TForce | South Holland ,,going In The First Wave

mud-flap

TB Lurker
Credits
sounds like the plan is waves of organizing drives in certain terminals and we are one of them. we should get our cards next week. now once we get the cards we are on the CLOCK and it will be first done first to the table to talk!! shoot back a post if you are in the first wave also.:1036316054: LETS DO THIS!!

good job MEM,, i worked the dock in MEM years back when the teamsters went on strike against OVERNITE me and about 8 other dock workers from SOH we went to KAN and MIN and MEM for about a month good to hear you got your cards together!!

:1036316054:
sounds like the plan is waves of organizing drives in certain terminals and we are one of them. we should get our cards next week. now once we get the cards we are on the CLOCK and it will be first done first to the table to talk!! shoot back a post if you are in the first wave also.:1036316054: LETS DO THIS!!

Dallas, Garland and Forth Worth in first wave roster checks will be complete this week for cards to be sent. All commitee members dock/road/city have said we have well over the 65% and just getting updated rosters to Local by weeks end! Here we go! God bless you all we need this!

Some of you that have your cards already could scan one into your printer scanner.
Then post it on here.
The rest of us could print them out on some thin cardboard stock.
We could all sign up that way,and shoot them all into either our local union halls.
Or just skip them,and send them all to the Teamster headquarters in Washington DC.

What do you think?

Well if your waiting to clock out at the end of your shift.
This means your standing if front of your companys time clock.
I think every time your ready to clock out to leave your terminal,this is where you stand.

Rialto Ca.were signing cards yesterday and today. Pico Rivera Ca. getting their cards today. Montebello Ca. getting cards later this week. Fontana Ca. ???? Orange County Ca. ??? All three Arizona terminals have a meeting, a week from this weekend, to sign cards. Simi Valley Ca. and Oxnard Ca. getting cards soon. The two San Diego Ca.terminals are a mystery. That covers the L.A. basin, and Arizona. Elvis out.....

Dallas dock roster will be complete tomorrow and commitee members reporting 80% yes with a few guys and gals left to check with, this is a total work force on the dock of 304 employees (full/part-time)! Dallas city roster will be complete at same time and commitee members reporting 85% yes with a few guys left to check with, total of 45 employees. Dallas road roster being completed at present time and commitee members reporting will be complete by Friday/Saturday, numbers looking very good! Road roster has 165 employees and one of the commitee members doing this check expects very good numbers for yes! Garland 95% yes total number of employees 56! Here we go guys/gals this is what we have been waiting on!!!:1036316054:

Excellent news MTY!!! Resistance is futile. Welcome to the Darkside!!!

We now have all eight terminals in New England. Aprox 1000 employees cards have been signed. We have our stratergy meeting set for this Sat.

Going to drop like a house of cards!!! :1036316054:

Excellent news MTY!!! Resistance is futile. Welcome to the Darkside!!!

We now have all eight terminals in New England. Aprox 1000 employees cards have been signed. We have our stratergy meeting set for this Sat.

Going to drop like a house of cards!!! :1036316054:

In a couple of days I will bend you over, and you will feel the force!!!!!:funky::funky:

Milwaukee is holding a meeting this Saturday and cards will be signed. I guess it just depends how many show up. I can count on one hand those opposed that I know of.

Milwaukee is holding a meeting this Saturday and cards will be signed. I guess it just depends how many show up. I can count on one hand those opposed that I know of.

Tell them to read about it on Truckingboards. Maybe they will see the light!!! As for the rest, they would be foolish not too. This is afterall the future we're talking about.