Yellow | Stand Proud Chicago!!!!!!

Supermac

TB Regular
Credits
To All Chicago Teamsters that have stood their ground,
You all have made a statement to YRC that you will not give yet they threatened to shut you down. That has not happened so, therefore you have the power please do not cave into the company or the union and please do not stand in line with the rest of us. If you are the last to stand at least you will have some stories to tell about how you stood strong! Good LUCK!!!!

To All Chicago Teamsters that have stood their ground,
You all have made a statement to YRC that you will not give yet they threatened to shut you down. That has not happened so, therefore you have the power please do not cave into the company or the union and please do not stand in line with the rest of us. If you are the last to stand at least you will have some stories to tell about how you stood strong! Good LUCK!!!!

how stupid. tell little johnny on Christmas morning how his dad stood proud but they have to find a place to live because his dad stood up to yrc.

GET REAL you cornballs. its time for you to be MEN and not fools

OMG..It's beyond belief that some see this as a question of pride. But at the same time I can see where they're coming from. When I collected unemployment and food stamps I was beaming with pride. There's nothing like it. Ya gotta try it. Making $1200.00+ a week is nothing like standing proud without a job. Give me a break.

Yes, is sad that our jobs and the fate of our pension not to mention abf and other central state retirees depend on the vote of 1500 truck drivers . I said truck drivers and not teamsters enough said.

i hope the good people of 705 and 710 don't think there are 1500 $23 an hour jobs just lying around waiting for them. If you don't like your job with yrc why not take the concessions and go out and find something better while still employed. Hope all of you can make the right decision so some of us can continue to feed our families.

Let's be clear here.

You all have made a statement to YRC that you will not give yet they threatened to shut you down.
The company did not only threaten to shut only Chicagoland down.....They threatened to shut the whole company down.

I'm sure that the affected members all know what they are voting for. But, everyone should know what the threat actually is.

Good luck on whichever decision the majority makes.

I support my brothers and sisters at 309 . i really dont want YRC to go down but they are the only ones i have seen have the guts and pride to stand up. Good luck to all

I think any yes vote should include resignations w/no parachutes by $$$ Bill, tenured upper management and the board. At least the Teamsters in Chicago are successfully doing their job.

If I remember right once the Bank amended is done "7" of the Board of directors must leave ! I posted the info before but can't find it now sorry !
I think any yes vote should include resignations w/no parachutes by $$$ Bill, tenured upper management and the board. At least the Teamsters in Chicago are successfully doing their job.

If I remember right once the Bank amended is done "7" of the Board of directors must leave ! I posted the info before but can't find it now sorry !

[size=+2]Present Board Of Directors[/size]
cartoon20020530.gif

[size=+2]New Board of Directors[/size]
2677616.jpg

Unemployment is about 100$ per week less than what U bring home after concessions and U lower your cost by not driving to werk fixing lunches and general bs money U spend football pots blackout lotto's bets ect.... ect....

chicago.STAND STRONG!! this company has successfully threatened most of us. (not me,though. i vote NO).
WEAK, PATHETIC voices of submission should be ignored.
call their bluff. what do you stand for? anything?

By Chicago not voting no on the concessions they have made sure that the pension gets what it has coming if/when YRC goes under. If they vote yes the banks get 1st dibs at getting what they have coming. When YRC goes under they wont even be able to meet their pension withdrawal liability, which will devastate all pension funds.

Get the big picture people, you have worked your whole life's for a company that is closing one way or another and just looking to blame someone for it. At least this way the pensions will come first.

Yrc has said that everyone must agree or they are closing, what happened with the Reddaway vote? They voted down the concessions and YRC is still operating today and re voting Chicago on Tuesday.

And it will be a no vote! You cannot strip their white paper status and expect a positive outlook from it. You cant walk in and threaten the members to take the cuts especially when you yourself are making $300,000 a year and are not taking any cuts or even waving the dues for the members that are sacrificing!

It sounds to me like the Teamsters in Chicago are the only ones with balls!

i hope the good people of 705 and 710 don't think there are 1500 $23 an hour jobs just lying around waiting for them. If you don't like your job with yrc why not take the concessions and go out and find something better while still employed. Hope all of you can make the right decision so some of us can continue to feed our families.

My question is, "who's making 23 dollars a hour"? Certainly no one at this pos company! No one's going to starve to death unless they've been one of those fools living beyond their means trying to keep up with the zollars, then I would not feel to sorry for them or anybody like that. I've stated before, if their 5% is going to make the difference then this pos company is toast. You can find another job, you can never replace your pride. A hero dies once, a coward a 1000 times. Remember in school when everyone was asked what your Daddy does for a living? Imagine someone's kid saying, "my Daddy bends over for yrc and the union"! I think the kids will understand a lean Christmas and maybe having to brown bag their lunch for a while to preserve their Dad's pride!!! Chicago guys, tell that pos hoffa to lick!

By Chicago not voting no on the concessions they have made sure that the pension gets what it has coming if/when YRC goes under. If they vote yes the banks get 1st dibs at getting what they have coming. When YRC goes under they wont even be able to meet their pension withdrawal liability, which will devastate all pension funds.

Get the big picture people, you have worked your whole life's for a company that is closing one way or another and just looking to blame someone for it. At least this way the pensions will come first.

Yrc has said that everyone must agree or they are closing, what happened with the Reddaway vote? They voted down the concessions and YRC is still operating today and re voting Chicago on Tuesday.

And it will be a no vote! You cannot strip their white paper status and expect a positive outlook from it. You cant walk in and threaten the members to take the cuts especially when you yourself are making $300,000 a year and are not taking any cuts or even waving the dues for the members that are sacrificing!

It sounds to me like the Teamsters in Chicago are the only ones with balls!

AMEN.....THANK YOU....YOUR A REAL TEAMSTER:clap:

how stupid. tell little johnny on Christmas morning how his dad stood proud but they have to find a place to live because his dad stood up to yrc.

GET REAL you cornballs. its time for you to be MEN and not fools

Yeah, like the man interprets. Be slaves rather than being men with a conscious. Sounds like a corperate :puke:, exercising his harassment technique that he learned from the original Roadway. Everymore reason to vote No and stand proud.