XPO | Teamrider works for YRC..

Doesn't matter who gets banned. Conway brought this on themselves. You can't treat humans like garbage without facing some type of consequences. What's scary is some of you are defending this conway treatment. Your really sick to think you don't deserve better pay and treatment in the form of a contract.

I can't get better pay on 5 days work. And I get plenty of respect. Thanks tho

Thats not true, i work for the Teamsters Union! I still hold seniority at YRC and how might you ask that i work for the Teamsters Union and still hold my spot on the YRC seniority board, Because i have a contract that gives me LIFETIME come back rights when i go to work for the Teamsters Union!

And by the way how is my company any worst than Conway? I have a contract, i have a dignity and respect, i have protections and great healthcare. What do you have? Wake up and face the fact that conway workers are fed up and want to union to represent them

Nice try though!
A few low seniortiy guys want you to represent them..and you want their money. Most of us are doing fine, and don't need your help. so thank you anyways..lol

And you lied..you said you drove for YRC.. you have no credibility..that right there proves it. Your not to be trusted.

A few low seniortiy guys want you to represent them..and you want their money. Most of us are doing fine, and don't need your help. so thank you anyways..lol

And you lied..you said you drove for YRC.. you have no credibility..that right there proves it. Your not to be trusted.
Contractual employees are allowed to go on leave of absence to work for the union and are able to return to their seniority spot. Its per NMFA. This clown is a poorly trained IBT organizer (if he is even trained at all).

Been in the business for 37 years not one year in union,never thought that I needed someone to fight for my job,do alright on my own.The last 10 years not so sure I like what the Unions have brought to the table,how many years do you have to work to get a year of pension,2-1,3-1.If Fedx or C-W file that would bank roll the teamsters for how long.It's like I tell my kids,if you aren't writing the checks,your punching a clock,I already know who the crooks are at C-W,that is apt to change,it already has 4 times since I have been there just waiting on the new blood and hope they are better than this batch.If not,I think I can hold on 6 more years if they(C-W)can.

So what you are saying is that if Jeff makes you a mod on this forum you will ban me because i'm here informing and debating facts about the union? Am i wrong ? Is this forum generated in china? or Cuba? Because from my take on your post is that all you anti-union types want to dominate this board with anti-union propaganda and when some union rep steps up and tries to clear all the BS that you guys are spewing i'm going to get censored. Is that about right?

He doesn't have to ban you, just move all of your pro-union crap to another place. The trashcan sounds good to me.

The conway terminals that i am working with in my area are a mixture of top seniority and low seniority employee's. And yes there are some that don't want the union but we don't live in a right to work state so what ever the employee's at conway decide is whats going to happen.
And as yrc-atm stated and i previously posted my contract allows me to take a leave to work for the union and come back with my full seniority. That is what a contract does, gives me rights that someone without a contract doesn't have. So don't try to paint me as a liar, nothing i have posted here is a lie.

ummm.. What are you talking about? I never said anything about banning anyone, so I'm not sure where your going with that? As has been posted already, like most forums this one is private. I guess your insinuating because I'm across the border, we don't have the same rights as you. In fact, we do, just as many as you guys do.

Now they are attacking you. Just because you want things to be civil. Animals.

Contractual employees are allowed to go on leave of absence to work for the union and are able to return to their seniority spot. Its per NMFA. This clown is a poorly trained IBT organizer (if he is even trained at all).

Talk about lies and half truths. I work for YRC. I work for the Union.

We had training. It was 5 days. Three paid off from work and then the weekend. Food and lodging was provided by a union staffed retreat, of course.

Been in the business for 37 years not one year in union,never thought that I needed someone to fight for my job,do alright on my own.The last 10 years not so sure I like what the Unions have brought to the table,how many years do you have to work to get a year of pension,2-1,3-1.If Fedx or C-W file that would bank roll the teamsters for how long.It's like I tell my kids,if you aren't writing the checks,your punching a clock,I already know who the crooks are at C-W,that is apt to change,it already has 4 times since I have been there just waiting on the new blood and hope they are better than this batch.If not,I think I can hold on 6 more years if they(C-W)can.

Pensions are something that are negotiated into a contract, I never promise a pension when i am talking to non-union employee's that are looking for union representation and i never tell them that the first contract are historical. Contracts grow in time, language in them change mostly for the better. Like i have stated before we never negotiate down always up.
If a company that goes through a organizing drive and is successful and a pension is negotiated into that contract a newly organized employee would have to work 5 years to be vested into a pension. And i believe that goes for all pension trust funds.
Everyone talks about how all these companies we are trying to organize would "bank roll" the Teamsters, Yes the union depends on union dues to operate but that doesn't make the union a multi-million dollar corporation like all these companies we represent. The Teamsters are a non-profit organization that doesn't make money on dues money. All the money that comes in through union dues comes out for union halls, representative salaries, attorneys, representational cost, and everything it takes to represent the working men and women of the Teamsters Union.

Pensions are something that are negotiated into a contract, I never promise a pension when i am talking to non-union employee's that are looking for union representation and i never tell them that the first contract are historical. Contracts grow in time, language in them change mostly for the better. Like i have stated before we never negotiate down always up.
If a company that goes through a organizing drive and is successful and a pension is negotiated into that contract a newly organized employee would have to work 5 years to be vested into a pension. And i believe that goes for all pension trust funds.
Everyone talks about how all these companies we are trying to organize would "bank roll" the Teamsters, Yes the union depends on union dues to operate but that doesn't make the union a multi-million dollar corporation like all these companies we represent. The Teamsters are a non-profit organization that doesn't make money on dues money. All the money that comes in through union dues comes out for union halls, representative salaries, attorneys, representational cost, and everything it takes to represent the working men and women of the Teamsters Union.

Always up never down. But you say you work for YRC or the Union or maybe that is all a lie. Because I am pretty sure two rounds of give backs is negotiating down.

Now they are attacking you. Just because you want things to be civil. Animals.

No one is being attacked on here, and were not animals or union savages . The civil unrest comes from people like you that express there dislike of a narrative other then your beliefs, then call for a moderator when the conversation is not in your favor ! :crybaby::crybaby:

No one is being attacked on here, and were not animals or union savages . The civil unrest comes from people like you that express there dislike of a narrative other then your beliefs, then call for a moderator when the conversation is not in you favor ! :crybaby::crybaby:

I express dislike of all things I dislike. That is my opinion. It's mine. I will share it with you, but you may not have it or take it from me.

Always up never down. But you say you work for YRC or the Union or maybe that is all a lie. Because I am pretty sure two rounds of give backs is negotiating down.

The beauty of that was that we actually got to VOTE for our concessions. Sure no one liked it, no one liked giving back 15% No one liked giving 1 or 2 weeks vacation, or 5 minutes of our 15 minute break and worse of it all NO one liked our pension being frozen. But like i stated the company just didn't come in a take it like they took part of your raise, like they take anything they want without any input on what drivers have to say. We get to vote on it because we have a CBA, a COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT. And you know why we did it? We did it to save our company, like it or not we did it. And they are still collecting a paycheck, they still don't pay for their health insurance, they still get paid OT after 8 and best of all they still are all just cause employee's. Meaning they are not "at will" like all the employee's at Conway.

The beauty of that was that we actually got to VOTE for our concessions. Sure no one liked it, no one liked giving back 15% No one liked giving 1 or 2 weeks vacation, or 5 minutes of our 15 minute break and worse of it all NO one liked our pension being frozen. But like i stated the company just didn't come in a take it like they took part of your raise, like they take anything they want without any input on what drivers have to say. We get to vote on it because we have a CBA, a COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT. And you know why we did it? We did it to save our company, like it or not we did it. And they are still collecting a paycheck, they still don't pay for their health insurance, they still get paid OT after 8 and best of all they still are all just cause employee's. Meaning they are not "at will" like all the employee's at Conway.

Completely blind to your own lies ? Or are you admitting that you do indeed negotiate down ?

Completely blind to your own lies ? Or are you admitting that you do indeed negotiate down ?

It wasn't a negotiation, it was a vote. We voted not negotiated. Does that make sense?

But just to let you in on something, we did it because we didn't want to be jobless. If you would have been allowed to vote on you raise deduction how would you have voted?

It wasn't a negotiation, it was a vote. We voted not negotiated. Does that make sense?

But just to let you in on something, we did it because we didn't want to be jobless. If you would have been allowed to vote on you raise deduction how would you have voted?

No you didn't. All that freight wasn't gonna move itself. You would have immediately had new jobs. And without the YRC monster undercutting everything none of us would have had anything taken away.

No you didn't. All that freight wasn't gonna move itself. You would have immediately had new jobs. And without the YRC monster undercutting everything none of us would have had anything taken away.
Yeah sure just like all those CF guys all got work the next day after they shut down right? Really ?? and you didn't answer my question .. How would you have voted on your raise deduction?

Yeah sure just like all those CF guys all got work the next day after they shut down right? Really ?? and you didn't answer my question .. How would you have voted on your raise deduction?

You don't answer any questions. Why would anyone else ?

Always an excuse or some lousy BS with you.

You would have been working. And if it wasn't the next Monday it would have been your own fault. Experienced wheel holders are hard to find.

If you were one, you would know that.