XPO | Teamrider works for YRC..

We lost that money as a result of the YRC mess. We didn't get those " raises " our money back because of YRC. It was because OD was or is stealing all of our drivers.

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Even you in your meeger little mind cant honestly blame YRC for what Conway done to you!!! That's crazy!! Earlier in a post you basically refused to admit that your employer pays you a wage to keep you competitive with the teamster scale, but yet you can blame a union company for what Conway took or didn't give you!! Lol you are spewing out of both sides of your mouth and what your spewing is pure crap!!!!

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Even you in your meeger little mind cant honestly blame YRC for what Conway done to you!!! That's crazy!! Earlier in a post you basically refused to admit that your employer pays you a wage to keep you competitive with the teamster scale, but yet you can blame a union company for what Conway took or didn't give you!! Lol you are spewing out of both sides of your mouth and what your spewing is pure crap!!!!

It does not make any sense to say we are paid to keep with union scale when we are paid more than you are. We have indeed been lowered to your level. So yes. Exactly.

It does not make any sense to say we are paid to keep with union scale when we are paid more than you are. We have indeed been lowered to your level. So yes. Exactly.

So does that mean you are not paying a penny for health insurance? Does that mean you get paid OT after 8?
Doesn't our "lower level" look pretty good?

Your wages were no higher than ours before we took the concessions..... And god forbid if there more to come guess what pal!!!! You will give up more!! With that being said I still can walk in to my job and tell them exactly how I feel and continue on doing my job with out worring about being fired! I don't have to constantly kiss someone's a** to keep my job!! And I could go on and on and on with all the pro's to being union... But you already know!! You put on a good show, but behind that knuckle head of yours you know I'm right!!! So keep up the good job there sunshine, I'm sure C W will love you for it!!! Until you have a little screw up or fender bender and they fire your butt!!! AND U know I'm right!!!

Your wages were no higher than ours before we took the concessions..... And god forbid if there more to come guess what pal!!!! You will give up more!! With that being said I still can walk in to my job and tell them exactly how I feel and continue on doing my job with out worring about being fired! I don't have to constantly kiss someone's a** to keep my job!! And I could go on and on and on with all the pro's to being union... But you already know!! You put on a good show, but behind that knuckle head of yours you know I'm right!!! So keep up the good job there sunshine, I'm sure C W will love you for it!!! Until you have a little screw up or fender bender and they fire your butt!!! AND U know I'm right!!!

And there you said it. Before concessions. How many years have you been making much less now ? Come on man, wake up.

And no we will not give up more. Because OD and the other non union carriers are what drives our increasing wages now. You will continue to sink on your own.

The only ass I worry about is my wife's. If she ain't happy, I won't be happy.

You know I am right. And that is why you try so hard. Because you if you were right I would be the one trying to convince you to buy my BS.

And there you said it. Before concessions. How many years have you been making much less now ? Come on man, wake up.

And no we will not give up more. Because OD and the other non union carriers are what drives our increasing wages now. You will continue to sink on your own.

You know I am right. And that is why you try so hard. Because you if you were right I would be the one trying to convince you to buy my BS.
Why are you focusing on concessions that another company took ??? Why aren't you talking about conway and all the take aways you took, like vacation time.
And your wrong about the non-unions. You know very well that non-union companies want to keep the union out so they try to (or tried) to pretty much mirror what unionized carriers have. But something has change in recent years, these non unions are not caring what they do anymore and this is why your company is where it's at. Now the employee's are looking for union representation

Why are you focusing on concessions that another company took ??? Why aren't you talking about conway and all the take aways you took, like vacation time.
And your wrong about the non-unions. You know very well that non-union companies want to keep the union out so they try to (or tried) to pretty much mirror what unionized carriers have. But something has change in recent years, these non unions are not caring what they do anymore and this is why your company is where it's at. Now the employee's are looking for union representation

He brought it up. Claimed our wages were based on union scale. A flat lie.

Then he mentioned concessions. And I agreed. He has taken quite a loss.

YRC lost vacation time too. Are you sure your a driver ? Or involved with a union ? Shouldn't you know that ?

And you are right. Things have changed. The non unions don't consider the union carriers threats to their business. The nons are more profitable and offer better compensation.

Maybe if con-way was losing drivers to YRC you would have an argument. But we ain't. We are losing drivers to OD. And so is YRC.

YRC = losers. OD = winners. Who WANTS to be a loser ? Everybody WANTS to be a winner.

He brought it up. Claimed our wages were based on union scale. A flat lie.

Then he mentioned concessions. And I agreed. He has taken quite a loss.

YRC lost vacation time too. Are you sure your a driver ? Or involved with a union ? Shouldn't you know that ?

And you are right. Things have changed. The non unions don't consider the union carriers threats to their business. The nons are more profitable and offer better compensation.

Maybe if con-way was losing drivers to YRC you would have an argument. But we ain't. We are losing drivers to OD. And so is YRC.

YRC = losers. OD = winners. Who WANTS to be a loser ? Everybody WANTS to be a winner.

OH stop it !! You know very well i have posted everything we gave up in concession. Why are you always trying to say that i'm lying? I think i know why, it's because you fear what i bring to this board. You hate that i have a come back for all the LIES you post. But see i am not always calling you a liar, readers already know so why advertise it. Right?

OH stop it !! You know very well i have posted everything we gave up in concession. Why are you always trying to say that i'm lying? I think i know why, it's because you fear what i bring to this board. You hate that i have a come back for all the LIES you post. But see i am not always calling you a liar, readers already know so why advertise it. Right?

So your come back here is no come back. What was the point of that post ?

Were you playing dumb earlier ? Been begging you to come clean for a few days now. Who are you really ?

Doesn't matter who gets banned. Conway brought this on themselves. You can't treat humans like garbage without facing some type of consequences. What's scary is some of you are defending this conway treatment. Your really sick to think you don't deserve better pay and treatment in the form of a contract.

i won't be here with con-way any longer. bye guys. was fun while it lasted.

most of the conway drivers i see at stops want the union,.... everyone !!!! alot of the drivers that post in this forum are management !!! i just dont think there are drivers out there defending this company ..that treats their drivers like kids

most of the conway drivers i see at stops want the union,.... everyone !!!! alot of the drivers that post in this forum are management !!! i just dont think there are drivers out there defending this company ..that treats their drivers like kids

You were doing just fine until the you are all management comment. I have had really bad jobs that didn't pay well. That's not what this is.

This is the best job I have ever had. And it pays $25 an hour. Where am I gonna find that ?

You were doing just fine until the you are all management comment. I have had really bad jobs that didn't pay well. That's not what this is.

This is the best job I have ever had. And it pays $25 an hour. Where am I gonna find that ?
Conway pays you $25 per hour to play on trucking boards all day ?

i thought supervisors get pay salary .... !!

Conway pays you $25 per hour to play on trucking boards all day ?

i thought supervisors get pay salary .... !!

He don't care about the pay but what he does like is the attention of being a wanna be self proclaimed union buster and he especially likes it when I leave him a surprise !

OMG. You idiots. I ain't no union buster. There is a lot of truth to what I am saying about the union. I am not 100% but I freely admit when I am wrong. yrc-atm has brought up some very good points.

Teamrider and Joe don't ever argue my facts. They just scream and yell that I don't agree with them and that isn't fair. Read the " Are you tired yet " thread.

If these guys were actual teamster organizers they would have reacted totally differently to the honest truth being posted like that.

These people for whatever reason wanna take over this board. They got CC2W. They got the facebook. They think they can confiscate the trucking boards.

But the great thing about this site is that both sides get to speak. And that is what drives them nuts. They want for it to be they talk I listen. Union people have a " with us or against us " mentality. If you are against them, they want you voted of the island never to be seen again. But that isn't real life. People don't just disappear like on a reality TV game show.

It's a power trip thing. They want control over my thoughts and opinions. And they can't have it. And so they continue to try.

But these clowns are clearly not who or what they say they are. They are pathetic losers trying to con you people into their BS.

Buyer beware.

OMG. You idiots. I ain't no union buster. There is a lot of truth to what I am saying about the union. I am not 100% but I freely admit when I am wrong. yrc-atm has brought up some very good points.

Teamrider and Joe don't ever argue my facts. They just scream and yell that I don't agree with them and that isn't fair. Read the " Are you tired yet " thread.

If these guys were actual teamster organizers they would have reacted totally differently to the honest truth being posted like that.

These people for whatever reason wanna take over this board. They got CC2W. They got the facebook. They think they can confiscate the trucking boards.

But the great thing about this site is that both sides get to speak. And that is what drives them nuts. They want for it to be they talk I listen. Union people have a " with us or against us " mentality. If you are against them, they want you voted of the island never to be seen again. But that isn't real life. People don't just disappear like on a reality TV game show.

It's a power trip thing. They want control over my thoughts and opinions. And they can't have it. And so they continue to try.

But these clowns are clearly not who or what they say they are. They are pathetic losers trying to con you people into their BS.

Buyer beware.
Omg ... I had to Yawn durning that long drawn out - the unions are trying to take over world conspiracy 'Jesse Ventura meltdown' performance , this idiot almost fell asleep around the part 'are you with us or against us ' ... Well ?

What CW manuals are you pulling all this rederick from ?? I'm not trying to get you to buy into anything, I'm just trying to get you to show your true colors to which you have!!! You make a better reason for your co-workers to vote yes than I ever could! And I thank you for that... I'm sure after all the twist you put on everything they in no way want to be as brain washed as you!! Unions aren't for everyone!!! Just for the ones who want to be treated fair and just!!! Also OD is not stealing your drivers, their going on their own free will!! There is a difference!!