XPO | Teamrider works for YRC..

You don't answer any questions. Why would anyone else ?

Always an excuse or some lousy BS with you.

You would have been working. And if it wasn't the next Monday it would have been your own fault. Experienced wheel holders are hard to find.

If you were one, you would know that.

Always trying to disprove me .. I answered every questions asked. Just like you stating that i cursed and called people names. Go back and cut and paste my posting and prove to me where i did that.

Now again how would you have voted for your raise reduction? Why are you avoiding the question? Why don't you tell everyone here how you would have voted if you were allowed to vote on it?

You won't ever answer that question will you. Because if you are indeed a driver you would have voted NO on it and if your management you didn't get a reduction only a bonus.

Always trying to disprove me .. I answered every questions asked. Just like you stating that i cursed and called people names. Go back and cut and paste my posting and prove to me where i did that.

Now again how would you have voted for your raise reduction? Why are you avoiding the question? Why don't you tell everyone here how you would have voted if you were allowed to vote on it?

You won't ever answer that question will you. Because if you are indeed a driver you would have voted NO on it and if your management you didn't get a reduction only a bonus.

yeah, right. I don't have to disprove you. All you do is lie. We will all flip out when you punk us with the truth.

I will or won't answer whatever. Same as you do. With lame " cleaverness " as though I am so much smarter than you because..... I know something you don't know ! NAH NAH NANOONIE

Oh right and the whole I ain't a driver thing is pretty sad. There are people on here that have stood on a stack of skids and looked my wookie butt in the eye.

well, I thought you were a decent person who could have a discussion.... Now your insinuating I'm bias. I have moderated other forums for years, and this one has gone off the cliff. FYI, I would have no intention on banning anyone, unless they make a personal attack. What I would do is what has been done before; one thread for pro union posts, one thread for anti union posts. If you want to hear and argue pro union, go to that thread. Cluttering the forum with constant pro or anti union posts makes no one want to come here.
I don't see any insult action from TeamRider at all, all TeamRider is doing is educating everybody here, but all the manger here take it as an insult!
Teddy bear cherry Garcia beerfd and Highspeeds aren't Fair and Balanc here!
The way I see it, beerfd and Highspeeds are the Top Notch decision makers here!
Typical control freak management!
Beerfd you're the highlights on changeconwaytowin and Highspeeds will be the next star on changeconwaytowin

I don't see any insult action from TeamRider at all, all TeamRider is doing is educating everybody here, but all the manger here take it as an insult! Teddy bear cherry Garcia beerfd and Highspeeds aren't Fair and Balanc here! The way I see it, beerfd and Highspeeds are the Top Notch decision makers here! Typical control freak management! Beerfd you're the highlights on changeconwaytowin and Highspeeds will be the next star on changeconwaytowin
you just insulted someone in this post, and he did it several times in many posts.

I don't see any insult action from TeamRider at all, all TeamRider is doing is educating everybody here, but all the manger here take it as an insult!
Beerfd you're the highlights on changeconwaytowin and Highspeeds will be the next star on changeconwaytowin
I knew there was something strange going on in the rest room at the Dallas barn ...
It's written all Over the stalls in black magic marker , for good time
Call Teddy Bear cherry Garcia with a smiley face, 150 pesos I can make your dreams come true!
Wtf ... Beer that was you ? Lol

you just insulted someone in this post, and he did it several times in many posts.

Again. We need you to be a mod.

Anyone so stupid as to claim they think I make decisions for anybody is also desperate. So desperate they have stooped now to hounding you. And you haven't done anything at all.

Ain't any management on here. White shirt quit posting a while ago. Not sure if they flipped his schedule or he flipped them off.

You won't ever see me posting on any other site. Not even facebook. This is where I hang out when online.

Being critical of a 20 year man for wanting to protect and preserve a career that has done him so good for so long is proof of how prideless and cowardly you are.

Come on and man up little child. You can preach the union without crapping on drivers. This isn't about being pro union for you.

You are anti driver. And on a board full of drivers. That doesn't go over well.

Mr Highspeeds when you are old and to broken to work anymore thanks to this fine career we have chosen.
I wonder what your thoughts will be on all this ?
Save your hard earned $$$ kids because it will take all you got just to cover your insurance and pills.

Doesn't matter who gets banned. Conway brought this on themselves. You can't treat humans like garbage without facing some type of consequences. What's scary is some of you are defending this conway treatment. Your really sick to think you don't deserve better pay and treatment in the form of a contract.

The way Conway Management treats their employees now, is exactly how Consolidated Freightways treated us back in the day. BTW back in the day, while CF treated us like dogs, Conway treated their employees very well, including daily back rubs from the SCM and free Bubble-up. I'm joking of course about the free Bubble-up, but shortly after they bankrupt CF, Conway began changing.

Stop speaking for high seniority guys. This company has gone downhill over the last 15 years. We have had between 10 and 150000 dollars taken from us between the lost year of vacation the 5% pay cut we were forced to take, by the free health care we now pay for, like the defined pension plan that was taken away from us,like the matching 401k that was taken away from us. Yea tell us all how great we have it.

Stop speaking for high seniority guys. This company has gone downhill over the last 15 years. We have had between 10 and 150000 dollars taken from us between the lost year of vacation the 5% pay cut we were forced to take, by the free health care we now pay for, like the defined pension plan that was taken away from us,like the matching 401k that was taken away from us. Yea tell us all how great we have it.
Its great. Its simple minded people like you that these guys are praying on to sign cards...don't do it..they can't get you anything more than you've already got..only layoffs.

How much do you think that YRC has lost to their union job since that same time period.. we've gotten several raises..your a stooge for the union people..no wonder nobody respects you. Your not too smart.

How much do you think that YRC has lost to their union job since that same time period.. we've gotten several raises..your a stooge for the union people..no wonder nobody respects you. Your not too smart.

Do you think the members at YRC are not getting raises as our contract reads??? Believe me they get their raise every April 1 per our contract. EVERY APRIL 1st on time every year. And why because we have a contract.

Its great. Its simple minded people like you that these guys are praying on to sign cards...don't do it..they can't get you anything more than you've already got..only layoffs.

We sure can! And you know it! And the only lay-off or better yet call them walk outs are going to happen at conway without a contract. Because you guys are "at will"

We sure can! And you know it! And the only lay-off or better yet call them walk outs are going to happen at conway without a contract. Because you guys are "at will"
Lay off is not even in there vocabulary, fire maybe , we've had about 37 quit since January and 8 went to abf . It's so bad around here Conway is hiring every dumpster diver / bum / temp / anyone with a heartbeat and or rookie in the state just to try and keep up . They advertise no experience needed ... Ahhh the diversity of possibilities are grand at Conway if you can shift a gear , the fifth star is you and your future has no limit..!

Lay off is not even in there vocabulary, fire maybe , we've had about 37 quit since January and 8 went to abf . It's so bad around here Conway is hiring every dumpster diver / bum / temp / anyone with a heartbeat and or rookie in the state just to try and keep up . They advertise no experience needed ... Ahhh the diversity of possibilities are grand at Conway if you can shift a gear , the fifth star is you and your future has no limit..!
We had half of our new school guys flunk out .......couldn't pass written tests.

Do you think the members at YRC are not getting raises as our contract reads??? Believe me they get their raise every April 1 per our contract. EVERY APRIL 1st on time every year. And why because we have a contract.

So you manage to brag about a dime raise ? After all you have lost ?

Bet the company really feels fleeced. Take dollars away and toss a couple nickels. Nice.

So you manage to brag about a dime raise ? After all you have lost ?

Bet the company really feels fleeced. Take dollars away and toss a couple nickels. Nice.
You keep professing your admiration for a company that took 5% from you, and then called it a raise when they gave you 2.5% for the next 2yrs. NICE

You keep professing your admiration for a company that took 5% from you, and then called it a raise when they gave you 2.5% for the next 2yrs. NICE
Finally someone else said it. And blaming it on the union lines for voting on their concessions...why can't we just say crappy execs do crappy things. That's what happened to us.

Finally someone else said it. And blaming it on the union lines for voting on their concessions...why can't we just say crappy execs do crappy things. That's what happened to us.

The executives are alot smarter than alot of the drivers. Bad execs. screw companies up and blame it on the union, dumb drivers believe it and repeat it. Anyone that has an idea of how business works could see it wasn't the union.