Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son didn't see a dime what a bunch of scumbags

get him in wherever you are, everyone I know in 449 driving a tanker makes pretty good dough, and have better benefits, and have to be paid, on time, and get paid for holidays, and don't have to run illegal, and don't have to take shoddy equipment out on the road, etc....

get him in wherever you are, everyone I know in 449 driving a tanker makes pretty good dough, and have better benefits, and have to be paid, on time, and get paid for holidays, and don't have to run illegal, and don't have to take shoddy equipment out on the road, etc....
Already did working in our plant did awesome on his interview just got call today to take physical and drug screen

I have a busy day with all the grainger, medline, and ecolab! Thanks Bill!

Oh sweet Jesus... just hearing the words Medline and EcoLab make me have bad flashbacks to my first bottom-feeder LTL job. That must be what PTSD feels like lol. Those were two of the worst accounts ever, and the only reason we had them is because no other companies want their garbage. You throw Starbucks in there and I might have to have a coronary... oh lord.

Oh sweet Jesus... just hearing the words Medline and EcoLab make me have bad flashbacks to my first bottom-feeder LTL job. That must be what PTSD feels like lol. Those were two of the worst accounts ever, and the only reason we had them is because no other companies want their garbage. You throw Starbucks in there and I might have to have a coronary... oh lord.
It was like walking down memory lane! Except this time I was getting top notch pay and decent health benefits!

I know 2 people who worked in Sydney at Conway and they both hated it. They said that they had to keep calling in every 2 hrs to see if they had any work. Also said they never knew if they were working day or night until the last minute and had to go in and do a night run with no sleep. Lax isn't great but we don't have to do that crap. Has it changed under new ownership?

I know 2 people who worked in Sydney at Conway and they both hated it. They said that they had to keep calling in every 2 hrs to see if they had any work. Also said they never knew if they were working day or night until the last minute and had to go in and do a night run with no sleep. Lax isn't great but we don't have to do that crap. Has it changed under new ownership?
That's what happens when you start a new job. You have to start at the bottom. People get stuck in a rut and don't want change.

we have your darling darcy working here can't wait till she gets the boot.we had a portland driver go to a lawyer and he brought back statement that at 6:30 am when the flex's call in they are to be given a start time for the day or they then need to call at 6:30 pm for night line haul.if they have you call every two hours they need to be paid on-call pay! i tell every new driver of this as well as scm's. i led the horses to the river i can't make em drink.that's the law! darcy is a troll and one day she is gonna cost our company alot of money in lawsuit/fines they chose not to stand up for themselves, darcy will walk all over you if you let her! and they let her! ask your senior drivers about her it'll make your head spin.

Last edited:
if they make YOU call every 2 hours, try logging it legally, since you had to flag going to line 4 to call work and see if you would be needed. then when you are finally needed, tell them that you will see them in 10 hours, since you have to keep jumping to line 4 to call work. its your logbook, and if they cant figure out a schedule, they need to fire whoever is doing this....

if they make YOU call every 2 hours, try logging it legally, since you had to flag going to line 4 to call work and see if you would be needed. then when you are finally needed, tell them that you will see them in 10 hours, since you have to keep jumping to line 4 to call work. its your logbook, and if they cant figure out a schedule, they need to fire whoever is doing this....
Breaking up your sleep that's safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.