Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't sure if u lost your safety bonus? Really?
there has been no official call on that yet... we remain hopeful that bill will honor this. but what we think don't matter to you.. because you will still use it for fodder.. until you are proved wrong again.. just like us getting paid when this all started.. as well as a few other wrongs you cheerlead on..

I don't have his number, could you give it to me? Stop speculating ? you mean it's ok for you to speculate but not me?
you must be a liberal!! go look the number up yourself.. so far everything I posted has been true, you vulture's on the other hand have been wrong and just try to fan the flames about a company collapse with your negative speculation syndrome.GROW UP!!!

you must be a liberal!! go look the number up yourself.. so far everything I posted has been true, you vulture's on the other hand have been wrong and just try to fan the flames about a company collapse with your negative speculation syndrome.GROW UP!!!
So I guess you aren't pals with Phil and Dick. Nothing you said is true, how come everybody else took a pay cut and loss of benefits and you didn't? How much vacation time were you paid for? (just the days, I wouldn't want for you to be embarrassed by the number) The company is on a "diet" but your still gettin' fat?

So I guess you aren't pals with Phil and Dick. Nothing you said is true, how come everybody else took a pay cut and loss of benefits and you didn't? How much vacation time were you paid for? (just the days, I wouldn't want for you to be embarrassed by the number) The company is on a "diet" but your still gettin' fat?
if nothing I have said is true then why do you keep asking questions. hmm? the rest of your questions are not going to be answered because it is none of your business rube!..

if nothing I have said is true then why do you keep asking questions. hmm? the rest of your questions are not going to be answered because it is none of your business rube!..
back to calling names huh, it fits you. Actually you are right it is none of my business, but it is public information, as such I will comment at will.

I'd be extremely worried about the new investors being friends of Spencer's! After all, one of the biggest reasons LAX is in the position it's in is because he hired all his buddies to be management! I learned at a young age, if an employer runs a shoddy business and screws with your ability to earn a decent living, it's time to move on! Been there, done that at LAX! Loyalty is a two-way street. Spencer and his crew of cronies have never been loyal to their employees! The only way LAX will survive is to eliminate the deadweight at the top, with Spencer leading the pack out the door! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me…

I believe the biggest reason people are jerking your chain is because your comments lead everyone to believe you are blindly following the Pied Piper, Bill Spencer! A good driver has many viable options for employment. LAX has always been nothing but drama! Life doesn't have to be so complicated. You go to work, do your job and get paid, rather then go to work, do your job and then bend over! Spencer and his cronies don't even have the decency to issue a jar of Vaseline!

I'd be extremely worried about the new investors being friends of Spencer's! After all, one of the biggest reasons LAX is in the position it's in is because he hired all his buddies to be management! I learned at a young age, if an employer runs a shoddy business and screws with your ability to earn a decent living, it's time to move on! Been there, done that at LAX! Loyalty is a two-way street. Spencer and his crew of cronies have never been loyal to their employees! The only way LAX will survive is to eliminate the deadweight at the top, with Spencer leading the pack out the door! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me…
Just because the Hememnways don't have a gag reflex doesn't mean that is a good reason to keep them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.