TForce | Saia!

I do realize that UPS probably wanted nothing to do with freight , but in order to be a 3PL company one must consider the prospect.

Being a UPSF employee I must disagree when you say UPS wanted nothing to do with a company that was on the berge of going union . "O" was not in that position to begin with, we have challenged organized labor in the past and have won.

From our prospective, and being an employee, it was UPS pushing organized labor in our direction, and furthermore opened the door for the union.It certainly was not our MGNT. that wanted it. ASK anyone on the UPSF forum they will tell you.

It is not only FED EX, in the 3PL game,although they are a big competiter, they are not the onlyone, UPS must face in this movement, YELLOW being 1 in the freight game, Kuhne and nagel, DHL ,fedex , kitty hawk( although a small co. BUT GROWING FAST, pyong yan worlwide, evergreen, TNT, POLAND WORLDWIDE , AND SO ON ,AND SO ON .

Fed ex ,although a big competiter, is not the only worlwide.

Too say UPS wanted nothing to do with 3PL , is like saying a crucifix is a useless tool in the christaianity trade. And unfortunatly freight lives within 3PL.
U have state that all very well .It's the big picture that UPS must look at .I feel we r in a better seat now than we have ever been for all of us.. Hold on guys ,,,And remeber GET UR CARDS PASS THEM OUT SIGN THEM AND RETURN THEM TO THE HALL,,,THXS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT ..:1036316054:

I could care less who is buying who or how big or small a company is. I do care about, Better pay, Benefits, pension, Overtime, Delay pay, ECT. ECT.

Greezy: I hope we don`t get any elephants; they would be in direct competition for the peanuts they are tossing us !!!

U have state that all very well .It's the big picture that UPS must look at .I feel we r in a better seat now than we have ever been for all of us.. Hold on guys ,,,And remeber GET UR CARDS PASS THEM OUT SIGN THEM AND RETURN THEM TO THE HALL,,,THXS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT ..:1036316054:

I am ready too sighn toilet paper man... But I remain patient.....Can I have my own individualized contract?:hysterical:

Can I get layover pay for stopping for lunch?:biglaugh:

I think both of you need to slow down....Take a breath....Realize what your saying.....We all get too warm and fuzzy here and we wont have anything to argue about.....We need the ying and yang....I am starting fear where this is headed....And come on take his money......We can see how knowledgable he is....Big companies wont go broke by simply reacting to what some one else does, right???? UH yeah!!!!!

10-4, 42..... Where you been?

Can I have my own individualized contract?

Man AC, I never thought of that!
Sign me up!!

I'll need a new truck every year, meal breaks with meals included, the list could go on and on.

Man AC, I never thought of that!
Sign me up!!

I'll need a new truck every year, meal breaks with meals included, the list could go on and on.

A 1 man union. Look pretty funny if I had too strike. Walking around in a circle yelling at myself and stuff...:hysterical:

Hey Accelerator you could ware one of thoses sandwich signs.
The ones like (A) frames.
You could strap it to yourself,to see the unfair labor sign on both your front,and back.
then just keep walking around in small circles.

You'd be to big gray,and brown clown with the unfair labor sign.

I'm sure that would get you in some news paper story.
Maybe you'd be on the wierd news on the internet?

Hey Accelerator you could ware one of thoses sandwich signs.
The ones like (A) frames.
You could strap it to yourself,to see the unfair labor sign on both your front,and back.
then just keep walking around in small circles.

You'd be to big gray,and brown clown with the unfair labor sign.

I'm sure that would get you in some news paper story.
Maybe you'd be on the wierd news on the internet?

Yes APO. thanx, it could be my weapon of mass destruction!!!!:hysterical: