Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wheeler125, it that info from a creditable source? If that's true that's sucks for those people that stayed to make it work.
A mechanic still employed said he was told this afternoon trucks were sold and shops closed... Thought I would ask if true here instead of making it a statement. I don't want to give false info

I didn't work today but my buddy said all was normal. However, earlier this week they dumped our disability, vision, and life ins. My dispatcher says more accts are due to come back next week. So sorry, but we aren't dead yet!
Just got a text from someone still working saying they were told today they pulled the plug... True?

I wouldn't expect them to close after the investment for North East. I could see combining things , like they both have locations in Albany & Syracuse. If you can have a shared building that would reduce overhead greatly.

IKZKM7B.jpg

I didn't work today but my buddy said all was normal. However, earlier this week they dumped our disability, vision, and life ins. My dispatcher says more accts are due to come back next week. So sorry, but we aren't dead yet!
I hope nobody is taking your dispatcher's statement as truth. The loss of the benifits says enough. Plus another terminal gone. May not be dead, but vultures are circling. And I saw that Spencer interview, not holding my breathe. He didn't sell me on anything.

I hope nobody is taking your dispatcher's statement as truth. The loss of the benifits says enough. Plus another terminal gone. May not be dead, but vultures are circling. And I saw that Spencer interview, not holding my breathe. He didn't sell me on anything.
the loss of the benefits really sucks! however it is necessary for the survival of the company right now unfortunately.. the only vultures that are circling are you negative nimwits that want it to go belly up!

Status
Not open for further replies.