Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

The reason is because without a name and time, the customer can claim late (FREE) delivery. Yeah I know, Nobody would ever lie to save hundreds in shipping expenses. :nutkick:

do you know that the micro managers at my term, give out warning letters if you forget to have the customers print their name on those time critical....:nutkick: they should be more worried about retaining customers......:biglaugh:

The reason is because without a name and time, the customer can claim late (FREE) delivery. Yeah I know, Nobody would ever lie to save hundreds in shipping expenses. :nutkick:

Thank you for an intelligent and reasonable reply. I just read another thread by this new poster on the "Didn't Yellow buy Roadway" thread this was undecipherable.

YRC in default on health and welfare payments for January or February 2009.
Just in from BA, updates to follow.,

YRC in Default on Health and Welfare Payments

If monies not recieved by 5 pm today. Our Health and Welfare lapses on April 20.

Now you've posted that 2 places...in the rumor thread & as a factual thread. Which are you claiming that it is....truth or rumor? Because there's a lot of upset people.

AIGHT PEOPLE be cool, as Kennesaw Kid said in that thread

14t2c91.jpg

What would really be nice is if the powers that be in this company would grow a pair and actually come out and let their employees know what the hell they are up to. They totally screwed up the merger, which they have never had the guts to admit, and now they are sneaking around trying to cover up all their ::shit:: piles like a bunch of cats in a litter box. I know I am asking for the impossible, I just think it would be nice.