Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

I heard that the Pilot Truck Stop in Richfield, OH. bought 218's/CVE's property. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?

If the vote is no and YRC is forced to close,then :bowdown: Zollars will have all his bases covered :LMAO: opening up non-union truck stops so he can overcharge for the fuel he sells..

heres a good 1 .
the reasons this time that the TMs are calling layed off guys at home and all these meeting about how we all gotta vote yes is that after the vote has been counted and the break down by term. is know the TM's whos term were no vote will be terminated asap should make some change to no just to get a shot at the TM's

ups

... stated that they are looking for acquisitions,with health-care logistics sector in particular but also the company is looking for deals in other areas as well.....
they have a well balanced sheet for acquisitions

yrc could sell some units off to raise cash again ????????????
or forced to sell in bk?
just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
... stated that they are looking for acquisitions,with health-care logistics sector in particular but also the company is looking for deals in other areas as well.....
they have a well balanced sheet for acquisitions

yrc could sell some units off to raise cash again ????????????
or forced to sell in bk?
just a thought

UPS spent billions to "buy out" of the Central States Pension fund, they would not want anything that would bring them close to it.

Also like I have said in the past, selling off some "units" (either USF division or New Penn) would require a few things:
1- YRC would not sell unless that got top dollar.
2 - A potential buyer would want to buy a "unit" without a pension liability.
3 - A potential buyer would want to buy a "unit" assets...most have been sold.
4 - Banks are "RUNNING" from loaning money at all, let alone to a trucking company.

vote no chicago

Is it true that all the yes men have quit the union and gone to work Yrc glen Moore ? TR10driving03:

UPS spent billions to "buy out" of the Central States Pension fund, they would not want anything that would bring them close to it.

Also like I have said in the past, selling off some "units" (either USF division or New Penn) would require a few things:
1- YRC would not sell unless that got top dollar.
2 - A potential buyer would want to buy a "unit" without a pension liability.
3 - A potential buyer would want to buy a "unit" assets...most have been sold.
4 - Banks are "RUNNING" from loaning money at all, let alone to a trucking company.

1. bk judge could over ride yrc and the banks....
2. ups is looking 4 acquistions , bought out of the cspf cheap
3. new penn holland reddaway are cash cows with a excellent business model plan with dedicated employees now operating in the low 90s
4. ups has more money than kelloggs has cornflakes

could it happen?
maybe maybe not

Last edited by a moderator:
time to load up on kool-aid slave . my goodness an elected official lie . no way wouldnt happen . they would never lie to you . AGAIN

Hoffa

Do any of you really think that hoffa would let us close any of these companys with a no vote? To my understanding hoffa has the veto power to cancel a no vote by us members. So stop your arguing it's a mute point, it will go through no matter what you vote!! What do you think? JUST SAYING!!

Do any of you really think that hoffa would let us close any of these companys with a no vote? To my understanding hoffa has the veto power to cancel a no vote by us members. So stop your arguing it's a mute point, it will go through no matter what you vote!! What do you think? JUST SAYING!!

Show me ANYTHING to back your claim or I'm moving this to the RUMOR thread . Second time you have posted this !

Heart, good post but I dunno, ask Hoffa himself. Hoffa usually hangs out at the men's club in P-Town with his boyfriend Zollers and several Neo-Teamsters.

Sounds like a question for KK!!