Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it! that's all you have in that pea brain for a reply?what are you a first grader mentality case, I was expecting something with some bite to it.. leave it to the slamming pro's like jay or buffalo next time huh
psychology 101 states that anyone that's constantly namecalling is a very frustrated individual...u just cant handle the truth during an intelligent adult conversation...ive been in the trucking industry 35 years and never seen anything like this.. bill spencer should find another line of work...knowing someone texted positive for controlled substance and they put him back on the road is a testament to bill spencers lack of management skills.

new is knew and woodn.t is wouldn't good try though...I don't hold that against you though.. you will learn how to spell in the 2nd grade junior
did u ever hear the saying "if 10 people tell u the same thing...you should probably listen and take their advice"...u seem to be alone in ur thinking...don't hear anyone else on this site with your opinions...fact is 500 people are out of work because of the owner of this company just didn't care about his employees.. there is one thing I will compliment on...your chosen name alwayshopeful...why should you have to be alwayshopeful with your job tho.????????

psychology 101 states that anyone that's constantly namecalling is a very frustrated individual...u just cant handle the truth during an intelligent adult conversation...ive been in the trucking industry 35 years and never seen anything like this.. bill spencer should find another line of work...knowing someone texted positive for controlled substance and they put him back on the road is a testament to bill spencers lack of management skills.
be careful with your spelling alwayshopeful gets annoyed easy about that

they did not put him back on the road.. he was already on his journey... dispatch told him to stop but he kept driving....in hindsight they should have checked gps to see if he was still moving or not...human error and it was the only case this happened... so you learn from your mistakes and move on... it wont happen again I bet!

did u ever hear the saying "if 10 people tell u the same thing...you should probably listen and take their advice"...u seem to be alone in ur thinking...don't hear anyone else on this site with your opinions...fact is 500 people are out of work because of the owner of this company just didn't care about his employees.. there is one thing I will compliment on...your chosen name alwayshopeful...why should you have to be alwayshopeful with your job tho.????????
im always hopeful in everything! even that people like you will change your ways and be more forgiving toward others that behave like your kind... judges... judge and you will be judged! you people want this company to fail! fact is it hasn't just of yet...I remain alwayshopeful

and maybe at your next job you'll learn to work for a company that pays accordingly and respects federal and state laws
dont need to learn anything..don't plan on another job right now , I like the one I have thank you , my pay is good and I am respectful with the law always... have family in it... how is your good friend darcy treating you?

dont need to learn anything..don't plan on another job right now , I like the one I have thank you , my pay is good and I am respectful with the law always... have family in it... how is your good friend darcy treating you?
picnic set for memorial weekend i'm not settled on final invite list just yet

Last edited:
so are you saying you miss her and want her to return?

they did not put him back on the road.. he was already on his journey... dispatch told him to stop but he kept driving....in hindsight they should have checked gps to see if he was still moving or not...human error and it was the only case this happened... so you learn from your mistakes and move on... it wont happen again I bet!
I am a forgiving person..anyone who knows me knows that...but they also know...I'm not so forgiving when someone messes w my job and my pay!!!!!!! bleve most will agree with me...how many more times would u let this happen to u before u change your name to unforgiven??? btw...is my spelling up to ur standards now I put my glasses on...for someone whose so hopeful about all things why r so angry all the time???

psychology 101 states that anyone that's constantly namecalling is a very frustrated individual...u just cant handle the truth during an intelligent adult conversation
well when I start having an intelligent conversation I usually have my brain in! but I took it out so I could come down to your level and make it fair for you!!lol

I am a forgiving person..anyone who knows me knows that...but they also know...I'm not so forgiving when someone messes w my job and my pay!!!!!!! bleve most will agree with me...how many more times would u let this happen to u before u change your name to unforgiven??? btw...is my spelling up to ur standards now I put my glasses on...for someone whose so hopeful about all things why r so angry all the time???
your spelling can be deciphered pretty easy, was just pushing your buttons. hope I did not hurt your feelings.. if I did I'm sorry.. honestly I'm not an angry person as a rule.. but I do get aggravated at times still ,only human but I'm working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.