Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Obama 2012

We cannot compare to Obamas GPA as he has never released that information . Also , a question to Obamas supporters in particular , doesn't it bother you at all that his social security number was issued to a person in Connecticut even though Obama never lived anywhere near there ? don't you question why this has never been explained ? This is not kook conspiracy stuff , it is hard fact.

I doubt the birth certificate is "real" as well. I just pray that Americans will open their eyes to this snake.

Opinions? Who cares what about facts?

This tells the story of why Bush was so bad at the end of his term.

Don’t just skim over this, it’s not very long, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007
the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

You left out the part where he inherited an annual federal budget surplus of 230 billion, and turned it into a 500+ billion dallor deficit in less than 3 years.

Just trying to help.

KK real men take PERSONNEL RESPONSIBILITY for themselves.Real teamsters don't need government to organize.ask Hoffa SR. Sr would of told the pres. to go F--- his self.Get government out of our business.If the union leaders did there job right there would be no need for card check.Today all the union leaders care about is there power, screw the members.Screw other locals my local can screw the members better then theirs,give us that work.Real teamster are free thinkers they don't need someone to tell them what to do.If you were talking like that 40 years ago SR would of told you were to go.

There is a lot of truth in Wild Thing`s post. Why does the teamster,or for that matter any union have to be involved in politics? The union officials say it`s so they have a voice in government,but what has it done for the teamsters? Hoffa has benefitted personally by being invited to the white house and been asked for advice by Obama,but how has that benefitted the average teamster? I personally don`t see it. "Drive" political contributions are given so we have a voice in politics,but Hoffa is the one who uses that money to support the candidate he wants,so he is the one who has a voice in politics with teamster member money. Many members agree with the candidate that Hoffa supports,so they are fine with Hoffa`s choice,but many don`t agree with that choice,so, they are in a sense contributing to a candidate that they would not vote for. Where is their political voice?
The teamsters have supported democrats since Reagan. They have contributed substantially to democrats. What would happen if the teamster union contributed to the republicans and supported republicans? Would the democrats become the party of anti-unionism? I`m willing to bet they would. Think about it. Politicians only care about themselves,whether they run for office in the gov`t,unions,companies,or even local office. They will do or say anything in order to keep all the power and perks they enjoy.

There is a lot of truth in Wild Thing`s post. Why does the teamster,or for that matter any union have to be involved in politics? The union officials say it`s so they have a voice in government,but what has it done for the teamsters? Hoffa has benefitted personally by being invited to the white house and been asked for advice by Obama,but how has that benefitted the average teamster? I personally don`t see it. "Drive" political contributions are given so we have a voice in politics,but Hoffa is the one who uses that money to support the candidate he wants,so he is the one who has a voice in politics with teamster member money. Many members agree with the candidate that Hoffa supports,so they are fine with Hoffa`s choice,but many don`t agree with that choice,so, they are in a sense contributing to a candidate that they would not vote for. Where is their political voice?
The teamsters have supported democrats since Reagan. They have contributed substantially to democrats. What would happen if the teamster union contributed to the republicans and supported republicans? Would the democrats become the party of anti-unionism? I`m willing to bet they would. Think about it. Politicians only care about themselves,whether they run for office in the gov`t,unions,companies,or even local office. They will do or say anything in order to keep all the power and perks they enjoy.

Yep, and UNION money. That's it...........Obama does not care about you.

listening to npr the other day, a political annalist was talking about fuel prices four years ago. obama supporters were blaming w. for the fuel prices. now, four years later, these same supporters say that the president has no control over the prices. i'm sure it would be the same if the other party were in power. politicians spend more time battling each other than they do fixing problems. THEY ARE ALL CROOKED!!

You left out the part where he inherited an annual federal budget surplus of 230 billion, and turned it into a 500+ billion dallor deficit in less than 3 years.

Just trying to help.

And you left out the part where he also inherited the bursting of the internet bubble, the sham that Clinton's economy was based on. When the bubble burst in 2000 the markets lost 5 trillion (yes that's trillion-with a T) dollars in value over the next 2 years.

Not me, but the sound of your username tells me that you weren't very cool or you weren't much of an athlete growing up.
But go get em tiger, its never to late.

Being cool or a dumb jock in middle school doesn't get you very far in life. I'll take an eagle scout any day in a life or death situation. My son is an eagle scout and I'm am proud he stuck with it.

Being cool or a dumb jock in middle school doesn't get you very far in life. I'll take an eagle scout any day in a life or death situation. My son is an eagle scout and I'm am proud he stuck with it.

No disrespect. I'm proud of my son to. He's a jock with a 3.8 and he's a kick ass musician. Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

Oh, I get it. The little rant didn't work, so I'll hit him with a big rant. Sorry smart guy, the big rant didn't work either.

You seem to know your **** about politics, I'll give you that. But in this Big Beautiful Country that we live in, I'm allowed to go to the ballot box and cast my vote for who I think will do the best job for this Country. And that is what I intend to do.

Opinions? Who cares what about facts?
We would'nt want to confuse you with facts, that would just be to reasonable for some.

This tells the story of why Bush was so bad at the end of his term.

Don’t just skim over this, it’s not very long, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007
the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
We would'nt want to confuse you with facts, that would be unreasonable. :nono_h4h:

Really!? George W couldn't win a 6th grade spelling B.

Big money runs this country. Republican, Democrat or other. Obama can't get anything done because of a handful of Republicans. They don't give a **** about the people. That's my opinion.

Thank goodness someone's keeping him from doing what he wants to do. Obama has a collective mentality, I'm sure he's pro union.

No disrespect. I'm proud of my son to. He's a jock with a 3.8 and he's a kick ass musician. Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

Lager can't help it. It's just a liberal doing what a liberal does, stereotype everyone that doesn't drink their koolaid as a knuckledragging misfit. Like the Colbert-Stewart-Letterman crowd.

Lager can't help it. It's just a liberal doing what a liberal does, stereotype everyone that doesn't drink their koolaid as a knuckledragging misfit. Like the Colbert-Stewart-Letterman crowd.

You forgot the other #1 POS - Bill Maher!

Don't be so hard on yourself SuperCourse. I'm sure things will improve.

I don't have nothing against the man.just his ideaology sucks and his type of politics.not a very good manager of our country.all I have to gauge him on.is how much jingle I have my pocket.under other leadership.I've had more jingle.under this administration.I have even less in my pocket.we the working people are paying out more for the people who really don't want to work and want more freebies.even if we bring more jobs to this country.will they really want to work?