XPO | slipseat box

after you load your pics onto the computer, go to either ImageShack® - Hosting or
Login to your Photobucket.com account . upload your pictures. once your pictures are uploaded, copy the link to each picture and paste here. just make sure you have
at the front and back respectively. thats it!!! oh, be sure to resize your pictures on your computer first. if you dont they can turn out to be huge on this site.

Here's a great idea... I'm sure alot of us have built boxes for the trucks, so why don't we post pictures of as many different kinds of boxes as we can? I built 6 myself for other dsr's, so maybe we can help out other guys who are kicking around the idea of building, but need more ideas?? Paul Wall, can you advise on how to post pictures on this site??

Bravo, hOPE TO SEE SOME MORE BOX PICS !! I would like to see a photo with the box in the tractor also. That helps incase some of us less imaginative guys need to use your ideas !! THANX

I would love to show how mine is built.I can't I don;t want anyone to see were I hide my kicker and ash tray.

box9fe6.jpg

PARTY TIME!!!!
box10ab0.jpg

mans best friend who slept the whole time
mrmocr2.jpg

Oh my god was that a box of those cigarette things in the first picture that is causing so much trouble. Hey XGO that Paul Wall guy is smoking in OUR trucks. Hey when do I get my star card for doing my part in ridding the company of those trouble maker guy's.

Oh my god was that a box of those cigarette things in the first picture that is causing so much trouble. Hey XGO that Paul Wall guy is smoking in OUR trucks. Hey when do I get my star card for doing my part in ridding the company of those trouble maker guy's.
apparently you fell and hit your head i see no smokes.

apparently you fell and hit your head i see no smokes.
You see no smoke's,good.MR SMUCKER that is a false accusation,That is one charge on that can lead to termination.Also we have Incitement of a hostile work environment.That the second charge.Now if Paul would like he can file a civil suit.Now if this was on the street this could also be called ratting someone out,dropping a dime and being a narc.On the street this could lead up and to hearing the truck music.Have a great holiday.Sorry no star card. lol:hysterical:

Very nice boxes. I have one that sits infront of the pass. seat and comes out toward the shifter. It sits a little lower then the dash. I just wish I could make it look as nice as yours.

Very nice boxes. I have one that sits infront of the pass. seat and comes out toward the shifter. It sits a little lower then the dash. I just wish I could make it look as nice as yours.

Nothing better then a nice box to help you go down the road.I like that we now have a thread about box's.