Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, getting a little snow up there today? I'm down around Dayton, got about 4" so far.
we're getting another 8 today to go with the 10 we got tuesday but overall it's an easy winter only 2 days so far below zero temps christmas was green and 50 degrees hopefully i can get the bike out early this year

we're getting another 8 today to go with the 10 we got tuesday but overall it's an easy winter only 2 days so far below zero temps christmas was green and 50 degrees hopefully i can get the bike out early this year

Yea, i haven't even had to put the plow on my truck yet, these little nuisance storms I just hit it with my garden tractor with the blower on it. The way it's looking you'll probably have it out in late march.

# 1 It was the management fault for not holding anyone accountable for the damage to the equipment. # It was the managements fault for hiring drivers that DID NOT PASS THE DRIVING TEST. # 3 It was the management that was accountable for everything that grew legs and walked. # 4 It was the management that new the cameras were down or made sure they were down when things grew legs and walked out. # 5 LAX mechanics did take care of the equipment but the management didn't hold anybody accountable at all ! # 6 When things grow legs and disappear and management tells you that you are mistaken and don't worry about it. NJ terminals were suppose to one of the most profitable terminals ? So why were they shut down ? Because of management !
Are you ever going to be done whining about this? You sound like a toddler who's not getting his second cookie. You left Land Air a long time ago; or should I say... you packed up your stuff in the middle of the night and sneaked out like a thief; leaving many people hanging. Haven't you moved on with your life by now?

Are you ever going to be done whining about this? You sound like a toddler who's not getting his second cookie. You left Land Air a long time ago; or should I say... you packed up your stuff in the middle of the night and sneaked out like a thief; leaving many people hanging. Haven't you moved on with your life by now?
What the F are you talking about ? Packed up in the middle of the night ? One problem ! I turned my keys in and then picked up my tool box during the day because the TM was there ! Thief ? We all new who the head thief was ! He even had his side kick let's call him Tonto that was covering for him every inch of the way. Grow the F up and accept the facts ! First I was sleeping in my car, then I snuck out in the middle of the night ? Can't you come up with something better than that ? The only reason all the guys in Jersey lost there jobs was because of the management and the fact and all the ::shit:: that walked that management covered up ! I am not whining, just getting the facts straight so everyone that lost there jobs no who is at fault !

What the F are you talking about ? Packed up in the middle of the night ? One problem ! I turned my keys in and then picked up my tool box during the day because the TM was there ! Thief ? We all new who the head thief was ! He even had his side kick let's call him Tonto that was covering for him every inch of the way. Grow the F up and accept the facts ! First I was sleeping in my car, then I snuck out in the middle of the night ? Can't you come up with something better than that ? The only reason all the guys in Jersey lost there jobs was because of the management and the fact and all the :::shit::: that walked that management covered up ! I am not whining, just getting the facts straight so everyone that lost there jobs no who is at fault !
Maybe you would like for me to start posting some copies of interesting e-mails or complaints that were filed with HR ? I have a nice big pile !

Maybe you would like for me to start posting some copies of interesting e-mails or complaints that were filed with HR ? I have a nice big pile !
Allan must be management, Not once did he voice any concern for all the people that lost there jobs. But was more concerned with attacking me and covering up the truth. What a guy ! I bet ya he is still working and couldn't give a ::shit:: about all the guys that lost there jobs.

Allan must be management, Not once did he voice any concern for all the people that lost there jobs. But was more concerned with attacking me and covering up the truth. What a guy ! I bet ya he is still working and couldn't give a :::shit::: about all the guys that lost there jobs.
Quite frankly Mark, I don't care if you want to post your letters to HR or not. What is getting old for me is that you are still lamenting about the same stuff you talked about weeks ago when this thread first started. You weren't even with LAX that long and after all of this time you still spew about the same old crap and feed off of other peoples' tragedy to further your own hatred of the company. Or management, as you put it which is interesting because you introduced yourself to me back then as the 'shop manager'. All we have here is your word that the TM and his henchman allegedly covered up crimes of theft. I don't know that what you are saying is true since you are not offering any proof. Here is what I do know... 1.You were hired to manage the maintenance department at NNJ. 2. By your own admission, it was under your watch when the alleged thefts occurred (by that I mean that as the manager, you were responsible about the shop, its contents and the staff. 3. You didn't last long and ultimately left, rather than dealing with the problems. What did you do besides talking to the TM and writing letters to the HR person? Ever took inventory, pictures, left a sound activated $20 digital recorder with time stamp, to catch the thief? Did you talk to Jeff Baker, Jason, Bill or Mac, his second in command? Did you write the TM up when he kept insisting that the cameras were down each time a theft occurred? Did you change the locks on the doors? Ever instruct your staff to not leave new tires outside the shop anymore but to move them inside at night? Did you voice record your conversations with the TM?
This just doesn't add up for me and again, I would be much more inclined to give credence to your allegations if you didn't repeat the same thing over and over again with the intent to pour more fuel into the fire. Not one single company is all good or all bad. You however make it sound like that LAX is the spawn from hell. Everything you say here is so one sided and always revolves around your personal qualms with NNJ's TM.

My point to you is this Mark. What people have been dealing with in regards to everything that has happened with Land Air, is real and currently happening. There is a huge loss that for many former employees goes beyond having had to forgo their holiday pay or vacation time and I happened to belong to that group. Many of us are also grieving because we didn't get to say goodbye to many of our colleagues; we lost our sense of security and work we truly enjoyed; we have no idea what our future will hold and had no time to prepare for our losses. Many of us are looking at starting over again with another company; at the bottom, with no paid vacation and no seniority under our belts. We mourn the loss of camaraderie and the familiarity of having known exactly how to perform our duties.
I see that the majority of people on this thread are either expressing anger and frustration, or have questions. Others are holding on to hope that 'their' company will survive and then there are still others who defend an employer that they feel has been fair to them and has treated them well over the years.
Then there is yourself and a few others that have nothing to do with current events and many of you do nothing but use other people's misfortune as your own platform to vent old harbored anger and resentment. Maybe this is helping you, but it sure isn't doing anything for me. Let me end by repeating my earlier suggestion.... Maybe it is time for you to move on with your life, to stop dumping your negativity on people who are already hurting and give us the time, space and respect to peacefully process what has happened, so we too can move beyond this..

Quite frankly Mark, I don't care if you want to post your letters to HR or not. What is getting old for me is that you are still lamenting about the same stuff you talked about weeks ago when this thread first started. You weren't even with LAX that long and after all of this time you still spew about the same old crap and feed off of other peoples' tragedy to further your own hatred of the company. Or management, as you put it which is interesting because you introduced yourself to me back then as the 'shop manager'. All we have here is your word that the TM and his henchman allegedly covered up crimes of theft. I don't know that what you are saying is true since you are not offering any proof. Here is what I do know... 1.You were hired to manage the maintenance department at NNJ. 2. By your own admission, it was under your watch when the alleged thefts occurred (by that I mean that as the manager, you were responsible about the shop, its contents and the staff. 3. You didn't last long and ultimately left, rather than dealing with the problems. What did you do besides talking to the TM and writing letters to the HR person? Ever took inventory, pictures, left a sound activated $20 digital recorder with time stamp, to catch the thief? Did you talk to Jeff Baker, Jason, Bill or Mac, his second in command? Did you write the TM up when he kept insisting that the cameras were down each time a theft occurred? Did you change the locks on the doors? Ever instruct your staff to not leave new tires outside the shop anymore but to move them inside at night? Did you voice record your conversations with the TM?
This just doesn't add up for me and again, I would be much more inclined to give credence to your allegations if you didn't repeat the same thing over and over again with the intent to pour more fuel into the fire. Not one single company is all good or all bad. You however make it sound like that LAX is the spawn from hell. Everything you say here is so one sided and always revolves around your personal qualms with NNJ's TM.

My point to you is this Mark. What people have been dealing with in regards to everything that has happened with Land Air, is real and currently happening. There is a huge loss that for many former employees goes beyond having had to forgo their holiday pay or vacation time and I happened to belong to that group. Many of us are also grieving because we didn't get to say goodbye to many of our colleagues; we lost our sense of security and work we truly enjoyed; we have no idea what our future will hold and had no time to prepare for our losses. Many of us are looking at starting over again with another company; at the bottom, with no paid vacation and no seniority under our belts. We mourn the loss of camaraderie and the familiarity of having known exactly how to perform our duties.
I see that the majority of people on this thread are either expressing anger and frustration, or have questions. Others are holding on to hope that 'their' company will survive and then there are still others who defend an employer that they feel has been fair to them and has treated them well over the years.
Then there is yourself and a few others that have nothing to do with current events and many of you do nothing but use other people's misfortune as your own platform to vent old harbored anger and resentment. Maybe this is helping you, but it sure isn't doing anything for me. Let me end by repeating my earlier suggestion.... Maybe it is time for you to move on with your life, to stop dumping your negativity on people who are already hurting and give us the time, space and respect to peacefully process what has happened, so we too can move beyond this..

Well Allen, just so you do have the facts straight. I did notify Jeff Baker, Jason and Bill. The tires were never left outside. I had the locks changed twice while I was there. And I did deal with the problems that were going on and in exchange for that I got my wallet stolen and when I was asked to help out on the road my car was damaged. And if you read my post correctly, I was friends with a lot of those guys and posted that I felt bad what has happened to them and hope they can find new jobs and that 2016 be a better year for them. 10 tires don't walk out of a shop during operation, torches and tanks don't walk during operation. Some one would have seen something ! And just so you no things were still walking out the door after I left. And my friend that was still working there change the locks several times also ! Even though someone posted that it was dealt with and taken care of. One off my friends just came back from vacation when the shut down happened and then worked for 2 weeks more, he was told not to worry and he would get paid. When he was laid off he was told to go get his pay from unemployment ! Nice huh ? I am not going to waste my time explaining to you because most of the guys new what was really going on. Why do you think LAX closed the Jersey terminals ? Maybe it could have been from all thefts that happened after hours ? MMMMM And I did file countless complaints with HR about the TM and nothing was done about it ! And you are wondering why Jersey was shut down ?

Well Allen, just so you do have the facts straight. I did notify Jeff Baker, Jason and Bill. The tires were never left outside. I had the locks changed twice while I was there. And I did deal with the problems that were going on and in exchange for that I got my wallet stolen and when I was asked to help out on the road my car was damaged. And if you read my post correctly, I was friends with a lot of those guys and posted that I felt bad what has happened to them and hope they can find new jobs and that 2016 be a better year for them. 10 tires don't walk out of a shop during operation, torches and tanks don't walk during operation. Some one would have seen something ! And just so you no things were still walking out the door after I left. And my friend that was still working there change the locks several times also ! Even though someone posted that it was dealt with and taken care of. One off my friends just came back from vacation when the shut down happened and then worked for 2 weeks more, he was told not to worry and he would get paid. When he was laid off he was told to go get his pay from unemployment ! Nice huh ? I am not going to waste my time explaining to you because most of the guys new what was really going on. Why do you think LAX closed the Jersey terminals ? Maybe it could have been from all thefts that happened after hours ? MMMMM And I did file countless complaints with HR about the TM and nothing was done about it ! And you are wondering why Jersey was shut down ?
Hey Allen, don't you find it a little bit odd, that every time something happened or was stolen the cameras went down ? MMMMMM think about it !

Let's not forget the pallet of cameras that walked off the loading dock to when the cameras went down.

Let's not forget the pallet of cameras that walked off the loading dock to when the cameras went down.
Look Mark, the last thing I want to do is rehash this. I think we can agree that no company owner would ever just 'not care' about losing tons of money. It sounds to me like that you were not believed. I wasn't there, so what do I know? I'm simply asking you to 'let this go' and not use this forum to feed on people's misfortune and dump on them. What I do know is that a lot of what is being said here is at least in parts based on speculation, gossip, misrepresentation and simply wrong information. Few people have all of the facts and what they don't know, they make up or take one part and grossly exaggerate. It is always so much easier to sit back, make conjectures and demonize people. I don't enjoy seeing these pictures of Bill Spencer and the 'likes' they are getting. What is all of this accomplishing, other than to keep the pot stirring? You and the others know exactly what you are doing and why. It is self-serving on your part and only prolongs people's pain. Everyone on this forum has now read your story numerous times and I'm asking you to please stop talking about it. It's old and completely irrelevant to what people are going through and dealing with. Spread something positive; some hope!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.