XPO | September 12, 2014 Is election for Laredo Texas

But only after a contract is agreed upon. By your account they have a full year to outsource the hell out of this place.
Again, your mis-leads and half truths. During the contract negotiations nothing can change, the company cant purposely lay off if they have never laid off, they cant outsource everything and keep drivers at home if they haven't done it before. Those would be labor charges.

This is the first time you admitted it is GIVE and take.

You got these guys believing it's going to be take and take. And that's a lie.

There will be great deal of sacrifice for this to work out.

I didnt read anything about Take and Take,,,,, I think the word was bargaining,,,,,

In my area, our reputation is astoundingly horrific.
In mine also,,,,, KC,,, customers wanting to know how many other deliveries from different drivers are coming after the second driver delivered,,, even have had three driver deliver
to the same place at once because of the Wave system that is in place,,,,,, tying up their doors for deliveries... OSAD last time i looked was overflowing with damages. OB sucks,,,
Terminal manager and assistant manager work bankers hours.
If a yes vote goes through I could work 20 more years and get a pension ,better insurance, more pay.

Once these votes start coming in they will have the yards looking like a truck stop on Thursday night.

They'll have guys sitting outside the fence just hoping to get lucky.
I'm un-sure how familiar you are with the I-35 north/south lane from Laredo ( all of the rio grande valley ) to Dallas/Ft worth area but sub-service has taken over, nothing but vans and more vans . We are hauling the left overs out of Laredo / San Antonio / Austin and Dallas plus include Houston which is I-45 northbound . I understand that loading direct will streamline the service but the point being this decision to contract every shinny wheel carrier In the continental U.S. has eliminated not 2 or 3 line driver jobs but untold numbers and I would estimate up to 100 in Texas alone combined. Somewhat you are actually correct to a point with the truck stop analogy but no voting has taken place and we already look like a Loves or Flying J truck stop . At this point we have nothing to lose, so let the voting began . Vote yes

In my area, our reputation is astoundingly horrific.

Now I understand why Rollin62 has that custom bag on his head, it has to be a case of bad self conscious behind Conways need to purposely embarrass you with dumb s..t , I think it's time for a good dose of reputation rehab with a contract !

Again, your mis-leads and half truths. During the contract negotiations nothing can change, the company cant purposely lay off if they have never laid off, they cant outsource everything and keep drivers at home if they haven't done it before. Those would be labor charges.

It's your story. I am just trying to follow along. You are wonderfully entertaining.

So they did lay off recently. In 2008 they did a massive lay off and closed terminals. They outsource the crap out of us now. Drivers and dockhands. I believe those are some of the big talking points of the pro crowd.

They have done these things before.

I am curious what kinda time frame you believe they need to justify whatever they do ? And how much could or would be considered more than enough ? Or to much ?

I'm un-sure how familiar you are with the I-35 north/south lane from Laredo ( all of the rio grande valley ) to Dallas/Ft worth area but sub-service has taken over, nothing but vans and more vans . We are hauling the left overs out of Laredo / San Antonio / Austin and Dallas plus include Houston which is I-45 northbound . I understand that loading direct will streamline the service but the point being this decision to contract every shinny wheel carrier In the continental U.S. has eliminated not 2 or 3 line driver jobs but untold numbers and I would estimate up to 100 in Texas alone combined. Somewhat you are actually correct to a point with the truck stop analogy but no voting has taken place and we already look like a Loves or Flying J truck stop . At this point we have nothing to lose, so let the voting began . Vote yes

Tell your buddy teamrider he don't work here and he don't know.

You guys ain't come to this on accident.

I didnt read anything about Take and Take,,,,, I think the word was bargaining,,,,,

In mine also,,,,, KC,,, customers wanting to know how many other deliveries from different drivers are coming after the second driver delivered,,, even have had three driver deliver
to the same place at once because of the Wave system that is in place,,,,,, tying up their doors for deliveries... OSAD last time i looked was overflowing with damages. OB sucks,,,
Terminal manager and assistant manager work bankers hours.
If a yes vote goes through I could work 20 more years and get a pension ,better insurance, more pay.

All he talks about is how getting a contract will be like Christmas. Just like you did there. Well the company will have to give us all these things.

No they won't. You will have to bargain and negotiate. If you want something you are gonna have to give something up.

It will be give and take. Not take and take. If you want better insurance and more pay and a PENSION. OMG. How are paying for that ? What are you going to give up to get all of that ?

Do you even realize how expensive funding a pension is ? Do you understand the regulations governing pensions changed fairly recently ?

Google it. Read it for yourself. You obviously have a computer. Use it for more than p*on.

All he talks about is how getting a contract will be like Christmas. Just like you did there. Well the company will have to give us all these things.

No they won't. You will have to bargain and negotiate. If you want something you are gonna have to give something up.

It will be give and take. Not take and take. If you want better insurance and more pay and a PENSION. OMG. How are paying for that ? What are you going to give up to get all of that ?

Do you even realize how expensive funding a pension is ? Do you understand the regulations governing pensions changed fairly recently ?

Google it. Read it for yourself. You obviously have a computer. Use it for more than p*on.
Do you realize giving dougie fresh a $6,000,000.00 bonus for holding a title over us minions could very well contribute to the better welfare of the employees . Or was that just a small token of appreciation awarded to him off of our back breaking labor and deductions to our benefits that were stolen without consent , can't vouch for you but I never got a thank you card .We will negotiate after the vote over the next 6 million !

Do you realize giving dougie fresh a $6,000,000.00 bonus for holding a title over us minions could very well contribute to the better welfare of the employees . Or was that just a small token of appreciation awarded to him off of our back breaking labor and deductions to our benefits that were stolen without consent , can't vouch for you but I never got a thank you card .We will negotiate after the vote over the next 6 million !
Don't even bring up the stock options.

It's your story. I am just trying to follow along. You are wonderfully entertaining.

So they did lay off recently. In 2008 they did a massive lay off and closed terminals. They outsource the crap out of us now. Drivers and dockhands. I believe those are some of the big talking points of the pro crowd.

They have done these things before.

I am curious what kinda time frame you believe they need to justify whatever they do ? And how much could or would be considered more than enough ? Or to much ?
I'm just curious... With all that they did in 2008, the outsourcing of drivers and dockworkers your still so anti and hate what a union contract could protect you with! If you are indeed a driver you must really have it good and are afraid your seniority cant keep that cush job for you. This is all about you and the hell with the rest of your co-workers. But i see that all the time during campaigns, the most anti are the one's that will lose the most because of favoritism.
But like the old slogan goes "there is no I in Teamsters"

Time frame would probably be within the last year, is that enough time?

D

Google it. Read it for yourself. You obviously have a computer. Use it for more than

That's not p*on he's watching?? Well maybe it is if he is reading about all the outsourcing CW is doing!! And all the screwing there giving him!! Would that be considered p*on!!!!

Tell your buddy teamrider he don't work here and he don't know.

You guys ain't come to this on accident.

Ok ill tell my buddy ...and your right again as this was and still is a skillful orchestration to plot a coup d'état to over throw the highspeeds and inject union thuggery . Lol!

Give and take would be better than take and take and take like they have done.
The cost of a pension depends upon the quality of investments, it can be affordable.

I'm just curious... With all that they did in 2008, the outsourcing of drivers and dockworkers your still so anti and hate what a union contract could protect you with! If you are indeed a driver you must really have it good and are afraid your seniority cant keep that cush job for you. This is all about you and the hell with the rest of your co-workers. But i see that all the time during campaigns, the most anti are the one's that will lose the most because of favoritism.
But like the old slogan goes "there is no I in Teamsters"

Time frame would probably be within the last year, is that enough time?

You call it protection. But they will still use dockhands, sub service and rail even with a contact. The contract might place limits on how much of each. But all will remain.

I got 6 years here. Not very long at all. Me and PistonRing83 seem to be in a very similar boat. I really want out. But who the F wants to have to swim for it ?

No favoritism here. I am a bottom feeder. Lucky to still have a job. Every year I move up a good 16-20 spots on the seniority board only to fall on the bid sheet.

Give and take would be better than take and take and take like they have done.
The cost of a pension depends upon the quality of investments, it can be affordable.

The new regulations also require that companies put aside massive piles of money for each of the participants health care costs.