Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt that Pitt Ohio has gained a lot of ground lately but Averitt is a huge company as well and no doubt, will have their say. I too wonder if Pitt Ohio is planning on establishing some terminal in the NE. Time will tell... I just want to get back on the road.
well i saw a lax on the road last night( i-90 westbound mass pike) tail of trailer had its 3 marker lights above door on and no tail lights! lessons not learned yet i guess

Easier fix with another shutdown.
I know it's easy to say, it just a matter of time until company does finally go under, but I'll say it anyway. I think land air was hoping on a few, if not one major account to be back up and running. So far they are have been unsuccessful in getting account back. And it doesn't seem as if they will ever be able. That being said, I really think in a months time, land air we be finished, totally

I know it's easy to say, it just a matter of time until company does finally go under, but I'll say it anyway. I think land air was hoping on a few, if not one major account to be back up and running. So far they are have been unsuccessful in getting account back. And it doesn't seem as if they will ever be able. That being said, I really think in a months time, land air we be finished, totally
heard from one of the buffalo drivers that no more vacation pay...no more holiday pay...until further notice...also have not received 2 safety bonuses from 2014 and 2015....on 4 line haul drivers at the buffalo terminal...and 3 p&d drivers...no surprise there.

Maybe they will be called Northeast Freightways Inc. Since that's the backer who helped him.

yes! and the pigtail im sure was loose at the time the driver plugged it in.if i was a lax driver i would think checking things over twice wouldn't be such a bad idea for the next two years
They're not going to fix it anyway if you tell someone.

[
don't know where your getting your info from troll..we are picking up customers every day.. did medline 2 days ago... currently picked up.. not old freight either. we know you and the likes of some other idiots on here want to see the company go down because you have a beef with bill however we employee's that busted our asses to make a go of it have stake in it as well, so before you start hoping for the demise of the company you might want to think about what you type, unless you are attacking us as well!
Easier fix with another shutdown.

Maybe if the owners and management obeyed the laws set in place that every other company has to abide by there wouldn't be so many "trolls" on here. Instead of telling drivers to stuff a hazmat bill in their pocket or take an unsafe vehicle down the road. Mix poison with food. Should I go on?

Maybe if the owners and management obeyed the laws set in place that every other company has to abide by there wouldn't be so many "trolls" on here. Instead of telling drivers to stuff a hazmat bill in their pocket or take an unsafe vehicle down the road. Mix poison with food. Should I go on?
agreed..that is true about management.heads should roll!!and have!!as for the owners if that is really what happened, which I doubt!!I have worked for this company for almost 17 years and have never been asked or forced to do anything illegal, and I am not going to take any of you bashing troll's word for it that it happened for sure!!, you have vendetta's and I think you would like to see us all suffer the consequences. however the driver is the last line of defense... he has the final say before that truck or load rolls .and if he choses to ignore the law ,he does not belong here.. we have weeded out a few through this ordeal which will give us a fighting chance to survive..

Last edited:
that is illegal!! you have any proof? please share....
Maybe things were good at your terminal that's 1 of 14 now 12. I've seen someone fired for refusing to take an unsafe truck while his was OOS. It wasn't until he called matt smith to be reinstated. And as far as you having Medline 2 days ago I'm in there twice a day and still have not seen lax on any outgoing freight. Cardinal health also that was giving lax 2-3 loads a day now gives it to nemf, duie Pyle and Conway and said they will not bring them back

Status
Not open for further replies.