TForce | Saftey Classes

imported_Dreemer

TB Lurker
Credits
I'd like to share and I thought maybe some of you could share what you have learned in safety class today at UPS Freight.

In the past couple of days I've learned;

That I should tie my boot laces or I'll trip and fall,

There's no running with scissors on company property, :funky:

A seat belt at 5 MPH saves lives, :hysterical:

I also learned to Just say NO. :smilie_132:

:hide:

Fill me please with what you have learned today. I must learn more, My life is incomplete without these revetting UPS Freight safety tips.

I also learned that I can climb in and out of the back of the trailer with out steps or handles, but the dock ladders are off limits for safety reasons. The good news is while I am dodging trucks on my way to the ramp on the other side of the dock, I have more time to study for the next test.

Just the attitude you have can make you safer.
If your always down and negative,not caring about anything your very prone to mess up.
But if your upbeat,having a positive attitude.
You'll generaly be watching what your doing,and where your going.
Less likely to make careless mistakes.

I've heard it said it takes more mussles to frown then it does to smile.

I'm a happy sort of a guy,and I feel I'm safer for it.

Why not give it a try,and see if I may know what I'm talking about.
Mark my words you'll be a lot better off.

did you get this email

it is sad but i found a new site

www.MyRoadWarriorSpace.com

it may never be like truckingboards.com but you will enjoy it maybe ill see you there

Truckingboards has been purchased by a a company that makes the floors
of trailers, and will be selling boards to re-do the floors of trailers
soon.

It has been a blast serving all of you for the past 8 years but it is
time to go... please login and post on the farewell thread.

Cya Friends
Truckingboards.com

MRWS what in the world are you posting here?
Don't you know that Jeff the truckingboard founder,and owner was just playing a hoax on all of us for April fools day?
It was just a big joke that a lot of us truckingboard posters fell for hook line,and sinker.
But the truckingboards are going to be around for a long time so says Jeff.
Don't you know we all need this message board to do our whinning on?
Where else can we go to do our skawlling,and balling?
Our bosses,or spouses don't want to hear us crying to them.

I also learned that I can climb in and out of the back of the trailer with out steps or handles, but the dock ladders are off limits for safety reasons. The good news is while I am dodging trucks on my way to the ramp on the other side of the dock, I have more time to study for the next test.

Can someone tell me the reasoning behind that rule, I cannot figure that out for the life of me.

Can someone tell me the reasoning behind that rule, I cannot figure that out for the life of me.

Because you could slip and chip a tooth...Time lost and money spent....Save Save Save!!!!!!!!! They are working on elevators for P&D guys to be lifted safely in and out of their trailers......And line-haul is getting a handicap lift for the driver seat....But they are stuck on how to get us wider parking space to accomidate the trucks and its loading and unloading euipment
For now that is all....we gone

Because you could slip and chip a tooth...Time lost and money spent....Save Save Save!!!!!!!!! They are working on elevators for P&D guys to be lifted safely in and out of their trailers......And line-haul is getting a handicap lift for the driver seat....But they are stuck on how to get us wider parking space to accomidate the trucks and its loading and unloading euipment
For now that is all....we gone

I could definatley use an elevator, and if I am lucky enough to drive a road truck, which I am, a handicaped elevator.

I think I will write this in my work rules, when I present my contract, for my union. Rite next too layover pay for lunch. A seceratary, and valet parking.

I could definatley use an elevator, and if I am lucky enough to drive a road truck, which I am, a handicaped elevator.

I think I will write this in my work rules, when I present my contract, for my union. Rite next too layover pay for lunch. A seceratary, and valet parking.

You got the right idea.....Now move along, next?