FedEx Freight | Teamsters Roll Call...Who's getting the ball rolling?

BTW...the guy that was all up about the union in our yard quit.....so I am happy he is gone. ANd other drivers I talk to don't come to this board cause they have lives......so they don't know what I post on here! You guys have alot of time on your hands if you can go back and look at every post I have posted about the unions on this board!

I have this thing called a smartphone that when someone replies to a post I commented on I get a email. I read reply and if I feel the need to comment I do. I may spend 3 minutes a day on here with this awesome technology. Maybe you can get one so you wouldn't have to sit in front of a computer all night cause man your grouchy!

I know Fred's got you on payroll to run union's down and anyone that supports them. So tell him to come off the big bucks and get you a iPhone or a galaxy s5. My personal favorite is the LG G2. It takes awesome pics so you could go around to all the terminals and take pics of anyone suspected of talking about union's. Then run back and show Fred! There is a future for you at FEDEX pal!

WELL BLESS YOUR HEART.....:busted:

so far all this union stuff has been all talk and no action......I talk to other drivers and they don't know and they don't care!
I talked to a few of the driver that run out of Pocono & some did know & do care, the ones that dident know I told them to check out truckingboards to see whats going on....your welcome....

Last edited by a moderator:
So Cal,
How many times did you have to watch that anti union video to get that "I keep getting hounded....blah blah...wants my address blah blah" line down verbatim?
Did they let you take it home or did you clock into education for six hours to watch it?

The part about wanting his address struck me as scare tactics. I for one would not take kindly to either side coming to my house uninvited... That would be responded to with immediate and appropriate action. Again, either side. That won't happen and he knows it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The part about wanting his address struck me as scare tactics. I for one would not take kindly to either side coming to my house uninvited... That would be responded to with the immediate and appropriate action. Again, either side. That won't happen and he knows it.
When we were rattling the union saber about six years ago, there were some anti union videos we all had to watch.
Clocked into education, naturally.
That hounding and come to the house thing was almost word for word verbatim straight from that video.

I would rather they came to my house. I would be more comfortable at my own home and not be worried the company seeing me at the union hall.

Teamsters not gonna come after us! they do not have the money or Congress on there side remember they got to get us all not just freight and with all the young people they got its NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Teamsters not gonna come after us! they do not have the money or Congress on there side remember they got to get us all not just freight and with all the young people they got its NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

If you think the teamsters are initiating all of this your out of touch with reality. They dont need congress (who have the lowest rating in history by the way) either. They also don't have to get us all either... freight is NOT under the railway act and did you know the express pilots are union? That does sort of go against the "get us all" statement doesn't it?

I would rather they came to my house. I would be more comfortable at my own home and not be worried the company seeing me at the union hall.

It is against the law for them to do be anywhere near a hall watching people from work! Its in the labor laws. The hall I went to had video surveillance everywhere. I was hoping to see my manager or assistant manager parked on a side street watching us go in but they were nowhere to be found!

Also here are some facts that might interest all of you. Today when the Teamsters organize a Company they are really not too concerned about the medical or pension portion being the Union's. They will more then likely negotiate a better plan then we have now of both but under FedEx with them overseeing it. And sure the Teamsters would love for us to be in the Master Fright agreement but that will not, and never happen. It will be a white paper contract like UPS freight has which is still better then we have now. Unions today just look for membership because of their decline in membership which keeps them running. With todays medical premium pricing Unions rather leave it with the company. Now for the pension which most are under the master freight agreement that is underfunded that is why UPS bought out of it, and FedEx will never go with that pension plan anyway, but there are other defined pension plans that are very well funded with doing excellent even during the down slope economy.

Things that you may like about going Union are set pay raises over so many years, defined pension plans, cap on medical costs to you if any, A/C in all trucks must be working for use even city drivers, starting times can not be changed to a later time once on a bid, but can be brought in earlier but must finish out the remainder of the week at the same start time, FedEx must follow the contract like we have to follow their policy rules, plus a lot of other language that will be negotiated into the contract. But the biggest is you will be represented, and will have recourse through a arbitration process if ever needed. Right now you have none of these that a Union would offer, FedEx just uses you like a mop, and belittles you at times. Over the past years I have seen drivers, and dock workers terminated because of the most ridiculous things that they would have never gotten away with if we were Union. .

When we were rattling the union saber about six years ago, there were some anti union videos we all had to watch.
Clocked into education, naturally.
That hounding and come to the house thing was almost word for word verbatim straight from that video.

http://fedexfreightworkplace.com This is a website I was told Friday to "go home and check out" so I could "educate" myself, and make an informed decision.

Things that you may like about going Union are set pay raises over so many years, defined pension plans, cap on medical costs to you if any, A/C in all trucks must be working for use even city drivers, starting times can not be changed to a later time once on a bid, but can be brought in earlier but must finish out the remainder of the week at the same start time, FedEx must follow the contract like we have to follow their policy rules, plus a lot of other language that will be negotiated into the contract. But the biggest is you will be represented, and will have recourse through a arbitration process if ever needed. Right now you have none of these that a Union would offer, FedEx just uses you like a mop, and belittles you at times. Over the past years I have seen drivers, and dock workers terminated because of the most ridiculous things that they would have never gotten away with if we were Union. .

Whay extactly are the "set pay riases" YRC & ABF employees getting via their Teamster Contract these days???? Or a/c in city units, have you looked at the rolling garbage YRC has on the roads????
Face it the teamsters are finished in the LTL business, they had 100% control and now cannot even oraganize a single carrier without allowing a company to withdraw from the Central States Pension Program.. Their pensions are close to default and hardly even care about trucking as they have banded with their Card Carrying Communist/Marxist Brothers in the SIEU and AFL/CIO.
You forgot to tell these folks how much of their hard earned dues will to to rabid anti Americans (Litberals) to finance elections and help Illegal Immigrants steal jobs at ultra low wages.
next time tell the WHOLE story....