Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is not just a real estate developer mogul, he is an investment agent... and that is what he did.... invest in a promising company.. don't believe it, call him! just for god's sake.. stop speculating already, your doom and gloom shananagan scenario's are getting sickening!
What a kiss ass . Hey whats land air going to do 4 u when they r gone ? ? ?

What a kiss ass . Hey whats land air going to do 4 u when they r gone ? ? ?
nope, not a kiss ass, just a understanding, honest, hard working,dependable,loyal team player. which I believe is why I was brought back early because of.. and if the good lord has it in his plans to close the company then I will move on from there with FAITH and HOPE and not vicious contempt like you have!! by the way was you called back?...

They shut down newburgh as well on 1/29 didn't say anything we came back in at the end of the day and told were closed.
Spencer should have taken out a loan to learn how to run a trucking company.
that sucks!....at least you are in a good location to rebound though thank god! keep the faith, hoping and praying good things for all you people..

nope, not a kiss ass, just a understanding, honest, hard working,dependable,loyal team player. which I believe is why I was brought back early because of.. and if the good lord has it in his plans to close the company then I will move on from there with FAITH and HOPE and not vicious contempt like you have!! by the way was you called back?...
I also was honest , hard ,dependable and olyal WORKER and safe driver and NO was NOT call back . the buffalo tm call back who he wanted 2 so he called back a new driver just out of school who pulls wrong trailer and can,t back up . But that's ok they F me out of pay and I DONT work that way . I don't need 2 kiss ass or call them 4 a job . YOU CANT PAY ME I DONT WORK GET IT GOT IT GOOD.

I also was honest , hard ,dependable and olyal WORKER and safe driver and NO was NOT call back . the buffalo tm call back who he wanted 2 so he called back a new driver just out of school who pulls wrong trailer and can,t back up . But that's ok they F me out of pay and I DONT work that way . I don't need 2 kiss ass or call them 4 a job . YOU CANT PAY ME I DONT WORK GET IT GOT IT GOOD.
they did not pay you yet? that's strange everyone I know got paid... less the 1 holiday

Last edited:
OUT of buffalo. 10 line haul driver only called back 4. and 12 pd driver only 4 . LAND AIR will never make a come back..................

they did not pay you yet? that's strange everyone I know got paid... less the 1 holiday
@alwayshopeful , sincere question. Do you know if land air plans or is going to attempt to pay accredited vacation time.(for those who are not currently emploed )Asked mgmt before, but did not get an answer. Do not know if anything has been decided since. I dont expect them to, but figured asking couldn't hurt.

@alwayshopeful , sincere question. Do you know if land air plans or is going to attempt to pay accredited vacation time.(for those who are not currently emploed )Asked mgmt before, but did not get an answer. Do not know if anything has been decided since. I dont expect them to, but figured asking couldn't hurt.
I sure hope so...don't know what the law says about it because technically the company still exists right? I know right now there is a freeze on vacation time

I sure hope so...don't know what the law says about it because technically the company still exists right? I know right now there is a freeze on vacation time
As of now, yes. They still are operating under land air name. I've tried to give them time to regroup, but now I would like some kind of answers. Yes or no would suffice, instead of run around. Bad enough with all that has happened already, then possibly lose all those vacation hours.

A real estate investor has no use for leased terminals, the gutting has begun.
he does not nor wants to own land air... he has invested in land air only... bill is making the strategic moves for the survival of the company.. its smart to get rid of leased terminals that can be covered by his other terminals.. newburg's runs will be taken care of by Albany and springfield's terminals, efficiently too I might add!! smart move for survival!! sorry vulture's for the use of the word "survival"... I know you hate that word!!
th

You seem aweful happy about the misfortune of others who haven't made the cut like you. I hope that once your out you'll come let us know although I doubt that will happen something tells me your a Hemingway or someone of the like. I don't believe for a minute your a driver. All thru this thread you've had knowledge before all others

Status
Not open for further replies.