XPO | September 12, 2014 Is election for Laredo Texas

Anyone know anything out of Laredo yet?
As far as I know is going well, I'll get the result soon and posted here and change Conway to win too.
But I do know something, there was an employee that's been ill and manage to cast his vote in!
This brother made the effort to vote while being on crutches, that's will power!

As far as I know is going well, I'll get the result soon and posted here and change Conway to win too.
But I do know something, there was an employee that's been ill and manage to cast his vote in!
This brother made the effort to vote while being on crutches, that's will power!

Freakin awesome! Can't wait for what I anticipate to be a victory speech. I am going to watch the video that was reposted on you tube. That alone should fire up enough people to do this.

Ok... just watched that video... WOW! That is all I have to say about that. I hope Laredo opens a can of whoop ass...

Freakin awesome! Can't wait for what I anticipate to be a victory speech. I am going to watch the video that was reposted on you tube. That alone should fire up enough people to do this.
If it is a victory you know a few on here will down play saying that it's only one terminal ect. Ect. Ect.

I'm sure they do, but, the Con-way employee dissatisfaction is a greater threat. The shareholders won't like this scenario, dissatisfied employees.

Most of us are already extremely dissatisfied. And the stock is $53 a share. WTF are you talking about ?

Shareholders will not allow a company to close, they will be wiped out. If you have millions invested, and you having voting power with each share, you are going to vote to work out a deal with the workers so the money keeps rolling in. Shutting the doors is a falsehood unless you claim bankruptcy and you will be forced by law to open books and show how you suddenly went from very profitable to bust. Not happening, don't give in to the fear tactic, you are a nation wide company. Like us over at fedex freight, stock at all time highs, and we currently have 4 hubs and 4 regular terminals waiting to vote. What are they going to do? Stop all freight to Northeast? Nope. They will surrender soon enough and realize we are soon to be a union company and move forward from there.