XPO | September 12, 2014 Is election for Laredo Texas

Obviously you've watched too many movies. You do know that the Teamsters union is under government over-seer's right? We cut all that out years ago. But you management/union busters like to bring up corruption and the Hoffa movie!

Not into movies. I like to run my mouth on the Trucking Boards in my free time.

They cut it out. Oh yeah, sure. Back door deals NEVER happen anymore.

Your all a bunch of boy scouts. Not by the way you act. Nope.

Not a management/union buster. Just a free thinker. That isn't buying your BS.

Wow we don't get to bid on any position.. The full time dock workers have all of ours. That is the best starting times

Wow we don't get to bid on any position.. The full time dock workers have all of ours. That is the best starting times

Remember right to work , just the same as right to work for less ... , we have been excluded from the docks as they are full of temps working for crumbs and the full timer is sent packing for the day !

And with the portion of your sentence you've served, you'd continue to do so. What do you care?
Warner drivers do care, I mean , the more they haul the less we have to do right ? One told me the other night he's so glad Conway awards him so many miles he's almost making $80,000 a year . He said he's actually excited that the full time Conway driver volunteers or offers there work to him on a daily basis so it's almost unreal the amount of extra cash he's making hauling y'all's freight. He even told me it's going to be a Real nice end of the year for him and he's staying put !

Warner drivers do care, I mean , the more they haul the less we have to do right ? One told me the other night he's so glad Conway awards him so many miles he's almost making $80,000 a year . He said he's actually excited that the full time Conway driver volunteers or offers there work to him on a daily basis so it's almost unreal the amount of extra cash he's making hauling y'all's freight. He even told me it's going to be a Real nice end of the year for him and he's staying put !

Once these votes start coming in they will have the yards looking like a truck stop on Thursday night.

They'll have guys sitting outside the fence just hoping to get lucky.

Once these votes start coming in they will have the yards looking like a truck stop on Thursday night.

They'll have guys sitting outside the fence just hoping to get lucky.
Mr doom and gloom ! You think that with a contract the union will allow that many purchased trucks into the yards. Remember a contract will protect the hours and runs a Conway drivers gets.
Sure there will still be those truck in your yards hauling your freight but at a contract controlled amount.

Mr doom and gloom ! You think that with a contract the union will allow that many purchased trucks into the yards. Remember a contract will protect the hours and runs a Conway drivers gets.
Sure there will still be those truck in your yards hauling your freight but at a contract controlled amount.
That's cause we'll be laying off drivers when we can't hire anyone. Big sign on bonus at my barn and still no takers.

That is a mindset I can't understand.....I still want my fellow employees to have the best bennies in the biz IRREGUARDLESS of my personal situation.
Being one of the one's who was part of the union thing in the Chicago area years ago i have to be honest. I don't care about my fellow employees bennies or pay and they have earned everything they have gotten, nothing is worth having if you're not willing too fighting for it..

I have very few bennies with this company and i am happy with the pay.

They probably hear how Conway management are treating their employee's.
Being a rolling road blocks dose not help either. in days of old we made fun of j.b. hunt, swift and abf because they were so slow and now they make fun of us.

Conway"s motto is The beatings will continue until moral improves!
Look at it this way ... And i use this analogy lightly and with no offense to anyone. But i often compare employee's at companies that treat their employee's like crap to the battered wife. A battered and abused wife always cry's and complains about how bad her husband is, how he beats her for no reason but in the end she always tells herself that tomorrow will be better, that tomorrow he won't beat her anymore. Tomorrow comes and the cycle continues until one day that wife finally has enough and does something to change her life and situation. I think that day has come for Conway and employee's are waking up and realizing that everyday that passes this company is not getting any better and that the beatings will continue unless they do something to change the working conditions and all the misdeeds this company is doing. SO all you can try to blame the union for "disrupting" what you guys have or creating this movement, BUT in all truth this is Conway's fault! We didn't approach the employee's at Conway THEY CAME KNOCKING ON OUR DOORS!

In my area, our reputation is astoundingly horrific.
Not just your area! I'm hearing that same sentiment all over the country. It's too bad. But maybe that's in Conway's master plan to implement the temporary work force model that [out of all news channels] Fox News completely was against. They commented that this model was a disaster for the American worker.

But only after a contract is agreed upon. By your account they have a full year to outsource the hell out of this place.