Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem aweful happy about the misfortune of others who haven't made the cut like you. I hope that once your out you'll come let us know although I doubt that will happen something tells me your a Hemingway or someone of the like. I don't believe for a minute your a driver. All thru this thread you've had knowledge before all others
Said the same thing. Person is not a driver. Not that it matters, but think it's woman from williston. From some of the posts, I'd wonder why a man who claims has 17 years in w company, would say some of the things that she/he posted

he does not nor wants to own land air... he has invested in land air only... bill is making the strategic moves for the survival of the company.. its smart to get rid of leased terminals that can be covered by his other terminals.. newburg's runs will be taken care of by Albany and springfield's terminals, efficiently too I might add!! smart move for survival!! sorry vulture's for the use of the word "survival"... I know you hate that word!!
th
You're like a battered wife , the harder you get beat the, the more you ask for smh

he does not nor wants to own land air... he has invested in land air only... bill is making the strategic moves for the survival of the company.. its smart to get rid of leased terminals that can be covered by his other terminals.. newburg's runs will be taken care of by Albany and springfield's terminals, efficiently too I might add!! smart move for survival!! sorry vulture's for the use of the word "survival"... I know you hate that word!!
th

Hmm...Bill Spencer making strategic moves… it's pretty apparent that neither he nor any of his management team possess the ability to formulate a strategic plan! Investing in a company and keeping all the same nimrods in place that buried the company to begin with, is like putting the arsonist in charge of security at the refinery! Others have it pegged; you are definitely not a driver! Fortunately, there are trucking companies that treat their employees with respect and have qualified people in management positions! LAX has done nothing through the years to change the good old boy culture that exists at the top. Managements attitude that the office personnel is the strength of the company rather than the drivers has only given LAX bottom feeder status. I'm quite sure management is sweating it out right now. After all, the BS that management has been able to get away with for years wouldn't cut it at other firms. For instance, the Hemenway brothers would've been shown the door long ago. But, when you get the job to begin with because your buddy is the owner… I sense there are going to be some smug management personnel seeing life much differently in the near future. Ah, karma is a wonderful thing!

You seem aweful happy about the misfortune of others who haven't made the cut like you. I hope that once your out you'll come let us know although I doubt that will happen something tells me your a Hemingway or someone of the like. I don't believe for a minute your a driver. All thru this thread you've had knowledge before all others
your dillusional!!! nothing in this statement is true!

Said the same thing. Person is not a driver. Not that it matters, but think it's woman from williston. From some of the posts, I'd wonder why a man who claims has 17 years in w company, would say some of the things that she/he posted
you and wheeler are both dillusional
not that it matters but I am a man and a driver up in maine, approaching my 17th year as a land air driver.

I had a question. After hearing about the vision, life insurance, long term, short term taken way, and seeing Land Air Driver's faces through the windshield passing by with the look of a tiger who has been a caged all its life and its eyes glazed over, my question is did they take away their dignity also or did they just never had any?

not that it matters but I am a man and a driver up in maine, approaching my 17th year as a land air driver.
easy way to prove this! 3/4 of a mile on left after fedco seeds bellxxxxxxx rd brown reversed saltbox with farmers porch white lincoln towncar is always parked in alcove next to the blue spruce plus my red f150 plow truck is next to garage i invite you for a cup of coffee im usually home sat. morning by 9am. hell better yet come over sunday and watch the game plz rsvp so i can order enuff pizza's and wings

you and wheeler are both dillusional

Hey hopeful how can you still be working for a company THAT keeps takeing this away and that away , vacation , holiday . safety bonuses , and 401 ?????? THAT YOUR DUE AND WORKED FOR . I don't get . yes I do your a company man

easy way to prove this! 3/4 of a mile on left after fedco seeds bellxxxxxxx rd brown reversed saltbox with farmers porch white lincoln towncar is always parked in alcove next to the blue spruce plus my red f150 plow truck is next to garage i invite you for a cup of coffee im usually home sat. morning by 9am. hell better yet come over sunday and watch the game plz rsvp so i can order enuff pizza's and wings
Careful there, catch. If the pizza and wings are on you, you'll have the whole country there!

A smile in your post about newburgh and saying drivers from over 2 hours away will cover the area more efficiently your the dilussional one. And its quite amazing that a driver in Maine would know of newburgh closing before all at newburgh knew
the smile was aimed at the vulture's about survival! get it got it good!!

what, to prove im real? I think I may have met you at the fuel desk at irving's 2 weeks ago...told me about what darcy did to go to gay parade.. you know our straight truck driver and his wife right?

Status
Not open for further replies.