Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed..that is true about management.heads should roll!!and have!!as for the owners if that is really what happened, which I doubt!!I have worked for this company for almost 17 years and have never been asked or forced to do anything illegal, and I am not going to take any of you bashing troll's word for it that it happened for sure!!, you have vendetta's and I think you would like to see us all suffer the consequences. however the driver is the last line of defense... he has the final say before that truck or load rolls .and if he choses to ignore the law ,he does not belong here.. we have weeded out a few through this ordeal which will give us a fighting chance to survive..
I have photos of a truck that was in violation in which the owner was forcing me to take. And I have witnesses. If it's such a great place as you claim, it wouldn't have been shut down in the first place. Try to sell your crap to someone who will buy it.

lax down to less than 200 employees from 700, and no more interlines. sure they are gaining back customers every day, you are offering to ship for free out of desperation. so at this point, you are not gaining customers really, are you?
They lost most of their customers. The ones that still ship are the ones that can't afford a decent carrier. Has nothing to do with loyalty.

[

don't know where your getting your info from troll..we are picking up customers every day.. did medline 2 days ago... currently picked up.. not old freight either. we know you and the likes of some other idiots on here want to see the company go down because you have a beef with bill however we employee's that busted our asses to make a go of it have stake in it as well, so before you start hoping for the demise of the company you might want to think about what you type, unless you are attacking us as well!
I'm sorry you consider facts to be grounds for calling someone a troll. Your posts are comical. New customers daily ??? Who???. Because you work for company doesn't mean you must have to be oblivious. Bragging about freight not being old, c'mon. I don't wish ill on any company or person, but was saying something anybody who has any sense of reality can see.

lax down to less than 200 employees from 700, and no more interlines. sure they are gaining back customers every day, you are offering to ship for free out of desperation. so at this point, you are not gaining customers really, are you?
your a dumbass.. facts? why let facts get in the way of your twisted little delusional episodes you libs get. facts according to spineless,lying little trolls who either don't work here no more(because they were worthless or dishonest) or just little bity irritating parasites who conjure up stories from their twisted little liberal minds to try to tell themselves that they have meaning in the world and can sleep soundly at night/day. hahahaha!!

[

don't know where your getting your info from troll..we are picking up customers every day.. did medline 2 days ago... currently picked up.. not old freight either. we know you and the likes of some other idiots on here want to see the company go down because you have a beef with bill however we employee's that busted our asses to make a go of it have stake in it as well, so before you start hoping for the demise of the company you might want to think about what you type, unless you are attacking us as well!
Also, I know first hand so no need to call anybody a troll. Have yet to s
what a crock!
Now we are libs,trolls, spineless. WOW, oh, and everbody that is out of work due to mismanagement, meaning managers, are worthless. Who is trolling. Getting a little to personal now. If you are so happy and confidant that land air is done and will succeed, STOP looking at this thread. You work for land air, you don't need to be their megaphone. TOOL

It's easier to spot one of these than a safety bonus!
KDv3ao9.jpg

your a dumbass.. facts? why let facts get in the way of your twisted little delusional episodes you libs get. facts according to spineless,lying little trolls who either don't work here no more(because they were worthless or dishonest) or just little bity irritating parasites who conjure up stories from their twisted little liberal minds to try to tell themselves that they have meaning in the world and can sleep soundly at night/day. hahahaha!!
hey alwayshopeful....ur the dumbass...kissass...hows that for namecalling...ur the one that remained loyal to a company that KNOWINGLY SCREWED YOU OVER...when I work I expect to get paid for what I do...and my two safety bonuses and holiday pay I got screwed out of...seems to me ur forgetting bill spencer knew all about the 60 day notice to shutdown....DID NOTHING...til it was too late...putting all his LOYAL AND SAFETY CONSCIECE EMPLOYESS OUT OF WORK..

hey alwayshopeful....ur the dumbass...kissass...hows that for namecalling...ur the one that remained loyal to a company that KNOWINGLY SCREWED YOU OVER...when I work I expect to get paid for what I do...and my two safety bonuses and holiday pay I got screwed out of...seems to me ur forgetting bill spencer knew all about the 60 day notice to shutdown....DID NOTHING...til it was too late...putting all his LOYAL AND SAFETY CONSCIECE EMPLOYESS OUT OF WORK..
no kissass here.. I fight for what I believe in and it is for this company to survive first and foremost. I cant help that you are weak minded and sided with opponents of the company you worked for when things went bad! oh ye of little faith!the rats are usually the first one's that jump ship. bet you are a big cheese lover hmmm?

Also, I know first hand so no need to call anybody a troll. Have yet to s

Now we are libs,trolls, spineless. WOW, oh, and everbody that is out of work due to mismanagement, meaning managers, are worthless. Who is trolling. Getting a little to personal now. If you are so happy and confidant that land air is done and will succeed, STOP looking at this thread. You work for land air, you don't need to be their megaphone. TOOL
this is a land air thread bonehead... I still am employed and work daily at land air .. i don't have to stop looking at this thread I have more right to be on this thread than you do at this point.. you have turned your back on our company and have done nothing but complained and slammed us every day. you have shown the caliber of man you are in a crisis. what a disappointment to the rest of us land air employees

no kissass here.. I fight for what I believe in and it is for this company to survive first and foremost. I cant help that you are weak minded and sided with opponents of the company you worked for when things went bad! oh ye of little faith!the rats are usually the first one's that jump ship. bet you are a big cheese lover hmmm?
Hey company BOY , do you believe in getting paid for the work you do ? and if you do did you get your holiday an safety bonuses ? was told by buffalo driver NO MORE vacation,pay . you just keep on fighting for a company that's going NO where ;;;

this is a land air thread bonehead... I still am employed and work daily at land air .. i don't have to stop looking at this thread I have more right to be on this thread than you do at this point.. you have turned your back on our company and have done nothing but complained and slammed us every day. you have shown the caliber of man you are in a crisis. what a disappointment to the rest of us land air employees
Wtf are you talking about. I turned my back. Are you not aware of what happened. Do you know my situation personally. Go back and read prior posts. The only person who got slammed in here was bill Spencer. If you knew what I did for this company over the years, and while I was waiting to get paid, you wouldn't say idiotic comments like that . Well, you probably would, seeing how you have bonded w Spencer during this time. Wipe that mess bill left in your chin.

Also, you said earlier picking up new customers daily and mediab loads. Im waiting to get called back for work, bc im such a grwat worker. What terminal can i find all this at.

I'm sorry you consider facts to be grounds for calling someone a troll. Your posts are comical. New customers daily ??? Who???. Because you work for company doesn't mean you must have to be oblivious. Bragging about freight not being old, c'mon. I don't wish ill on any company or person, but was saying something anybody who has any sense of reality can see.

I'm a dumbass? bill spencer said it himself in the latest news story,

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...ress-reopens-after-federal-shutdown/78802414/

but hey, with all the name calling, I see you are becoming a little unhinged? those empty docks worry you a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.