Yellow | Teamsters Say No To Right-To-Work (For Less)!

The wealthy like a bargain too. My help wanted a raise. I had to let her go and drive here myself. Darn it!! For a dollar more I could have had a foot long
Special right now Joe...6 inch Cold Cut is $2.....Buy two and ya got a Footlong for $1 off. :1036316054: Maybe we can Con Crazy into picking up the Tab. :17142:

Special right now Joe...6 inch Cold Cut is $2.....Buy two and ya got a Footlong for $1 off. :1036316054: Maybe we can Con Crazy into picking up the Tab. :17142:

Isn't Tab a diet soda??Now if you had mentioned picking up the brew I might of gone for the deal...

That is a bargain. You can't beat a bargain at Walmart.. Crazy is of the opinion you have to support public unions if you're a true union man. I disagree. I have a great admiration for the teamster union. It's a great organization..all the trade unions for that matter. I don't like what's happening to private sector unions but I cannot say the same for public unions
beer_drinking.gif

____let me buy

The wealthy like a bargain too. My help wanted a raise. I had to let her go and drive here myself. Darn it!! For a dollar more I could have had a foot long

You are complaining about a fricking DOLLAR?
"The wealthy like a bargain too."
My comment, after reading this dog-dung, would send me to prison! FOREVER!

Fire up the grill and I'll bring a few of my new freeloading buddies from Michigan. :Omg_I_gets_present_

You are complaining about a fricking DOLLAR?
"The wealthy like a bargain too."
My comment, after reading this dog-dung, would send me to prison! FOREVER!
A nice juicy 14 ounce porterhouse sounds more along MY line of RETIREMENT.

Excuuuuse me if savin a buck is not your thing..I shop at Walmart and use the self check-out
vulcan.gif
but good for you the 15% wage reduction has not altered your life-style

Fire up the grill and I'll bring a few of my new freeloading buddies from Michigan. :Omg_I_gets_present_
Copy that wolf. We could charbroil the free loaders and ship them back