Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
good news !! workers got paid, now it isn't all that was expected but its a good start considering what has taken place the last few weeks.. saddened that the nj terminals were dropped but it had to happen for a chance to survive.. sorry for your loss nj drivers, good p&d drivers will survive for sure down there.. lot of new freight picked up today! looks like all the twisted stories that the blood sucking pirate ltl drivers told the customers did not hold water.. and they told some doozies! ... customers said they loved our company from our top notch service to the way that the drivers go above and beyond most other drivers that only give service to the tailgate(which is many of the lazy union drivers) their words not mine!.. and they will stick it out for as long as it takes us to get back to normal.. so we have that going forward for us!
Lazy drivers. Hum standard fee is to tailgate. Want liftgate thats a fee,ground fee,inside deliveryfee,want turn key assembly thats a fee. Do you do work for free, oh wait you do. Haha. Maybe if you charge properly for your services you won't be broke.

good news !! workers got paid, now it isn't all that was expected but its a good start considering what has taken place the last few weeks.. saddened that the nj terminals were dropped but it had to happen for a chance to survive.. sorry for your loss nj drivers, good p&d drivers will survive for sure down there.. lot of new freight picked up today! looks like all the twisted stories that the blood sucking pirate ltl drivers told the customers did not hold water.. and they told some doozies! ... customers said they loved our company from our top notch service to the way that the drivers go above and beyond most other drivers that only give service to the tailgate(which is many of the lazy union drivers) their words not mine!.. and they will stick it out for as long as it takes us to get back to normal.. so we have that going forward for us!
is working for free considered above and beyond...in my book its white collar crime...did u get ur holiday pay and 2 safety bonuses they stiffed us out of...trust me...I was a loyal...caring..safe..line haul driver for years...its managements fault all this took place....I did my job above and beyond...considering they could have cared less about the employees...their safety..their maintainence and most of all....their pay....I have bills like everyone else...do u think the electric company and the rest of my overhead would accept me saying...sorry pay ya later I messed up. I was never contacted nor given the respect that I gave them on a daily basis for years...anyone could forgive hard times...this is blatent bad business practice

Well, hells bells we got paid this morning! I have been paid for everything I worked New Years week. However, I didn't get holiday pay and I am still owed 2 $500 safety bonuses. Hopefully lax will survive and the rest of the guys will get back to work. We do not have so many good paying options in Maine by the way. I feel bad for the Jersey people.
REALLY are you sure i fell $55 short of 100k the best thing for you is they close and you can come down to sidney to work! if you can qualify that is

@Unforgiven , sorry to hear. I'm in same boat. Paid, but not all what is owed. This whole situation should have been avoided. It's unfortunate that so many of us are out of work bc of just a few people in charge of dealing with these issues. Best of luck to all who got screwed.
update noworkanomo....Reliance Network....as of today...Jan.14 2016....just dropped LAX....no big surprise...but the ship is sinking

Uv9lrmh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.