XPO | Simple math for us simple minded

Why should I have to save anything if nothing was taken? I like taking my time off,the company posted in a memo a while back that by 2013 we have had plenty of time to carry time over.The time is gone we'll never get it back,it left a bad taste and added fuel to the fire as far as I'm concerned.
So you got the memo. Your not going to have any time off to use @ the start of 2013.. that's the way it is..bad taste or not.. its done. Nothing to do but save..

yes we "lost" a years vacation,which equals a years VACATION PAY.plain and simple.from approximately $2000-$4000,if you weren't here 4 years ago it didn't effect you.sorry i don't like thousands of dollars STOLEN from me,

This was admitted to us in a monday video that we lost the vacation. The reasoning was if I remember they did not want to pay the money up front anymore.
.. you guys keep beating this one to death ..

This was admitted to us in a monday video that we lost the vacation. The reasoning was if I remember they did not want to pay the money up front anymore.
thanx for the FACTS,i'm over it,it's gone,but a select few keep denying that it happened even when management admitted what happened,it is very boring ................and frustrating,lol

IMO When corporate made the decision their thinking was AH THEY'LL GET OVER IT. You call it beating it to death when I hear many calling it the last straw.