TForce | space is getting tight on APWA bandwagon.

HRS-SLAVE

TB Lurker
Credits
Once KC falls, and all the other hubs fall like dominos. Maybe ups freight will be a better place to work The IBT sure doesn't have the support at the big hubs. If you want a union and change you better pick the APWA:smilie_132:

The whole Noreast ,involves 30+ terminals is already teamsters, waiting on a contract ,what bandwagon should we jump on??????

Welcome HRS-SLAVE to truckingboards. KC won't fall, and neither will any other barn in the system!!! Why? Because who in there right mind would want to take a chance on a couple guys who claim to be a "union" and have yet to negotiate there first company contract. PM me so I can give you my email and you can send me the $150 "initiation" fee. I'm stating my own union!!! You trust me......don't you?

Once KC falls, and all the other hubs fall like dominos. Maybe ups freight will be a better place to work The IBT sure doesn't have the support at the big hubs. If you want a union and change you better pick the APWA:smilie_132:

This is propaganda BULLS##T You would be better off not having a union at all. PS I work out of a hub and they are not part of our gameplan . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NON UNION:hysterical:

The only thing I can see with this bandwagon,is the APWA is hitching their horse to the back of this wagon,and the Teamsters have their team of horses hitched to the front.
We UPS Freight workers are already on this wagon,waiting for the split to happen with all of these horses pulling against each other.

You sound so proud about this unknown, no member, no money organization. I could somewhat understand if you did not want any part of any union. But this unknown APWA???:chairshot:

You sound so proud about this unknown, no member, no money organization. I could somewhat understand if you did not want any part of any union. But this unknown APWA???:chairshot:

Thats the part I don't understand.

If you still have hatred for the teamsters, don't vote for them....but don't throw your support behind some wanna be union with no membership, no negotiating experience, no signed contracts, no revenue(except for the suckers that donate).
A lot of false promises and high expectations...with nothing to back it up.

Once KC falls, and all the other hubs fall like dominos.
All of the UPSF workers should read this line and really think about it. This apwa plant who is surely not a worker among you refers to "KC falling" and then says that "other hubs will fall".....this is very revealing. I would have said "When KC rises up the other hubs will rise up too"......to fall is a negative connotation, not a positive one. To refer to a potential victory as a terminal "falling" isn't a Union term. Only Mgmt. would like to see a "fall".....they may have, through a Freudian slip, revealed their true nature. This should not be taken lightly....any real Union man wouldn't have said it like that.

This is getting funny now!
now there will be a battle started between the IBT and the APWA. And we get to wait on the sidelines and the focus will be lost.

Lets call MTV and get this set-up on Celebrity Death Match..... or should I say Union Death Match.

This is propaganda BULLS##T You would be better off not having a union at all. PS I work out of a hub and they are not part of our gameplan . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NON UNION:hysterical:

BINGO! You nailed it. Great point. Just like we have all been saying. The apwa is not a "UNION AT ALL". Now put on your IBT t-shirt an join the winning team. Live better, vote IBT!!!!

This is getting funny now!
now there will be a battle started between the IBT and the APWA. And we get to wait on the sidelines and the focus will be lost.

Lets call MTV and get this set-up on Celebrity Death Match..... or should I say Union Death Match.

That would be like a rhino wrestling an ant.....This all seems stupid to me....I understand people not being happy with the way things were handled before by the IBT or how slow things are coming along....But getting all wound up by something that does not have any backing other than empty promises....No track record ....Nothing.....I don't get it!

Hoffa SR. started out with 2 people and limited resources.

Better hit those history books again slaveboy.

Hoffa Sr started in Detriot with and already established local. Local 299. Money and power were never in short supply

The IBT was already a power house. Thanks to men like it founder Shea and Dan Tobin the second prez.

Hoffa's personaility and self imposed power made him the man he became, as well as the leader of the most powerful and richest union ever.

The IBT wasn't even started from scratch. It was a merger of two unions in 1905.

Hoffa sr may have started with two men by his side in Local 299, but those two men were the only the tip of the iceberg that Hoffa had as followers from his days as the leader of the Strawberry Boys.

Get you facts straight slaveboy

Hoffa SR. started out with 2 people and limited resources.

Yes, and now has some 50 years of negotiating experience. And many, many resources, And many, many members. And is well established. The APWA will not even disclose how many members they have. You need members many members to be strong and to have a voice. I don't know about you, But I don't have 10,20,30,40,50 years of working time left to let the APWA build up a labor union.:smilie_132:

The whole Noreast ,involves 30+ terminals is already teamsters, waiting on a contract ,what bandwagon should we jump on??????

Where in the notheast are 30 + terminals teamsters? I know of only 1 terminal theat was going through with an election and then was pulled at the last minute by the teamsters due to lack of support. That terminal must now wait 6 months before trying again. no other teminals i am aware of that are teamsters in the north east. Yes some cards may have been signed, but that is not representation. I talk to many other drivers from all terminals i nthe northeast and I am finding very little support anywhere.

Where in the notheast are 30 + terminals teamsters? I know of only 1 terminal theat was going through with an election and then was pulled at the last minute by the teamsters due to lack of support. That terminal must now wait 6 months before trying again. no other teminals i am aware of that are teamsters in the north east. Yes some cards may have been signed, but that is not representation. I talk to many other drivers from all terminals i nthe northeast and I am finding very little support anywhere.

All of the terminals in the northeast, and hugnlug and teamster 251 can agree, have sighned enough cards to be teamsters tomorrow, except 1 terminal and they have the 51% allready yesterday. We all stay in contact. And the halls are rite behind us.:smilie_132: You are also not talking to the rite northeast drivers then, try the other ones. When a contract falls with INdy, we will be the first to go.

UPSFreightman, Accel is right. We have done our card check months ago. The cards are being held in respect for the negotiations in INDY. Once done, we will be next to review and vote on the contract. As for drivers not knowing too much, ask the city grunts and dock rats. This is where the rubber meets the road daily. If your barn has not contacted a hall in your area, what are you guys waiting for? Become proactive instead of reactive!!!

That's what I thought. I'm not a teamster hater, but there's no support in the system for them.That's why all the APWA stuff is happening now.In my view if the teamsters were doing there jobs their would be no APWA!!!:funky:

That's what I thought. I'm not a teamster hater, but there's no support in the system for them.That's why all the APWA stuff is happening now.In my view if the teamsters were doing there jobs their would be no APWA!!!:funky:
Slave,
You might as well highlight everything you just said and hit delete!
How do you know there is no support in the system for them? Are you a driver that get to other terminals to get all of these facts system wide? Nobody is not going to know anything until Indianapolis has there contract written up.
Once that is done, then everyone who wants representation will be added to the RIGHT BANDWAGON!:1036316054: