XPO | Teamrider works for YRC..

Omg ... I had to Yawn durning that long drawn out - the unions are trying to take over world conspiracy 'Jesse Ventura meltdown' performance , this idiot almost fell asleep around the part 'are you with us or against us ' ... Well ?

I am good for one no vote. If one ever comes around.

What CW manuals are you pulling all this rederick from ?? I'm not trying to get you to buy into anything, I'm just trying to get you to show your true colors to which you have!!! You make a better reason for your co-workers to vote yes than I ever could! And I thank you for that... I'm sure after all the twist you put on everything they in no way want to be as brain washed as you!! Unions aren't for everyone!!! Just for the ones who want to be treated fair and just!!! Also OD is not stealing your drivers, their going on their own free will!! There is a difference!!

My opinion is rederick. Yours is BS.

Glad we could agree.

You were doing just fine until the you are all management comment. I have had really bad jobs that didn't pay well. That's not what this is.

This is the best job I have ever had. And it pays $25 an hour. Where am I gonna find that ?

Dude your getting low-balled for a manager!
Isn't it a rule that even the frontline supervisors have to make more than the drivers and dock workers they supervise?
So any supervisor reading or posting on this board take note, the more money these drivers make the more you make..

Here is the thing. The stock is over $50 a share. And they increased the dividend to the share holders.

We lost a lot but not near what YRC lost. Those guys are still jumping ship. Driving horrible equipment. Giving back 15%. And their retirement is trashed. I could go on. But hey, they got it bad.

And they STILL have it bad. We got some money back because the other LTL's specifically OD pay better and offer similar benefits and scheduling.

It is the YRC mess that has the LTL world shook up. As soon as they took concessions we got ours. When they finally die we can all move forward.

When they're finally done you will move backwards not forwards. If the union was to go away all the non union companys would go backwards. Seen it happen before in another industry in the early 80's

OMG. You idiots. I ain't no union buster. There is a lot of truth to what I am saying about the union. I am not 100% but I freely admit when I am wrong. yrc-atm has brought up some very good points.

Teamrider and Joe don't ever argue my facts. They just scream and yell that I don't agree with them and that isn't fair. Read the " Are you tired yet " thread.

If these guys were actual teamster organizers they would have reacted totally differently to the honest truth being posted like that.

These people for whatever reason wanna take over this board. They got CC2W. They got the facebook. They think they can confiscate the trucking boards.

But the great thing about this site is that both sides get to speak. And that is what drives them nuts. They want for it to be they talk I listen. Union people have a " with us or against us " mentality. If you are against them, they want you voted of the island never to be seen again. But that isn't real life. People don't just disappear like on a reality TV game show.

It's a power trip thing. They want control over my thoughts and opinions. And they can't have it. And so they continue to try.

But these clowns are clearly not who or what they say they are. They are pathetic losers trying to con you people into their BS.

Buyer beware.

You seem to think you know soo much about how organizers and union reps are suppose to act! Remember part of my job as a union rep is being aggressive and showing power, thats what you managers at conway fear. We will put your out of hand supervisors in check, we will put your managers in check and will take some of that power you have over these drivers away and make it a fair place to work.

When they're finally done you will move backwards not forwards. If the union was to go away all the non union companys would go backwards. Seen it happen before in another industry in the early 80's

Guess we will never know how true of a statement that is unless unions completely fall by the wayside.I dont think unions have as much weight regarding the nons as some would like to think and they sure as hell dont carry the influence they carried in the early 80s.Im not gonna get into a whizzing contest or back and forth about the union,I just think they've lost alot of their appeal and influence.And if Bammercare ever leads to a single payer for insurance,that will just be another nail in the coffin.

This is so true 30year! These guys don't see that if all the union freight companies were gone all the non-unions would just go to the owner-operator model of doing business. You Conway guys are seeing that first hand right now. You guys see all the purchased trucks in your yards, with less and less line runs going out and line drivers working the docks. Who would of thought 20 years ago that a line driver would be touching the dock, hell at my company line drivers wouldn't know one thing about moving freight.

This is so true 30year! These guys don't see that if all the union freight companies were gone all the non-unions would just go to the owner-operator model of doing business. You Conway guys are seeing that first hand right now. You guys see all the purchased trucks in your yards

PT and rail are pulling everyones freight.Its not limited to any one company.

Remember part of my job as a union rep is being aggressive and showing power, thats what you managers at conway fear. We will put your out of hand supervisors in check, we will put your managers in check and will take some of that power you have over these drivers away and make it a fair place to work.

Sounds like just act like a bigger ******* to keep the smaller *******s in line ;)

You were doing just fine until the you are all management comment. I have had really bad jobs that didn't pay well. That's not what this is.

This is the best job I have ever had. And it pays $25 an hour. Where am I gonna find that ?

Until heaven forbid you have a small accident or say the wrong thing to someway and it's all gone !!! It's just that simple!! It's not fair by no means, but it does happen!!! I understand this is the best job you have ever had , I get that! So instead of all the arguing back and forth why couldn't you just say that!! Defend that, not bash the ones who want to make it a better job... I have a good job too, putting my daughter thru a good school, nice home , lots of toys and enjoying life!!!! But I also have peace of mind at work!! Knowing that on any given day someone can't just walk me out the door for the simplest of reasons!! Just watch you back! Because they are!!! Have a good nite driver

Until heaven forbid you have a small accident or say the wrong thing to someway and it's all gone !!! It's just that simple!! It's not fair by no means, but it does happen!!! I understand this is the best job you have ever had , I get that! So instead of all the arguing back and forth why couldn't you just say that!! Defend that, not bash the ones who want to make it a better job... I have a good job too, putting my daughter thru a good school, nice home , lots of toys and enjoying life!!!! But I also have peace of mind at work!! Knowing that on any given day someone can't just walk me out the door for the simplest of reasons!! Just watch you back! Because they are!!! Have a good nite driver

Better for who ? I am happy with my job. Eventually my employment will end. One way or another.

But since I can't make any more doing anything else. Really the only way I will be free of this place is if they do walk me out.

So I am torn. Ultimately I would like to have more home time. Not be a truck driver. But I need to be for as long as I can tolerate.

It's weird but, if they can't fire me. I kinda lose hope. Cause I will then be here until I am cripple or die.

Better for who ? I am happy with my job. Eventually my employment will end. One way or another.

But since I can't make any more doing anything else. Really the only way I will be free of this place is if they do walk me out.

So I am torn. Ultimately I would like to have more home time. Not be a truck driver. But I need to be for as long as I can tolerate.

It's weird but, if they can't fire me. I kinda lose hope. Cause I will then be here until I am cripple or die.
How does it feel to have the thought of being walked out? Do you think these drivers think about that every time they swipe in? I would hate to live like that! i would hate to live on egg shells in the cab of my truck because one wrong blink or yawn will get me walked out because i am distracted! Who lives like that?

How does it feel to have the thought of being walked out? Do you think these drivers think about that every time they swipe in? I would hate to live like that! i would hate to live on egg shells in the cab of my truck because one wrong blink or yawn will get me walked out because i am distracted! Who lives like that?
We walk on em' everyday. From the cameras to almost every disciplinary rule ending with "up to and including termination."

Unions cover what 11% of the work force ? So 89% lives this way every day.

It takes more than winks or yawns or farts or spitting or sneezing to get fired.

Pretty well anything that is a biological function is safe.

Unions cover what 11% of the work force ? So 89% lives this way every day.

It takes more than winks or yawns or farts or spitting or sneezing to get fired.

Pretty well anything that is a biological function is safe.
I'm thinking some of my farts should have gotten me fired. I would have fired me.