Holland | Show Your Union Pride To Sac Ca.

I heard Sacramento just got a majority of their cards signed. And they will join the other terminals as proud teamsters! Can anyone verify? Elvis out....

Last I heard the company was trying to fight a few cards but haven't heard anything in a few days. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow. I hope your right and it turned.

USF Sacramento as of Wednesday December 5 is now recognized as a union terminal . Thanks to all hard work put in by all the people that worked the campaign . Welcome to TEAMSTERS LOCAL 150.

you have got to be kidding, let me guess, 4th grade education? Or am I too high?
It must be horrible to live your life. Tell me are you so angry at the world because you was picked on all the time when you was little? Or is it because deep down inside you know you’re a loser with all kinds of sick thoughts in your head and somehow you feel better about yourself to find fault in others?

I will admit that I’m not the smartest but, before you point out everyone’s faults you should pay a little closer attention to your own posts and maybe go back and edit some of them.

Gee me and my 4th grade education and you and your high level of education that makes you think you are so much better than the rest of us and yet were both in the same profession! Go figure! :hysterical:

its about time

I don't think these people truly understand what the union has done for the working men & women in America. All they see is a paycheck and not why their paycheck is what it is today. They live for the moment and not tomorrow. Sure they have the 401K, so I guess they would rather depend on how much of their own money they put into their retirement and not a company funded pension. The smart thing would be a 401K such as the Teamsters 401k and a pension! :1036316054:

Why not have two of these 401& pension you r going to need every penny of it, and people should do some reading on how the union has helped shape r great country

It must be horrible to live your life. Tell me are you so angry at the world because you was picked on all the time when you was little? Or is it because deep down inside you know you’re a loser with all kinds of sick thoughts in your head and somehow you feel better about yourself to find fault in others?

I will admit that I’m not the smartest but, before you point out everyone’s faults you should pay a little closer attention to your own posts and maybe go back and edit some of them.

Gee me and my 4th grade education and you and your high level of education that makes you think you are so much better than the rest of us and yet were both in the same profession! Go figure! :hysterical:

But Dr. Phil this has nothing to do with pointing out faults and a sick mind! I did not not know the medical field considered those opposed to a union were classified as having sick minds. It this posted in a 4th grade picture book? It's more about beliefs and what feels right. Don't want to be swayed by others for their own personal gain.

But Dr. Phil this has nothing to do with pointing out faults and a sick mind! I did not not know the medical field considered those opposed to a union were classified as having sick minds. It this posted in a 4th grade picture book? It's more about beliefs and what feels right. Don't want to be swayed by others for their own personal gain.
HUH?................