jury or maybe just the court jester

Well you had better hurry up and scan it and post it other wise you are about to be banned.

See Post 14
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/yrc/58250-yrc-health-welfare-default-2.html

I thought we were just on a thread for rumor or fact......I thought that is the reason for this thread.

I find you a little heavy handed even after you banned me for what you thought was an infraction but for you to feel that on this particular thread to threaten someone with that is laughable and jeff should maybe restrict some of your POWER that you value so much..........

THANK GOD FOR kk SETTING YOU STRAIGHT ON THIS ONE

BEFORE JUSTICE WAS HANDED DOWN>>>>>>>:biglaugh:

There were compatibility issues that did not come up in discussion here. They have been worked out for the most part. The generalized discussion seemed to cover the basics at the time, so I did not see any reason to inflame the problem anymore, by relating more specific information on it.

No super secret program sabotage or anything like that. Just poor implementation planning by the people in charge of the roll out. This is something we all knew. The problems resulted in significantly higher expenses related to moving the freight as well as loss of goodwill. This is also something we all knew. Now its over, the wounds are healing.

Brother could you send me some of that optimism. I need a huge dose of it right now.

Hot off the yahoo finance messageboard

Fresh from yahoo finance

A conway driver told me that a J.B. Hunt driver said they are buying YRC.
Don't laugh JB has money. :eck13:

A St Johnsbury driver who used to work for Transcon saw the former terminal manager at PIE's outbound supervisor and he said that his sister was going to check with her cousin's father who used to work at CF to see if perhaps his rich uncle would buy YRCW.

Don't laugh because the rich uncle has money.

And no.....JB Hunt doesn't have money.:TR10driving03:

ABF will trade land and trucks and forklifts for Holland in a Barter trade as this is what YRC is doing to the penison, also JB Hunts cousin Jack Hunt is buying Holland !!! :nutkick:

Damn St. J's driver's are still connected.
Maybe Jack Hunt was what he said.
I was losing him on the C.B. :biglaugh:

Fresh from yahoo finance

A conway driver told me that a J.B. Hunt driver said they are buying YRC.
Don't laugh JB has money.

A St Johnsbury driver who used to work for Transcon saw the former terminal manager at PIE's outbound supervisor and he said that his sister was going to check with her cousin's father who used to work at CF to see if perhaps his rich uncle would buy YRCW.

Don't laugh because the rich uncle has money.

And no.....JB Hunt doesn't have money.:TR10driving03:

ABF will trade land and trucks and forklifts for Holland in a Barter trade as this is what YRC is doing to the penison, also JB Hunts cousin Jack Hunt is buying Holland !!! :nutkick:

Damn St. J's driver's are still connected.
Maybe Jack Hunt was what he said.
I was losing him on the C.B. :biglaugh:
And I bet you were just chuckling to yourself the whole time you typed this weren't you? Boy that was just ****ing hilarious!:loser:

Rumor is...

......that YRC is cutting a lot of sales and ops today, anyone have any concrete info on that, I would Love! to see our TM and half the management (not sales) go out the gate, big party if that happens :d6625240::bsanta::bgroovy::funky:

......that YRC is cutting a lot of sales and ops today, anyone have any concrete info on that, I would Love! to see our TM and half the management (not sales) go out the gate, big party if that happens :d6625240::bsanta::bgroovy::funky:

You're happy because someone's losing their job just because they're not a Teamster?

No I don't think he's happy because someone i n management is losing there job. I believe it is because so many labor employees have been cut ( 10% and layed off) and no management has been let go.

Example; 5 dispatchers for 120 drivers at the time and now down to 55 drivers and 4 dispatchers. Do the math. Just an example.

No I don't think he's happy because someone i n management is losing there job. I believe it is because so many labor employees have been cut ( 10% and layed off) and no management has been let go.

Example; 5 dispatchers for 120 drivers at the time and now down to 55 drivers and 4 dispatchers. Do the math. Just an example.

There have been plenty of supervisor/management types let go at lots of places over the past few months.

And all the dancing figures he put at the end of his post sure make it look to me like he's happy!!

......that YRC is cutting a lot of sales and ops today, anyone have any concrete info on that, I would Love! to see our TM and half the management (not sales) go out the gate, big party if that happens :d6625240::

I hope they all starve, they can all eat ::shit:: sandwiches for all I care. They do not care when they lay you off. F em.:puke::eck15:

I hope they all starve, they can all eat ::shit:: sandwiches for all I care. They do not care when they lay you off. F em.:puke::eck15:

Oh no, just when I was starting to have a much more positive attitude about your posts!! Tell me it isn't true!! :TR10driving03: