Estes | rumor thread

I got my Timecard back, and soon they might just do a Re- Bid Road Board and City Board, then my 11 years here might mean something, worked a couple months in the city, hub for 2 years, Utility for well I dont want to remember that, and linehaul for just over 8, and find myself near the bottom of linehaul now, so bring it on, I am ready to attack Freight again and get the job done, used to do 30 bills in two hours so if that ain't enough to say a Linehaul guy can work a dock, well I am sure I could handle it somewhere else.

So I'm looking at the Big E site last night and I read under job opportunities over 180 terminals looking for extraboard drivers. 180+ when it's usually 30 or 40. What's up with that? Gotta be a rumor in this somewhere.

So I'm looking at the Big E site last night and I read under job opportunities over 180 terminals looking for extraboard drivers. 180+ when it's usually 30 or 40. What's up with that? Gotta be a rumor in this somewhere.

Don't know what the deal is but things been laid back on my end. Where do you want to go? And come on in whenever your ready is all I've been hearing. sounds too good to be true. . Been getting finished on Thursdays and getting good miles. Starting whenever I get good and ready on Monday. Somethings got to be up.

At our barn, most Extra Boards drivers are complaining after 2 days "i gotta get home".

We got 3 who want to stay out all week get miles. But thats only 3 out of 15??? Very good 3 too.

At our barn, most Extra Boards drivers are complaining after 2 days "i gotta get home".

We got 3 who want to stay out all week get miles. But thats only 3 out of 15??? Very good 3 too.
we gave the same issues. Same drivers every week sucking on the pacifier.

Any linehaul drivers work the city when they get back from their run? They used to pay the vacation rate. Now, with the timecards, they pay the city rate.

Any linehaul drivers work the city when they get back from their run? They used to pay the vacation rate. Now, with the timecards, they pay the city rate.

Are you speaking from experience drummer ? If so, I can see where this time card thing is going ! Start off with supplimenting shorter runs, the skies the limit, on where they go from there !! It does surely make things right on the pay scale side of things tho, knowing that you are being paid the same wage for the same work !!

Yep. At 037 they've already got some runs that come with city work at the end.

Here's a good rumor. If you want to ***** about delay pay, clock in and work the dock.

yes, at our barn several do, paid their hourly rate, milk it all the way to their 14. Most are doing 1 switch only. Sleeping, hiding or something to waste time. Can't blame em. I guess. Money there do it?

Any time they ever asked me to help out it was normally something simple. Fetch a trailer a couple hours away or take a trailer to some city driver that needs it. Don't think they will throw anyone under the bus with a sort and segregate, stink wrap sixteen stopper unless they have a big S on their chest like me

Isn't that amazing? One of the best freaking jobs in trucking, top freaking dollar pay (more than 80% of the world!) and they cry!!!!! Maybe they should go to SWIFT (So what I'm ******* trying) for a few years, or any other OTR company that pays less than .40c mile and keeps you OUT in a sleeper for MONTHS!!!!! LOLOLOL

What's up with 055. Heard the assistant TM quit. The big strapper is now working the dock and a couple drivers said F it and went to deliver pizzas or something.

Actually, the assistant TM took the dock job, but the TM is stepping down also into the open LH Coordinator job that just opened up. This means we are in line for a new TM, I guess. Winds of change are blowing at 055.:shift::fan::popcorn:

What happened at 041 and 135 the last two days? I heard the big wheel planners where at both places...Layoffs or cut runs?

What happened at 041 and 135 the last two days? I heard the big wheel planners where at both places...Layoffs or cut runs?
I'm only there long enough to grab my bills and fill my tanks up these days.I didn't know we had big strappers there. I need to quit being antisocial and hang around and sign autographs and stuff

I'm only there long enough to grab my bills and fill my tanks up these days.I didn't know we had big strappers there. I need to quit being antisocial and hang around and sign autographs and stuff

This the rumor thread,right...It could very well be a rumor..But I know factually that they were in 135 the last two days...Our halfway 041 guy said they were....